Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,'

Unusual Tournament

EXCLUSIVE: Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,' leaving one investigator 'nauseous and disoriented' when he went in and discovered it was much larger inside than out, attorney for whistleblowers reveals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12175195/amp/Crashed-UFO-recovered-military-distorted-space-time.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Look! Another amazing CLAIM.

Would be nice if they could actually provide any REAL evidence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, esoteric_toad said:

I think the media source says it all, plus the article was last updated in June 2023!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Assuming UAP are real (which at this point there is no reason to say they are not), distorting space and time seem like a logical way to move through space. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sheehan has been helping bring whistleblowers like Grusch to Congress in an attempt to expose what he believes is a government cover-up of encounters with extraterrestrials.

12 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

EXCLUSIVE: Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,' leaving one investigator 'nauseous and disoriented' when he went in and discovered it was much larger inside than out, attorney for whistleblowers reveals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12175195/amp/Crashed-UFO-recovered-military-distorted-space-time.html

Meh, transdimensional incidentalism isn’t that impressive.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Assuming UAP are real (which at this point there is no reason to say they are not), distorting space and time seem like a logical way to move through space. 

While, it has been proven that Einstein was correct that Space Time can be bent, folded, or distorted. The amount of gravity that is required to accomplish it makes the very idea of being able to do it non-productive or even impossible at least at our current level of knowledge.

JIMHO

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The amount of gravity that is required to accomplish it makes the very idea of being able to do it non-productive or even impossible at least at our current level of knowledge.

the claim is alien tech...so why are you referring to 'our' current level of knowledge?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

the claim is alien tech...so why are you referring to 'our' current level of knowledge?

Because it is the only baseline we can compare things too.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Sheehan has been helping bring whistleblowers like Grusch to Congress in an attempt to expose what he believes is a government cover-up of encounters with extraterrestrials.

Im betting a cheeseburger that you believe in the Dulce Wars.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

I will raise you a cheeseburger, a coke and an order of French Fries!:lol:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Because it is the only baseline we can compare things too.

sorry, you're confusing-- ^therefore^ are suggesting (in your opinion) this claim is probably BS?

23 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

sorry, you're confusing-- ^therefore^ are suggesting (in your opinion) this claim is probably BS?

Sorry if my comments were confusing I will try again. When it comes to scientific methods, it is impossible to evaluate any scientific claim without a baseline to compare it too. So, we must compare such claims to the only baseline we have which is our own. So, I never said it was BS, what I was saying is that there is no way to evaluate the statement without a baseline.

JIMHO

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Sorry if my comments were confusing I will try again. When it comes to scientific methods, it is impossible to evaluate any scientific claim without a baseline to compare it too. So, we must compare such claims to the only baseline we have which is our own. So, I never said it was BS, what I was saying there is no way to evaluate the statement without a baseline.

JIMHO

nope, you've lost me there- forget it...:tu:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

nope, you've lost me there- forget it...:tu:

No harm no foul!!:tu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

Never heard about it until now. You should open a thread about it!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Meh, transdimensional incidentalism isn’t that impressive.

Well as 3D life forms we can perceive movement through time and space only through our 3rd dimensional perspective. If something is inhabiting or moving through a 4th or higher dimension then we would only see and experience the 4th dimension if it overlapped with our own space and time. For all we know there might be a massive mothership above our world, treating us, as an scientific experiment that we can’t see. When we see something strange in the sky that could be the overlap. 

8 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

It's realuty that some anomalous phenomena are unidentified, but it doesn't follow that  space-time is being distorted.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

While it has been proven without any doubt that Space and Time can be warped of folded it doesn't prove in anyway that the natural application can be accomplished by any species in the Universe. In order to warp or fold Space and Time such a large gravitational force must be generated that the UAP would most likely not be able to move and could possible be destroyed. 

Understanding gravity—warps and ripples in space and time: Understanding gravity—warps and ripples in space and time - Curious (science.org.au)

• Like 1

This topic and link has appeared here before, not that long ago.

At the very least, it’s an interesting observation of how travel over great distances might be made possible.

If you could somehow bend space-time, easily and at will, then theoretically you could not only travel at great speed and distance, but protect a soft body, as well.

• 2 months later...

Disclosure and the belief system underpinning it has become a quasi-religion in the US. 

Edited by asper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 12:15 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Sorry if my comments were confusing I will try again. When it comes to scientific methods, it is impossible to evaluate any scientific claim without a baseline to compare it too. So, we must compare such claims to the only baseline we have which is our own. So, I never said it was BS, what I was saying is that there is no way to evaluate the statement without a baseline.

JIMHO

When considering potential extraterresstrial technology of an advanced civilisation that is millions of years ahead of ours, then using ourselves as the baseline is the greatest mistake we can make, especially because our physical knowledge describes only 5 percent of the matter in the universe. Nevertheless, I don't believe the story.

On 3/3/2024 at 12:06 PM, Theo Retical said:

When considering potential extraterresstrial technology of an advanced civilisation that is millions of years ahead of ours, then using ourselves as the baseline is the greatest mistake we can make, especially because our physical knowledge describes only 5 percent of the matter in the universe. Nevertheless, I don't believe the story.

We can only "see" 5 percent of the universe. The only matter that can't be described is dark matter. 

• Like 3

On 3/4/2024 at 3:36 AM, Theo Retical said:

especially because our physical knowledge describes only 5 percent of the matter in the universe.

We describe invisible forces all the time.

• Thanks 1