Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 10th Heaven

Ashley-Star*Child

As a continuance of the original question, which did not get answered, I have contacted Saucy, and Saucy will apparently respond. So, here I ask again:

How about a pop quizz, hey, let's see who knows more.

I'll start, where is the 10th Heaven located? Who is in the 10th Heaven? Who can enter the 10th Heaven?

If Saucy cannot answer, I will.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• zandore

• P4P3R T1G3R2

• Something Like Laughter

Hey as long as God lets me into the first one.... thats all I need.

You don't want to be in the first Heaven. Nor, the second, or the fifth. The 3rd would be more to your liking.

Hercules, Herakles means the Glory of Hera from (Hera and Kleos).

Hera = The Divine Mother Goddess of the Gods

Kleos = Glory

Herakles or Hercules has to perform 12 tasks in order to enter into Heaven (Olimpus)

The capture of the Cattle of Geryon is the Tenth Task of Hercules in order to enter into the Tenth Heaven! (This is related to psychological detachment).

Tenth Heaven, the Empirean, the abode of the Seraphim, the Heaven of Neptune!

To accomplish his tenth labor, Hercules had to journey to the end of the world. Eurystheus ordered the hero to bring him the cattle of the monster Geryon. Geryon was the son of Chrysaor and Callirrhoe. Chrysaor had sprung from the body of the Gorgon Medusa after Perseus beheaded her, and Callirrhoe was the daughter of two Titans, Oceanus and Tethys. With such distinguished lineage, it is no surprise that Geryon himself was quite unique. It seems that Geryon had three heads and three sets of legs all joined at the waist.

And the daughter of Ocean, Callirrhoe... bore a son who was the strongest of all men, Geryones, whom mighty Heracles killed in sea-girt Erythea for the sake of his shambling oxen. Hesiod, Theogony, 980

Geryon lived on an island called Erythia, which was near the boundary of Europe and Libya. On this island, Geryon kept a herd of red cattle guarded by Cerberus’s brother, Orthus, a two-headed hound, and the herdsman Eurytion. Hercules set off on for Erythia, encountering and promptly killing many wild beasts along the way, and he came to the place where Libya met Europe. Here, Apollodorus tells us, Hercules built two massive mountains, one in Europe and one in Libya, to commemorate his extensive journey. Other accounts say that Hercules split one mountain into two. Either way, these mountains became known as the Gates or Pillars of Hercules. The strait Hercules made when he broke the mountain apart is now called the Strait of Gibraltar, between Spain and Morocco, the gateway from the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean.

Sailing in a goblet which the Sun gave him in admiration, Hercules reached the island of Erythia. Not long after he arrived, Orthus, the two-headed dog, attacked Hercules, so Hercules bashed him with his club. Eurytion followed, with the same result. Another herdsman in the area reported these events to Geryon. Just as Hercules was escaping with the cattle, Geryon attacked him. Hercules fought with him and shot him dead with his arrows.

The stealing of the cattle was not such a difficult task, compared to the trouble Hercules had bringing the herd back to Greece. In Liguria, two sons of Poseidon, the god of the sea, tried to steal the cattle, so he killed them. At Rhegium, a bull got loose and jumped into the sea. The bull swam to Sicily and then made its way to the neighboring country. The native word for bull was "italus," and so the country came to be named after the bull, and was called Italy.

The escaped bull was found by a ruler named Eryx, another of Poseidon's sons, and Eryx put this bull into his own herd. Meanwhile, Hercules was searching for the runaway animal. He temporarily entrusted the rest of the herd to the god Hephaestus, and went after the bull. He found it in Eryx's herd, but the king would return it only if the hero could beat him in a wrestling contest. Never one to shy away from competition, Hercules beat Eryx three times in wrestling, killed the king, took back the bull, and returned it to the herd.

Hercules made it to the edge of the Ionian Sea, with the end of his journey finally in sight. Hera, however, was not about to let the hero accomplish this labor. She sent a gadfly to attack the cattle, and the herd scattered far and wide. Now, Hercules had to run around Thrace gathering the escaped cows. Finally, he regrouped the herd and, blaming his troubles on the river Strymon in Thrace, he filled the river with rocks, making it unnavigable. Then, he brought the cattle of Geryon to Eurystheus, who sacrificed the herd to Hera. The ancients don't tell us how long either Hercules or Europe took to recover from this eventful jaunt. happy.gif

It's not on Neptune. All the planets within OUR solar system are encompassed within the 1st Heaven. It is not a planet. Period.

There's another hint Saucy!

