Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA's secret office has conducted at least NINE UFO retrieval missions!

Earl.Of.Trumps

CIA's secret office has conducted UFO retrieval missions on at least NINE crash sites around the world, whistleblowers reveal

A secretive CIA office has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades
One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

There ya have it, we have Alien crafts in our possession!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

CIA's secret office has conducted UFO retrieval missions on at least NINE crash sites around the world, whistleblowers reveal

A secretive CIA office has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades
One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

And the number of government officials coming forward and confirming extraterrestrial retrievals have been growing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not even close, nice try though. 

Same as in other related posts, there will be far more required than stories from "anonymous" sources to make this remotely real.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Dailymail, the epitome of journalistic integrity.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Dailymail, the epitome of journalistic integrity.

Can you determine if the information is accurate?

Edited by skyeagle409

50 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Not even close, nice try though. 

Same as in other related posts, there will be far more required than stories from "anonymous" sources to make this remotely real.

Your per usual denial acknowledged. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Can you determine if the information is accurate?

Do you consider the dailymail a reliable news source? Perhaps you do. They are notorious for publishing anything that will get clicks without any checks. I choose to look for more journalistically minded sources (actually multiple sources). 

Regardless, it is yet another story with zero evidence. I know that doesn't matter to you however.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Do you consider the dailymail a reliable news source? Perhaps you do. They are notorious for publishing anything that will get clicks without any checks. I choose to look for more journalistically minded sources (actually multiple sources). 

Regardless, it is yet another story with zero evidence. I know that doesn't matter to you however.

Where there's smoke, there's fire, not fog. The Daily mail is basicly repeating what all the other media sources have said. But then, you didn't open the link, and read it did you?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

An extraterrestrial retrieval was reported in reference to the Roswell Incident and there are other reports as well. Do you think the military would have spent thousands of dollars to fly a weather balloon from Roswell to Wright-Patterson AFB in an effort to determine what it was? Think about it. 

Now, what did the Air Force say in its 1997 Roswell Report about alien bodies people saw in 1947? Think about that!

1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

You say zero evidence despite the fact that we now have credible government intelligence officials coming forward about extraterrestrial retrievals and doing so at great risk.

• Like 4

We can at least confirm the existence of the CIA's Office of Global Access, as it shows up under Science and Technology in their organizational structure chart.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

We can at least confirm the existence of the CIA's Office of Global Access, as it shows up under Science and Technology in their organizational structure chart.  

That has never been a point of contention. It's the follow-on fantasy stuff that creates the debates.

• Like 1

Aha!   So that's it.   Alien aircraft have a special cloaking device that means no-one except special operatives from the CIA can see them 🤣

There's a great real life, factual, documentary about this.  It's called Men in Black ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Do you think the military would have spent thousands of dollars to fly a weather balloon from Roswell to Wright-Patterson AFB in an effort to determine what it was? Think about it. 

The U.S. military fostered the intrigue by initially claiming that the recovered debris was from a “flying disc” before announcing that the wreckage belonged to a weather balloon. In 1994 it was finally revealed that the balloon was part of the top-secret Project Mogul, which sought to detect Soviet nuclear bomb tests. That revelation, however, did little to end the conspiracy theories.

In 1947 the United States and other countries were in the midst of a “flying saucer” craze, as people reported seeing strange objects in the sky that they claimed were spacecraft piloted by aliens.  LINK

In reality, we were spying on the Russians.  Huge surprise!  Of course they weren't going to say they were spying on the Russians, and since there was already a population primed for UFO stories, they put one out.  Maybe it was a flying disc.  Well, that of course explains the reason for the secrecy.  And then they said, It was a weather balloon, because the cover story just made the story bigger.  Well, of course they weren't going to say it was a balloon spying on the Russians.  But, after the coldwar was over, there wasn't any reason to keep secret that we were spying on the Russians with a high altitude balloon.

So why all the secrecy to this day?  To keep under tabs the intel they discovered in flying that balloon.  

• Like 3

Smoke screen just like Grusch and everything else. Theres technology involved but its terrestrial. I find the idea of ET  leaving devices for us to retrieve is comical. It does provide a neat little cover i suppose..

