Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does the Aztec death whistle make the creepiest sound in the world ?

UM-Bot

Why the hell is the women in the video wearing horns? Where are her parents , they failed...

The sound the woman in the video produces using that whistle is as creepy as the whistling of an old fashioned kettle used for boiling water. Not.

Screenshot_20231217-124022_Firefox.thumb.jpg.46d25aec32cabdeaa2a54995282d0c2a.jpg

Edited by Abramelin
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:

The sound the woman in the video produces using that whistle is as creepy as the whistling of an old fashioned kettle used for boiling water. Not.

Screenshot_20231217-124022_Firefox.thumb.jpg.46d25aec32cabdeaa2a54995282d0c2a.jpg

Hi Rob

After listening to the whistles it reminded me of the sound my ex-wife made when she slammed the car door shut on her fingers during one of her anger snits.😂

• Haha 1

I have a couple of these

On 12/17/2023 at 1:38 AM, qxcontinuum said:

Why the hell is the women in the video wearing horns? Where are her parents , they failed...

Who ****in' cares?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Who ****in' cares?

I do, I bet she votes with liberals and doesnt pay taxes. I need reliable people to pay my pension plan in the future

On 12/19/2023 at 11:40 PM, qxcontinuum said:

I do, I bet she votes with liberals and doesnt pay taxes. I need reliable people to pay my pension plan in the future

**** you're dumb

• Like 1

Peruvian whistling bottles

Measurements were made of the frequency and sound pressure level from 73 ceramic whistling bottles blown by compressed air. The bottles represent nine pre‐Columbian civilizations which inhabited the north and central coasts and highlands of Peru during a 2000‐year time span from 500 B.C. to A. D. 1550. We have found that Peruvian whistling bottles group acoustically by culture. The bottles are generally regarded by anthropologists as utilitarian liquid containers with the whistle providing an amusing method of venting. We are suggesting an alternative interpretation of the bottles as having been specifically produced as whistles. We base this interpretation on the clustering of frequencies by individual culture, the fact that the frequencies fall in the region of the ear’s greatest sensitivity, and the high sound pressure levels produced by the bottles when blown orally.

https://pubs.aip.org/asa/jasa/article-abstract/62/2/449/752908/Peruvian-whistling-bottles

On 12/21/2023 at 8:56 PM, Occupational Hubris said:

**** you're dumb

another vegan...

creepy yes! the creepiest sound in the world.... no