Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Four killed in NY stabbing attack

Eldorado

• The title was changed to Four killed in NY stabbing attack

Here's the report from New York's ABC station. The suspect also stabbed and wounded two cops. One was able to shoot him and he's dead. He also set the sofa in the house on fire. An 11 yr old girl was found outside the house and was pronounced dead at the hospital. A 12 yr old boy and two adults were found in the house.

Stabbing in Queens NY: 5 stabbed, 4 fatally, in Far Rockaway; suspect shot, killed after injuring 2 officers, New York police say - ABC7 Chicago

• Sad 5

We got to start sending the mentally ill to the asylums :(

These ideas, soon to be called “moral treatment,” promised a cure for mental illnesses to those who sought treatment in a very new kind of institution—an “asylum.” The moral treatment of the insane was built on the assumption that those suffering from mental illness could find their way to recovery and an eventual cure ...

• Like 5

Killed 4 people and stabbed cops. The guy is psycho. :wacko:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Killed 4 people and stabbed cops. The guy is was psycho. :wacko:

I hope so.  I'd hate to go to my grave knowing I killed innocent people, no matter what the "reason" was. :( 

• Like 2

Just now, and-then said:

I hope so.  I'd hate to go to my grave knowing I killed innocent people, no matter what the "reason" was. :( 

If I accidentally killed someone, I'd feel remorse. But if they intended to do me harm. I think I would sleep nights.

• Like 2