Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telmed, radiesthesia, radionics, shape radiation, device for developing paranormal abilities


cpu68

Recommended Posts

Telmed (totally my design), a replacement for the Atlantis ring, develops paranormal abilities, both forms refer to the shape of the Ajna chakra. There is a modeling canon, which I have called the Ana modeling canon, based on the traditional Hindu diagram of Ajna chakra. In Ana modeling canon a triangle shape (which is safe) should be used as the two side lobes of the Ajna chakra. Other shapes may be harmful. Similar form was invented by me around the year 2004, to the form of Telmed was refined in year 2023. It should be generally used as engraving on the metal plate. Laminated computer print or drawing on cardboard work well too.

author of construction: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland

 

9GpOaeOj_o.png

diagram. Telmed

 

see my other threads on this forum:

Emitter ana 5, a device that emits the indigo color of subtle radiation - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/369236-emitter-ana-5-a-device-that-emits-the-indigo-color-of-subtle-radiation/

Master Form, radiesthesia, shape, device, insight, fifth initiation of the master - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/369872-master-form-radiesthesia-shape-device-insight-fifth-initiation-of-the-master/

How does the Atlantis Ring work ? what is its principle of operation ? what means ? - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/370215-how-does-the-atlantis-ring-work-what-is-its-principle-of-operation-what-means/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I clicked the link thinking I would tell the OP not to waste money on any device claiming to enhance paranormal abilities, there are tons of them being "invented" since the early 1900's or maybe sooner.  The people in the Victorian era loved this stuff.   But since @cpu68 is actually selling it, I will not bother.  You don't need a device.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I clicked the link thinking I would tell the OP not to waste money on any device claiming to enhance paranormal abilities, there are tons of them being "invented" since the early 1900's or maybe sooner.  The people in the Victorian era loved this stuff.   But since @cpu68 is actually selling it, I will not bother.  You don't need a device.

Nonsense !  When I started dabbling in Sex Magic, the Donut Maker I bought was worth every penny !

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh yes, a drawing of a computerized traffic arrow on a piece of cardboard does lots of magical and mystical things, you can be sure. Here's one I invented that cures cancer and gives you the ability to telepathically talk to cats:

!(0)(=)(0)!

Free of charge. Just looking at it instantly does these things, you can thank me later. 

OP is pushing top-tier nonsense even for this site, congrats. TOP. TIER.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pay no mind to the jumbled minds, and pay no bills for their costly thrills!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, moonman said:

Oh yes, a drawing of a computerized traffic arrow on a piece of cardboard does lots of magical and mystical things, you can be sure. Here's one I invented that cures cancer and gives you the ability to telepathically talk to cats:

!(0)(=)(0)!

Free of charge. Just looking at it instantly does these things, you can thank me later. 

OP is pushing top-tier nonsense even for this site, congrats. TOP. TIER.

It's more or less a placebo effect. Even what you completely made up 'could' have an effect. Of course it's never a replacement for real treatment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2023 at 8:04 PM, cpu68 said:

Telmed (totally my design), a replacement for the Atlantis ring, develops paranormal abilities, both forms refer to the shape of the Ajna chakra. There is a modeling canon, which I have called the Ana modeling canon, based on the traditional Hindu diagram of Ajna chakra. In Ana modeling canon a triangle shape (which is safe) should be used as the two side lobes of the Ajna chakra. Other shapes may be harmful. Similar form was invented by me around the year 2004, to the form of Telmed was refined in year 2023. It should be generally used as engraving on the metal plate. Laminated computer print or drawing on cardboard work well too.

author of construction: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland

 

9GpOaeOj_o.png

diagram. Telmed

 

see my other threads on this forum:

Emitter ana 5, a device that emits the indigo color of subtle radiation - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/369236-emitter-ana-5-a-device-that-emits-the-indigo-color-of-subtle-radiation/

Master Form, radiesthesia, shape, device, insight, fifth initiation of the master - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/369872-master-form-radiesthesia-shape-device-insight-fifth-initiation-of-the-master/

How does the Atlantis Ring work ? what is its principle of operation ? what means ? - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/370215-how-does-the-atlantis-ring-work-what-is-its-principle-of-operation-what-means/

How does it affect the world? What are the mechanisms upon which it operates?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

How does it affect the world? What are the mechanisms upon which it operates?

Wishful thinking?  Placebo effect?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.