Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange creature seen last weekend!

cheesebar101

i was out wiht my frineds in the woods one night, and we decided to take a wealk to a corey to swim. it wa s along walk, but the moon was bright so we went. when we got there we started to get ready to swim, when out of my eye i saw something sort of like a man swimming in there. i saw him, and im pretty sure he saw us. i could ttell from the moonlight that it was not a man, and that it much much larger. i live in a region where no apes or monekys could live, so i know thats out of the wuesiton. it started towards us, so we ran. i stayed for a few moment,s and saw it go under the water. i ran too. anyone know what this is>!>!>!

noo it def. was not a man, i saw it pretty good, and was def. not a man. im pretty convinced is aw a bigfoot, or some type of one. i am still pretty freaked

Could you add some details for us? For instance, where were you (state, region, something to give us a clue, if you don't want to be specific) and what were some of the characteristics of what you observed? Describe the creature, it's actions, and your feelings at the time. See if you can tell us what your friends think they saw. I'm especially interested in points of agreement *and* disagreement, but other things too, that maybe one saw when nobody else noticed. Give us an idea of the weather, the size of the body of water involved.. all the details you can think of.

If you are interested, there is a good place to report your sighting, the BFRO, or Bigfoot Researchers Organization.. I'll go get that link.. Ok, here it is:

http://www.bfro.net/

You can make your report anonymous if you like, or even stipulate that they not put it in their online database--I think.

well...i live in new england, Mass. to be exact. its a smaller bed of water, a river, but i has a swimming hole there, that we call the corey. it was a pretty big creature. 6-7ish feet. my other firned saw it first, and ran, we didnt know what he was running from, then my other friend ran, and grabbed me, i looked back, and saw it stand up, and come otwards us, it was hairy, and lhad an odd face. it was pretty warm out. my friends were scared too. one of my frined wanted to go back, but me and my other firneds wer elike noo way. we heard stuff all that night, (we were camping out) we wanted ot go home, but it was liek amile away, and were too tired. i was so nervous.

• 3 weeks later...

Man, ppl could never get me to camp out if I saw a bigfoot. Actually I'd probably be tempted to see how it'd react to my presence even if I was nervous.

You have a "New england"? Good greif, you theiving yanks tongue.gif

Anyhow, interesting story, but what are you doing swimming in the woods at night? You'll catch your death laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing your story with us original.gif ((cheesebar101))

I really don't know what you saw .. but as I think .. you were in the forest .. so this means that there are lots of animals .. it might be a gorilla or something like that .. and if not maybe it is a water monster blink.gif

You have a "New england"? Good greif, you theiving yanks tongue.gif

We had to get a new one. The old one was getting crowded.

We also have New York, New Hampshire, New Mexico, and New Jersey. By the way, where the heck is Old Jersey?

We've got Virginia and West Virginia, too, but has anyone seen East Virginia lately? I think that one is somewhere near Atlantis...

• Like 1

By the way, where the heck is Old Jersey?

Jersey is one of the channel islands, and can be found south of England in the English channel between England and France.

rolleyes.gif

Yer joshin me, SaRuMaN! We stole them, too?? The Channel Islands are right off the coast here, just north of Los Angeles! Theres San Miguel, Santa Rosa, Anacapa, Santa Barbara (island, not the town), and Santa Cruz. No Jersey. Maybe we left that one behind when we towed the others over here. Or just parked it on the east coast and made it a state cause it wouldn't fit through the Panama Canal.

• Like 1

By the way, where the heck is Old Jersey?

probably at the bottom of the drawer with all the other old clothes.

old-Zealand...? unsure.gif

The first European to discover New Zealand was Dutch explorer Abel Tasman. He sailed around the islands without landing in 1642. The name New Zealand, or Nieuw Zeeland, was given by Dutch geographers, named after the Dutch maritime province of Zeeland. tongue.gif

Link. cool.gif

Tommy your clever original.gif I think somwhere way back in my cranial cavity I actually knew that cat.gif

Not to saw it wasn't a sasquatch or something similar, I personally HAVE seen some humans who were 6-7 feet tall, very hairy, and have an odd face. And i'm sure some of them like to go swimming at night as well...or bath in the river.

LOL @ Dust19. Mostly being seen in or around water, I wonder why it is always described as foul smelling... ph34r.gif You should camp out in that area again and bring a camera...*sigh* not that I could see the pics, I am not able to access any links to pics. or articles, because we have a pop-up stopper and it sees these as pop-ups...irritates me because i rarely get to see what you all are talking about unless it is actually posted on the thread itself..*sigh* crying.gif