Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Dinosaurs of 2024

Carnoferox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 2:17 AM, Carnoferox said:

Carnoferox, I sincerely look forward to your yearly updates and I hope you continue to do so!!

Peace Brother!!!!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2024 at 7:42 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Carnoferox, I sincerely look forward to your yearly updates and I hope you continue to do so!!

Peace Brother!!!!:tu:

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoy them. It's hard to believe this is my 7th year of doing them already!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carnoferox said:

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoy them. It's hard to believe this is my 7th year of doing them already!

You know what they say time flies when you're doing something you enjoy. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You know what they say time flies when you're doing something you enjoy. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

Appropriately enough, I'm a paleontologist.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carnoferox said:

And I hope you visit Rowan to hobknob with Kenny one day so I can meet you. 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2024 at 3:44 AM, Carnoferox said:

Well, that's wonderful because few people actually have a job that allows them to follow their dreams. Because when your doing what you love to do, and following your dreams no matter how many hours you spend working on a given day it just doesn't feel like work.

Again, I appreciate your contribution to the forum, and I hope you can continue to do. Because I very much enjoy all the fantastic information you freely share.:tu:

Have you written any books, if so, please add the names of those book's!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, that's wonderful because few people actually have a job that allows them to follow their dreams. Because when your doing what you love to do, and following your dreams no matter how many hours you spend working on a given day it just doesn't feel like work.

Again, I appreciate your contribution to the forum, and I hope you can continue to do. Because I very much enjoy all the fantastic information you freely share.:tu:

Have you written any books, if so, please add the names of those book's!!

I totally agree, it hardly ever feels like work. I haven't written any books yet, but maybe someday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

I totally agree, it hardly ever feels like work. I haven't written any books yet, but maybe someday.

Thanks very much for your reply. I worked as a Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare Subject Matter expert for 34 years during my military career, and as a US Government Contractor after I retired from the military. Most people would not consider this a dream job, however I enjoyed the scientific aspect of th war.

Again thanks for your reply and I sincerely appreciate everything you do!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...