Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation.

Hazzard

Wanna try this again, if for nothing else than so we can stop derailing the other threads...

I always thought that the best way to investigate a UFO case was by falcification. Thats not being close minded or negative to the idea. Its just the way I think this should be done.  

"The first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc. 

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudoscientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena".--Steven Schafersman.

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself UFOs are Alien star ships?

Sure, scientist and engineers, commercial and military aircrews, radar experts, astronauts, presidents, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

So, again... 

What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is it, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

• The title was changed to Best evidence for ET visitation.
3 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Betty and Barney Hill?

If you do a search of the forum you'll find that one has been debated pretty thoroughly.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

If you do a search of the forum you'll find that one has been debated pretty thoroughly.

I’m sure you’re right.  Are you saying I was off topic?

6 minutes ago, Guyver said:

I’m sure you’re right.  Are you saying I was off topic?

Not at all. It's just an event that I believe has been gone over pretty heavily. Others may think differently though.

4 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Not at all. It's just an event that I believe has been gone over pretty heavily. Others may think differently though.

Fair enough…but according to the OP, you said best evidence.  That is what I might choose to offer if I were to argue about it. So, even if it’s been done before….if that’s the best there is, that is the best there is. Maybe someone else can offer something better.  Travis Walton?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hazzard said:

Yes, some of these UFOs could be alien crafts. But we need to be 100% sure, and if we cant exclude everything else...well, then all of a sudden, we arent 100% sure, are we!?

On the first Best Evidence thread (many years ago) I certainly learned many new things, but Im sad to say that irrefutable proof of ET on Earth, or anywhere else for that matter, is not one of them.

I always thought that the best way to investigate a UFO case was by falcification. Thats not being close minded. Its just the way I think this should be done.  

"The first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc. 

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudoscientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena".--Steven Schafersman.

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself UFOs are Alien star ships?

Sure, scientist and engineers, commercial and military aircrews, radar experts, senior military and intelligence officials around the world, astronomers, astronauts, presidents, kings, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

So, again... 

What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is it, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?

I believe without any doubt that Earth and the life on our planet is not some unique event that only happened once the odds against this are billions to one. Next, when we consider the age of our universe, which is approximately 13.7 billion years old, by anyone's standards that is a very long time. Now we must look at the only standard we can use for comparisons and that is our planet and the life that sprung up upon it.

Our Solar system is approximately 4.5 billion years old, and the oldest proven fossil evidence of life on Earth is 3.7 billion years old. Which means that before our Solar System was even created that approximately 8.8 billion years separated Universal creation and the creation of our Solar System. This would allow for extraterrestrial life to have come into existence long before we were even part of life in the Universe.

So, thoracically life in the Universe can be as plentiful as drops of water that fill our oceans. Especially, when you consider that there are approximately 100 too 200 billion Galaxies that support approximately Sextillion planets in the for seeable Universe.

So, theoretically there may be Extraterrestrial species that are billions of years more advanced than we currently are. Time to cut to the original question, has an Extraterrestrial species ever visited the earth, based upon all scientific evidence that has been declassified there is no proof of an Extraterrestrial visitation that has ever occurred. However, theoretically some of the UAPs / UFOs could be unmanned arial probes sent from an Extraterrestrial Species that have and are visiting Earth as we speak.

I mean even with our current technology we have successfully send probes out of our Solar System, so it is very possible an advanced species could be sending probes out into the Universe and that some of them may have found earth while they were exploring the Universe!!!!

JIMHO

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

So, theoretically there may be Extraterrestrial species that are billions of years more advanced than we currently are. Time to cut to the original question, has an Extraterrestrial species ever visited the earth, based upon all scientific evidence that has been declassified there is no proof of an Extraterrestrial visitation that has ever occurred. However, theoretically some of the UAPs / UFOs could be unmanned arial probes sent from an Extraterrestrial Species that have and are visiting Earth as we speak.