I'll start, where is the 10th Heaven located?
the book of enoch?

hmm, methinks Saucy won't reply to this...

unecessary thread!!!!

Whoa, slow down people... theres a 10th heaven hmm.gif ? I didn't even know there was more than one ohmy.gif ! I bet it was really funny when God made 7th Heaven w00t.gif . lol

there are actually more than that, in both positive and negative numbers, and that's not including the parallel invisible numbers that we don't know the names of.

my head hurts just reading this... owch!! headache... geez, we have a hard enough time understanding the first heaven, how are we gonna get the others?

my head hurts just reading this... owch!! headache... geez, we have a hard enough time understanding the first heaven, how are we gonna get the others?

548917[/snapback]

My Webpage

rolleyes.gif

Man, this is like learning chemistry *holds head*

548908[/snapback]

lol!

548910[/snapback]

Excuse me, are you Ashley-Star*Child's relative? tongue.gif

The answer is...ding...ding...ding....

There aren't 10 heavens. The bible only talks about three. The first heaven is basically the earth's atmosphere. Everything from the ground up to space. Outer space and all it's enormousy is the second heaven and the third heaven is the place where God lives and where we will go when we die. The bible only mentions three heavens. Please show me where there are 10.

I have never heard of more than one heaven......

I am really curious to know what they all are, do you think you could talk about all of them and not just the 10th?

The answer is...ding...ding...ding....

There aren't 10 heavens.  The bible only talks about three.  The first heaven is basically the earth's atmosphere.  Everything from the ground up to space.  Outer space and all it's enormousy is the second heaven and the third heaven is the place where God lives and where we will go when we die.  The bible only mentions three heavens.  Please show me where there are 10.

549003[/snapback]

EHHHHHHHHHHH WRONG. And you didn't answer all the questions. There are 10. It wasn't a trick question, however, to understand the 10th you must start with the 7th. The '3 Heaven thing' has already been discused on the original thread. Again I'll clarify that. No, the Earth's atmosphere is not a Heaven. The 'sky', at night, with stars (thrones of the angels) is the same as looking up at ALL the Heavens. ALL the Heavens are within space, but are not space itself, as the many hells are also there (such as Pluto, the hell of the angels of Enoch, also known as the 'prisonhouse of the angels'.) The 1st Heaven encomapsses our solar system. When Jesus showed the disciples paradise, He was showing them the 3rd Heaven, the human Heaven, on the other side of which has the human hell.

Question number 1. Where is the 10th Heaven?

The 10th Heaven is located beyond the the Zodiac belt, (the Zodiac belt is the 8th. The 9th is the houses of the Zodiacs. The 10th is the top level from the 7th upwards - it is split up), the door of which lies near a certain ultra violet purple nebula to the left. The door to which lies on the right of it. If you can imagine how huge the zodiac belt is, imagine how much more enormous the Heavens above them are.

Question number 2. Who is on the 10th Heaven? (plus some descriptions)

God and Jesus are on the 10th Heaven. However, the 10th is encompassed by the 7th up to the 10th, I will further explain.

In that Nebula as said above are glowing crystals, and creates a room-like environment enveloped in that ultraviolet purple. The door is in midspace, and the light of God shines through the door, even when closed, around which are steps, there is no gravity in Heaven. ALL the Heavens have a door. In order to enter the door, you must have a key, this key is not like a human key, but rather that of Heavenly alphabets derived from Hebrew. These keys are connected on a long metatllic rod, of which the metallic keys cannot be removed, but can turn 360 degrees on the rod. Hebrew and Latin are spoken/written in Heaven, as are other Heavenly alphabets. Angelic script comes from the symbols which mark every angel as designated by God. Inside the door, to the left are sandstone steps, and from the doorway you can see a blinding gold light. Up those steps to the right is a marble floor, on which the 24 elders sit on their thrones, in white robes and gold sashes. They speak for God in some cases. This also stands in midspace. God speaks from above them, where there is the brightest of blinding light. To the right of God sits Jesus (Yeshua). God emits that blinding gold light which can be seen from the doorway. His face also emits sparks, and God eats fire, and has the breath of fire. God's breath created the angels. God has a multiple voice, like the rumblings of thunder. Our FACE was made in the image of God. God sits on an exceedingly HUGE Tetragrammaton (this is where the Jewish star, the Star of David, comes from, a Tetragrammaton, is a 3D all direction Star of David, the throne of God), of which the top part of the trianuglar shape moves in the opposite direction of the bottom. This throne was not made by hands. The Tetragrammaton equals YHWH (Yahweh), one of the many names of God. Before God's throne are 10 steps, on which God's Heavenly armies of angels stand corresponding to their rank, which go down to the 7th Heaven and at the bottom of which is fire, for God. Like I said above, God eats fire, this is why you light candles. Above God there is nothing, God is at the highest of the Heavens. On the 7th sits the Cherubim and Seraphim and sitting around God's throne, 6 winged and many eyed. Like I said above, in order the understand the 10th you must start with the 7th, as the 7th encompasses all up to the 10th.