• Like 6

9 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

An extraterrestrial retrieval was reported in reference to the Roswell Incident and there are other reports as well. Do you think the military would have spent thousands of dollars to fly a weather balloon from Roswell to Wright-Patterson AFB in an effort to determine what it was? Think about it. 

Now, what did the Air Force say in its 1997 Roswell Report about alien bodies people saw in 1947? Think about that!

You say zero evidence despite the fact that we now have credible government intelligence officials coming forward about extraterrestrial retrievals and doing so at great risk.

You have bits of photocopied paper CLAIMING things. 

I know the definition of evidence is different for you than the rest of the world though.

I will not challenge your religion, because that is what this is to you. You accept the information you have as 100% infallible just as many accept their holy books. 

Scientifically though there simply isn't anything that proves there are aliens visiting the earth or aliens even existing anywhere at this point.

• Like 7

I have 6 anonymous sources from the govmint that say we've recovered 13 alien ships because they were illegally parked. 

• Like 4

TX for the post. I liked the pinnacle paramount or ? what was it ..? k, the epitome of Journalism like journalism only putting out the best, plastered with Axioms facts and universal laws as their standard. Another thing I like in the write-up piece was somebody looking after the magical missing nuclear toys “ .. Multiple sources briefed on the OGA's activities told DailyMail.com that most of its operations involve more conventional retrieval missions, such as stray nuclear weapons

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

🥱

• Like 1

11 hours ago, joc said:

The U.S. military fostered the intrigue by initially claiming that the recovered debris was from a “flying disc” before announcing that the wreckage belonged to a weather balloon. In 1994 it was finally revealed that the balloon was part of the top-secret Project Mogul, which sought to detect Soviet nuclear bomb tests. That revelation, however, did little to end the conspiracy theories.

In 1947 the United States and other countries were in the midst of a “flying saucer” craze, as people reported seeing strange objects in the sky that they claimed were spacecraft piloted by aliens.  LINK

In reality, we were spying on the Russians.  Huge surprise!  Of course they weren't going to say they were spying on the Russians, and since there was already a population primed for UFO stories, they put one out.  Maybe it was a flying disc.  Well, that of course explains the reason for the secrecy.  And then they said, It was a weather balloon, because the cover story just made the story bigger.  Well, of course they weren't going to say it was a balloon spying on the Russians.  But, after the coldwar was over, there wasn't any reason to keep secret that we were spying on the Russians with a high altitude balloon.

So why all the secrecy to this day?  To keep under tabs the intel they discovered in flying that balloon.  

The cia got caught stonewalling and covering up roswell. NSA investigated it and them for years and released all the findings to the public on the official site. i have linked to it here numerous times but people would rather just ignore it. 

Did you just say the big secret is that there was intel discovered in the balloon? If it was thier own balloon why would that be a secret? It doesn't even make sense try harder.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

We have claims and that is all.  That does not equal evidence regardless of where those claims did or didn't originate from. 

Great risk? What,  touring the ufo convention circuit?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trelane said:

That has never been a point of contention. It's the follow-on fantasy stuff that creates the debates.

Debate...? What debate would this be? There is nothing to debate. It is a nice story that is not supported. No debate, *discussion*. That's better

• Like 3

On 11/28/2023 at 7:29 PM, skyeagle409 said:

And the number of government officials coming forward and confirming extraterrestrial retrievals have been growing.

If disclosure doesn't play out through normal channels such as the Schumer legislation, to me the possibility of a catastrophic disclosure looms stronger.

By that I mean several whistleblowers band together and release (dump) signifigant information/photos/files that may go far beyond any sensible controlled "trickle" of information over time.

• Like 3

Sure

3 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

If disclosure doesn't play out through normal channels such as the Schumer legislation, to me the possibility of a catastrophic disclosure looms stronger.

By that I mean several whistleblowers band together and release (dump) signifigant information/photos/files that may go far beyond any sensible controlled "trickle" of information over time.

I wouldn't mind seeing it :geek:

• Like 1