Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch: Bigfoot Filmed on Hillside in Oregon

Macho MAGA Man

This creature was over 3/4 of a mile away the presenter estimates. This looks like the real deal. It's definitely not a bear. Have a look. 

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-bigfoot-filmed-on-hillside-in-oregon/

The intriguing video was shared with the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization by the witness, Kelley, who explained that the incident occurred when she and her daughter were visiting a remote campground in the state's Blue Mountains. As the pair were entering the site, she spotted what initially appeared to be a person on a distant hillside. Upon parking their car, she attempted to point out the individual to her daughter, but the youngster was unable to see the figure, which led Kelley to film the stranger with her cell phone zooming in on what was revealed to be a rather puzzling figure.

When she showed her daughter the footage, the nine-year-old wondered what the figure was, which caused Kelley to later muse "should've been my first clue" that she had filmed something out of the ordinary. It was only later when she took a closer look at the footage that she considered the possibility that the creature could have been Sasquatch due to its entirely dark coloring, considerable size, and rather remarkably long arms that it swung as it briefly traveled up the hill. Perhaps knowing that it was being watched, the figure froze in place after Kelley filmed it and remained that way for several minutes until vanishing in a moment when she took her eyes off of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Macho MAGA Man said:

This creature was over 3/4 of a mile away the presenter estimates. This looks like the real deal. It's definitely not a bear. Have a look. 

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-bigfoot-filmed-on-hillside-in-oregon/

Thanks for supplying this footage, unfortunately it’s impossible to say that it was or was not a Bigfoot. Like, so many of these videos it leaves it up the viewer to decide and without other evidence it’s gets us nowhere. I don’t know if Bigfoot is real or wishful thinking but hopefully one of these days indisputable evidence for or against will present itself, until then I will sit on the fence eating popcorn.

I see only you have 38 posts to date, so I suspect you’re still new to the forum, so welcome to the forum my friend!:tu:

• Like 6

Papameter Reading

70% Bigfoot

All things considered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Looks like it's out of shape and maybe the 1st time it's tried to climb a hill for a long time, probably used to sitting around and eating junk food, could even have had a couple of beers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Nice video of a guy struggling to climb a hill. Real show stopper.

People act like strangers wouldn't be outside doing random whatever, wearing whatever. It's idiocy.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

70% Bigfoot

All things considered.

What reliable, demonstrable, independently attestable metric can we apply to determine the accuracy of your "meter.?"

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Resume said:

What reliable, demonstrable, independently attestable metric can we apply to determine the accuracy of your "meter.?"

It is only the best estimate of an observer who considers all things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

So nothing demonstrable, independently attestable, or objective?

Got it.

ETA: Your epistemology has no methodology by which to test its accuracy to anyone beyond your personal experience and emotion and thereby worthless to any objective observer.  Key modifier is worthless.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Resume said:

A banana. 

25 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What have you considered in this instance? Estimate of what exactly?

You made a silly statement. No reasoning. You need to get control of that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Resume said:

So nothing demonstrable, independently attestable, or objective?

Got it.

ETA: Your epistemology has no methodology by which to test its accuracy to anyone beyond your personal experience and emotion and thereby worthless to any objective observer.  Key modifier is worthless.

It is presented for those interested in my opinion as I consider critical thinking a strength of mine.

It is worth as much as you judge it to be worth. And your opinion of it is worth as much as I judge your opinion of it to be worth. And we carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

It is presented for those interested in my opinion as I consider critical thinking a strength of mine.

You do not exhibit critical thinking, but rather, credulity.  Laughably obvious with your every post.

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It is worth as much as you judge it to be worth.

No, I don't judge its worth; the rules of logic do: Identity, non-contradiction, and excluded middle

And your opinion of it is worth as much as I judge your opinion of it to be worth.

No, you're wrong, and a careful understanding of critical thinking and the rules of logic demonstrate that brute fact.

And we carry on.

No, you carry on with your playground epistemology.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 2

why, oh why would a bigfoot mill around aimlessly on the side of a hill??  not buying it.