There is a special name for the 10th Heaven. Aravoth.

Question number 3. Who can enter the 10th Heaven? Technically, only the highest angels (besides God and Jesus, and Mary, etc obviously).

In order to enter the 10th Heaven, in most cases, you must be or become an angel (unless of course, it is one who is already on the 10th). Most humans don't enter the 10th Heaven. Some angels can't enter the 10th Heaven. Gabriel and Michael, and other such archangels (even though they technically are not the highest angels, they are in other ways, such as having the keys to different Heavens). The highest of angels can enter. No human, in his mortal body, can see the face of God, nor go past the 7th Heaven. If in your human body you saw the face of God, you would die. To enter, like I said above, you need a key.

Where is this written? I leave you that as a quest to go and find it - there are many sources, pick one. A hint. One of the sources was in the Bible until the 4th century.

There is only one heaven and 10 heavens is not scriptual. God said himself that he will make us like the angels of heaven.

Oh yes it is scriptural. You too can go in search for this. The angels of Heaven encompass ALL of the 10 Heavens. You don't become angels, you become like them.

sorry, which movie was this again?

Ashley, I have to say, you have a great imagination. Never have I heard such a concise description of stars, or the many levels of heaven, or the throne of god, and what he looks like. I almost think you've seen this firsthand!

Oh yes it is scriptural. You too can go in search for this. The angels of Heaven encompass ALL of the 10 Heavens. You don't become angels, you become like them.

549534[/snapback]

What verse?

No, the Earth's atmosphere is not a Heaven
if you are basing this on anything written in ancient hebrew, you would be wrong, as the word usually rendered as heaven rarely, if at all, carries any theological meaning.

One of the sources was in the Bible until the 4th century

OT apocrypha maybe? let me guess, enoch?

EDIT: i looked into the heaven thing a bit more. in a few places, the word is repeated once or twice, signifing something specical.

Edited by Something Like Laughter

sorry, which movie was this again?

Ashley, I have to say, you have a great imagination. Never have I heard such a concise description of stars, or the many levels of heaven, or the throne of god, and what he looks like. I almost think you've seen this firsthand!

Funny you should mention a movie. This however, did not come from a movie, it is as written in the texts. Go find them. Seen it firsthand? Maybe I have.

PaperTiger,

Go search the original full length texts which now make up the Bible. Go look up Enoch while you're there too because it too was part of the Bible until the 4th Century. It was forbidden to take parts out of texts. Keep that in mind. Even Jesus talks about the 3rd Heaven when He shows the disciples 'Paradise'.

No, the Earth's atmosphere is not a Heaven

if you are basing this on anything written in ancient hebrew, you would be wrong, as the word usually rendered as heaven rarely, if at all, carries any theological meaning.

One of the sources was in the Bible until the 4th century

OT apocrypha maybe? let me guess, enoch?

EDIT: i looked into the heaven thing a bit more. in a few places, the word is repeated once or twice, signifing something specical.

The original texts talk of Heaven as a physical place in space. ALL Judeo-Christian religions are based on these texts, and yes Enoch is one of them. Enoch was in the original account of Moses, talked about the angels that fell with women, the Nehpilim, etc. That account is where Genesis came from, which is a SECOND ACOUNT OF CREATION. The FIRST was given to Enoch, and Enoch, and the accounts within it, like I just said, was talked about in that book. Enoch PRECEEDED the account of Moses, which was told to Moses by an angel. That angel is the author of the book, with Moses. That is just one of many that recount the Book of Enoch. Jude is another, Hebrews, the full testament of Solomon, etc. Research, research, research people.

Now, Enoch is not the ONLY book which has the 10 Heavens, there are others. Start looking people.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Now, Enoch is not the ONLY book which has the 10 Heavens, there are others. Start looking people.
why dont you just give them to us, complete with chapter numbers, so we dont have to go do your 'research' for you?

I don't have to research them, I've already done my homework. YOU go look for them. I'll tell you if you're hot or cold. THEN I might help you with chapter numbers.