WTF!!! seriously!?! Yeah of course it's possible, why would it not be??? This is not the point the heat is about in here at the moment is it for fek sake!!

Skeptics feel there isn't enough evidence to convince them any of this life is here on earth.

Believes feel there is & act accordingly with regards to their posts... Is there life elsewhere in this vast universe is not the question for most skeptics...

Anyways, all good fun- happy new year my friend & peace to you & all you love:tu:

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

WTF!!! seriously!?! Yeah of course it's possible, why would it not be??? This is not the point the heat is about in here at the moment is it for fek sake!!

Fart in a Plastic bag, and pull it over your head and breath deep!!!!!!!!:w00t:🤪

Skeptics feel there isn't enough evidence to convince them any of this life is here on earth.

Believes feel there is & act accordingly with regards to their posts... Is there life elsewhere in this vast universe is not the question for most skeptics...

Well, you see I believe science, I am not skeptic. Everything I said is based upon scientific theory!!!:yes:

Anyways, all good fun- happy new year my friend & peace to you & all you love:tu:

The same to you my friend and may this New Year be the best you ever had!!!!!:tsu:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Guyver said:

Betty and Barney Hill?

Its been a couple of years since I touched that one but I remember that it was one of the first cases of alien abduction that I read about,

Im guessing I was about 15-16 years old.

... but my "favourite" alien abduction was always the Travis Walton story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton_incident

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fire_in_the_sky

• Thanks 1

... also, I must say that all these UFO/UAP stories are getting a little bit boring. Its always the same - Wow I dont understand what that was so it must be from another planet. 

Thats why I mentioned on one of the other threads the pictures taken by the rovers. (alien artifacts)

Can you imagine the new space race if they found something truly awesome on the surface of Mars!

a416c78b64a81e5c280761dad079edea.jpg

Like this one. This got my attention... but after some reading Im guessing that its to small to be what we are looking for. (Little green men anyone?)

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Wanna try this again, if for nothing else than so we can stop derailing the other threads...

I always thought that the best way to investigate a UFO case was by falcification. Thats not being close minded or negative to the idea. Its just the way I think this should be done.  

Sure, scientist and engineers, commercial and military aircrews, radar experts, astronauts, presidents, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

So, again... 

The sad truth is that if we do all you listed we can never come to the conclusion that UFOs are alien starships.  The biggest problem I see at this point is black projects and organizations working on new/unusual tech.  They will never come forward and say "no worries, it was just us."

One of the cases I personally found very interesting was with the police man observing the egg shaped vehicle in the dessert (Lonnie Zamora), with 'people' standing next to it.  Then a bit later seeing it take of with a blue/orange flame.  Many claim a hoax by some students but how easy is to take of with 2 people in a weird shaped vehicle?  Other explanations were moonlander tests.  But why would they happen in a 'public' place where people could get injured? 

But yeah, in the end we can't be sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iAlrakis said:

One of the cases I personally found very interesting was with the police man observing the egg shaped vehicle in the dessert (Lonnie Zamora), with 'people' standing next to it.  Then a bit later seeing it take of with a blue/orange flame.  Many claim a hoax by some students but how easy is to take of with 2 people in a weird shaped vehicle?  Other explanations were moonlander tests.  But why would they happen in a 'public' place where people could get injured? 

But yeah, in the end we can't be sure.

I remember that one as well. The Ariel school incident in Africa is also one of those cases that I found interesting. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-57749238

I think that its really important when investigating a claim/case like that is to try and go back to the original reports.

Because over the years that passes stuff gets added and other things forgotten. (Roswell)

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, iAlrakis said:

The sad truth is that if we do all you listed we can never come to the conclusion that UFOs are alien starships. 

I hear you. But we must try, right. We have to try and weed out the crap.

