Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden berated by pro-Palestinian protesters

Eldorado

President Joe Biden was berated by pro-Palestinian protesters Friday at the Nantucket Christmas tree lighting.

Video shows groups of aggrieved activists holding “Free Palestine” posters as they chanted slogans in unison about the global unrest since the Oct. 7 terror attacks on Israel waged by Hamas.

“Biden, Biden, you can’t hide. We charged you with genocide,” a mass of demonstrators chanted while someone rang a bell.

Daily Caller report

• Like 2

These Lefties.  Anyone would think they weren't supporting subhumans who behead babies.

• Like 7

This is really the strangest thing. There are things that go on in this world everyday that make this conflict look like a good time. Most people couldn’t find Israel on a map. Yet they instantly lose their minds every time Israel defends itself. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

This is really the strangest thing. There are things that go on in this world everyday that make this conflict look like a good time. Most people couldn’t find Israel on a map. Yet they instantly lose their minds every time Israel defends itself. 

I bet a lot of those protestors never heard of Israel or Palestine until it was on the news. They just get a thrill out of protesting for a feel-good moment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Subhumans?  Dothraki?  Phew, if it weren't for you guys clearing this up for me, I might have treated the Palistinians as humans deserving the same rights as everyone else. <sarcasm>

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Subhumans?  Dothraki?  Phew, if it weren't for you guys clearing this up for me, I might have treated the Palistinians as humans deserving the same rights as everyone else. <sarcasm>

Just call it like i see it.   Glad i could help provide some clarity to the situation since some of you appear to be in denial....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I don't think a lot of them see a difference between pro-Palestinians and pro-Hamas.

One stat I saw said that a majority of current Palestinians won't even of voting age when Hamas was elected (and then subsequently removed elections)

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Sad thing is Hamas would happily throw them off a rooftop.  It is weird... israel is everything these lefties claim to want.  Free speech, gay rights, civil society, womens rights, etc....  yet they support the violent primitive dothraki horde who grants no rights to its citizens.

Just curious... 

Has there ever been a documented case of Hamas throwing a gay individual off a rooftop? 

Do Hamas and ISIS share the exact same ideology?

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious... 

Has there ever been a documented case of Hamas throwing a gay individual off a rooftop? 

Do Hamas and ISIS share the exact same ideology?

If you google hamas and gay rights you'll find plenty of articles describing how hamas treats gays.   Many written well before the current conflict...   it isnt pretty.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

If you google hamas and gay rights you'll find plenty of articles describing how hamas treats gays.   Many written well before the current conflict...   it isnt pretty.

Yes. Were any thrown off a roof?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yes. Were any thrown off a roof?

Dont know....  found some articles with beheadings.   Does it matter?   

3 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Dont know....  found some articles with beheadings.   Does it matter?   

Well, considering you said Hamas "happily throws gay people off buildings" I'd say... does it?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Well, considering you said Hamas "happily throws gay people off buildings" I'd say... does it?

It is making a point they arent treated well....  beheaded or thrown off a building, its irrelevant.   Both are dead.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

These Lefties.  Anyone would think they weren't supporting subhumans who behead babies.

supporting palestinians =/= supporting hamas

Also, there is zero verifiable evidence any babies were beheaded, but the rhetoric touted by the IDF is shockingingly similar to the old blood libel canard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't think a lot of them see a difference between pro-Palestinians and pro-Hamas.

Most here can't see the difference. Some have even called for israel to indiscriminately kill palasteinians just to make sure they get to hamas

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Edumakated said:

It is making a point they arent treated well....  beheaded or thrown off a building, its irrelevant.   Both are dead.

Sensationalism

If I told you Hamas happily feeds gay people to lions and rabid dogs would it still be irrelevant if my claim was false? 

I think you know what I'm implying here. 

I've read, not just here, but on social media people making the same claim you did that Hamas would throw gays off rooftops. Yet there's no documented evidence of that ever happening.  

We do know ISIS has thrown gays off of rooftops. There's videos of this happening. 

• Like 3

I don't support Hamas, and I fully support Israel.  I just find it so weird that the far right supports gay rights only when it comes to other countries.  "Well we don't treat em that bad in Merica..."

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Sensationalism

If I told you Hamas happily feeds gay people to lions and rabid dogs would it still be irrelevant if my claim was false? 

I think you know what I'm implying here. 

I've read, not just here, but on social media people making the same claim you did that Hamas would throw gays off rooftops. Yet there's no documented evidence of that ever happening.  

We do know ISIS has thrown gays off of rooftops. There's videos of this happening. 

Nope.   Yes, it is sensational but you are also splitting hairs.  Thrown off rooftop vs beheaded.   Similar circumstances.   If i said thrown off rooftop but all we have is evidence of hamas maybe pimp slapping a homosexual then you might have a point.  

Edited by Edumakated
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Edumakated said:

Nope.   Yes, it is sensational but you are also splitting hairs.  Thrown off rooftop vs beheaded.   Similar circumstances.   If i said thrown off rooftop but all we have is evidence of hamas maybe pimp slapping a homosexual then you might have a point.  

Okay. Can you name one gay person Hamas beheaded for being gay?

3 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Simple misstatements or inaccuracies of type, not kind, are commonly used to divert attention from what the true level of evil is among this crowd.  It's like idiots becoming obsessed over someone miscounting the number of babies who were beheaded.  Hating Israel is fine, people have the right to do so unapologetically, but being a hypocrite about it by quibbling over inanities is disgusting.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Which Lefties?

μὴ φλυάρει, ὥ μαστῑγίᾱ

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, and-then said:

Simple misstatements or inaccuracies of type, not kind, are commonly used to divert attention from what the true level of evil is among this crowd.  It's like idiots becoming obsessed over someone miscounting the number of babies who were beheaded.    

Okay big mouth. This should be easy for you than.

Name one individual who was killed by Hamas for being gay. 

Just one. Name one person. 

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

Okay big mouth. This should be easy for you than.

Name one individual who was killed by Hamas for being gay. 

Just one. Name one person. 

Abu Murkhiyeh

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Abu Murkhiyeh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Ahmad_Abu_Murkhiyeh 

Ahmad Abu Murkhiyeh (1996/1997–2022) was a Palestinian man from Hebron whose murder, believed to be an anti-LGBT hate crime, drew international attention and condemnation.[1][2][3] 

On October 6th 2022, at the age of 25, Abu Murkhiyeh was found deceased near his family's house in Hebron, West Bank. His murder was captured on video and shared on social media by the suspected killer. The motive for the killing was under investigation, with a Palestinian acquaintance of Abu Murkhiyeh arrested as a suspect.[1][7]