I'm still waiting to see an alleged BF that can do things that a human cannot do, like leap across a 25' wide stream. Something like that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chillingly, Kelley recounted having a "foreboding" feeling of being watched as it unfolded and this uneasiness ultimately led the pair to quickly leave the scene.

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Haha 7

Super short clip of whatever that is. Makes perfect sense. See an unknown species of hominid? Well the answer is capture 20 seconds of video.....right?

• Like 4

I have been in these mountains. This looks like a person / creature climbing a steep hill.  Their stride and pauses are within the realm of what a human would do climbing this hill.  Is it it possible they is carrying something in their left hand?

The commentary about being watched doesn't seem to match with a figure struggling up a hill with its back towards the camera.  Size ands distance are also hard to judge.

I was sitting in my campsite in that region once when three large dogs appeared. They stood at guard, did not approach or look in the least bit friendly.  Shortly a wave of sheep crested the hill and flowed across the hollow I was camped in, maybe 100 feet away.  Several more dogs appeared.  Some followed the sheep, others watched me.  It was clear they thought I might be a threat to their charges. The wave moved on and the last of the dogs followed.  I never saw a shepherd or other person with this group.  Over the next couple of days I did see the campers of a couple of shepherds that graze their flocks on these public lands. That encounter was really unusual and fun.  I have never seen the like again, just lucky that time.

If someone wanted to know about Bigfoot, I might recommend interviewing some of those shepherds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I have been in these mountains. This looks like a person / creature climbing a steep hill.  Their stride and pauses are within the realm of what a human would do climbing this hill.  Is it it possible they is carrying something in their left hand?

The commentary about being watched doesn't seem to match with a figure struggling up a hill with its back towards the camera.  Size ands distance are also hard to judge.

I was sitting in my campsite in that region once when three large dogs appeared. They stood at guard, did not approach or look in the least bit friendly.  Shortly a wave of sheep crested the hill and flowed across the hollow I was camped in, maybe 100 feet away.  Several more dogs appeared.  Some followed the sheep, others watched me.  It was clear they thought I might be a threat to their charges. The wave moved on and the last of the dogs followed.  I never saw a shepherd or other person with this group.  Over the next couple of days I did see the campers of a couple of shepherds that graze their flocks on these public lands. That encounter was really unusual and fun.  I have never seen the like again, just lucky that time.

If someone wanted to know about Bigfoot, I might recommend interviewing some of those shepherds.

Great story Tate, thanks very much for sharing and for your observation and the video!:tu:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sgt84801 said:

Perhaps a drunken hiker?

That's very possible, but it's a dangerous thing too do in the mountains!!!:yes:

• Like 1

It is definitely Big Foot.  No doubt it is Big Foot!  1.  It is blurry...all big foot videos are blurry.  2.  It looks like a guy in a gorilla suit...all big foot videos look like guys in gorilla suits.  3.  It was shot in a famous big foot sanctuary...all big foot videos are shot in famous big foot sanctuaries. 

So...yeah...definitely big foot! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Looks like a set up to me. 🙄 a guy in a black hoodie heading up the hill.

Man! It's getting to seem like maybe BF actually ISNT real. Sigh....

Surely the next video won't be this lame?? 🙈 🙉 🙊

• Like 2

On 12/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, Tatetopa said:

That would have made a cool video to share. 👍

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

That would have made a cool video to share. 👍

Sure would have.  I was too surprised to think about it.  But you know, my reaction might explain  why we have not seen a lot of really good Bigfoot videos.  If he is real and in your face, unless you area combat reporter, you are just too stunned to pull out the phone and start recording.

BTW, if you have not been in that region of Oregon, it is beautiful and not that far away from us.

• Like 2

It's a dude in coat that has ****ty balance 

Just another human, who is not use to climbing up hills.

If it was a 'bigfoot' who apprently has big mass muscle, walking up a steep hill, would be a doodle for him/her.

• Like 3