We cant just accept eyewitness testimony on blind faith because it happens to agree with our favourite fantasy!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

I remember that one as well. The Ariel school incident in Africa is also one of those cases that I found interesting. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-57749238

I think that its really important when investigating a claim/case like that is to try and go back to the original reports.

Because over the years that passes stuff gets added and other things forgotten. (Roswell)

Oh yes.  It's pretty much on the same level.

• Like 3

Skyegle is not..  :D

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I hear you. But we must try, right. We have to try and weed out the crap.

We cant just accept eyewitness testimony on blind faith because it happens to agree with our favourite fantasy!

Apparently, the following data reflects the reality that no man-made aircraft can perform what the data depicts.

>>>>>> An airborne radar tracked an UFO as it position changes by 1.98 nm ( 3667m) in 1.29 seconds, corresponding to an acceleration of 4407 m/s 2. This is more than 449 g . <<<<<<

The radar data proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the object was not man-made.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Hazzard said:

... also, I must say that all these UFO/UAP stories are getting a little bit boring. Its always the same - Wow I dont understand what that was so it must be from another planet. 

Thats why I mentioned on one of the other threads the pictures taken by the rovers. (alien artifacts)

Can you imagine the new space race if they found something truly awesome on the surface of Mars!

a416c78b64a81e5c280761dad079edea.jpg

Like this one. This got my attention... but after some reading Im guessing that its to small to be what we are looking for. (Little green men anyone?)

Green aliens?! How about a white 40-foot-long Tic Tac without wings or visible propulsion system that outmaneuvered the Navy's best jet fighters by zooming 60 miles a in just a few seconds?! The same object that was first detected by BMD radar as the object descended from low Earth orbit to 80,000 feet and from there, to sea level.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Haha 1

Hmm that's funny, he disappears as soon as I enter the thread or forums. I wonder why?🧐

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Hmm that's funny, he disappears as soon as I enter the thread or forums. I wonder why?🧐

Guess what?! I here!! :alien:

And, you still have yet to refute the data and documentation evidence that I have been posting. Now, why am I not surprised! 

Edited by skyeagle409

5 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Guess what?! I here!! :alien:

And, you still have yet to refute the data and documentation evidence that I have been posting. Now, why am I not surprised! 

Fantastic, good to see you have some sort of courage this evening.

Answer the PMs I have been sending you for over two weeks with the one item I have requested AS REQUESTED. No more stock photos pal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Fantastic, good to see you have some sort of courage this evening.

Answer the PMs I have been sending you for over two weeks with the one item I have requested AS REQUESTED. No more stock photos pal.

No dice! Apparently, the photos were my own camera and from the military and civilian news media who were covering my events and look what you posted. Your game time has now expired. Have a nice day! 😁:alien: 

Edited by skyeagle409

Posted (edited)

Earth is not a needle in a haystack, when considering the size and the distances in the universe. It's a needle in a stack of needles! Nothing makes it detectable. You gotta stumble upon it by accident.

Makes the idea of aliens visiting extremely unlike. Close to ridiculous.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Earth is not a needle in a haystack, when considering the size and the distances in the universe. It's a needle in a stack of needles! Nothing makes it detectable. You gotta stumble upon it by accident.

Makes the idea of aliens visiting extremely unlike. Close to ridiculous.

Zep that is not exactly true, we have a very habit of being very noise, and those radio waves can travel forever in space!:yes:

Mind-Boggling Image Shows How Far Into Space Humanity's Voice Has Actually Reached: https://www.sciencealert.com/humanity-hasn-t-reached-as-far-into-space-as-you-think

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Zep that is not exactly true, we have a very habit of being very noise, and those radio waves can travel forever in space!:yes:

Mind-Boggling Image Shows How Far Into Space Humanity's Voice Has Actually Reached: https://www.sciencealert.com/humanity-hasn-t-reached-as-far-into-space-as-you-think

They barely reached the closest stars, and the signals weaken exponentially for each light year..

Edited by zep73
  • Like 3

• The topic was locked