Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Andrew 'had underage orgy on Jeffrey Epstein's private island'

pellinore

Posted (edited)

I hope Andy organises another TV interview to explain all this. The last one went well:

Prince Andrew has been accused of taking part in an 'underage orgy' while staying at Jeffrey Epstein's Caribbean home, nicknamed the 'Island of Sin', bombshell court documents claimed today.

The Duke of York has been again dragged into the sex scandal surrounding his paedophile friend, just over a year after he settled the multi-million dollar case brought by Virginia Giuffre in 2022.

Former US President Bill Clinton 'likes them young', one alleged Epstein victim has also claimed in almost 1,000 pages of evidence released by a US court, and there was an allegation that Professor Stephen Hawking participated in a sex party.

Today it emerged that one of Epstein's alleged sex slaves, known only as Jane Doe 3, claimed that she was told to have intercourse with Prince Andrew during an orgy on Epstein's island, Little Saint James, in the US Virgin Islands.

Prince Andrew 'had underage orgy on Jeffrey Epstein's private island' as girl was told 'give him whatever he wants', claim bombshell court papers that also name Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, Stephen Hawking and a 'well-known prime minister' | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, pellinore said:

I hope Andy organises another TV interview to explain all this. The last one went well:

Prince Andrew has been accused of taking part in an 'underage orgy' while staying at Jeffrey Epstein's Caribbean home, nicknamed the 'Island of Sin', bombshell court documents claimed today.

The Duke of York has been again dragged into the sex scandal surrounding his paedophile friend, just over a year after he settled the multi-million dollar case brought by Virginia Giuffre in 2022.

Former US President Bill Clinton 'likes them young', one alleged Epstein victim has also claimed in almost 1,000 pages of evidence released by a US court, and there was an allegation that Professor Stephen Hawking participated in a sex party.

Today it emerged that one of Epstein's alleged sex slaves, known only as Jane Doe 3, claimed that she was told to have intercourse with Prince Andrew during an orgy on Epstein's island, Little Saint James, in the US Virgin Islands.

Prince Andrew 'had underage orgy on Jeffrey Epstein's private island' as girl was told 'give him whatever he wants', claim bombshell court papers that also name Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, Stephen Hawking and a 'well-known prime minister' | Daily Mail Online

I do enjoy a good scandal but this one is sick and look at all the high profile people.

Its time for Prince Andrew to go to prison me thinks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

I do enjoy a good scandal but this one is sick and look at all the high profile people.

Its time for Prince Andrew to go to prison me thinks.

He should be put in the Tower of London as a tourist attraction. It would give him a chance to earn back the £12 millions of tax-payers money he gave to that American woman he had never met.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, pellinore said:

He should be put in the Tower of London as a tourist attraction. It would give him a chance to earn back the £12 millions of tax-payers money he gave to that American woman he had never met.

The first Prince ever to be imprisoned for 10 years over being a paedo, released on contract after a year for taking the chemical castration lol.

Were Bill and Stephen there??

The Metropolitan police has rejected calls to launch an investigation into Prince Andrew, after the release of court documents relating to the late child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Scotland Yard said it would not investigate the documents and suggested they did not contain new information.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the documents as Andrew is no longer a working royal. In a previous statement about links to Epstein, the palace said Andrew “deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent”.

So far 59 out of about 250 documents have been released in connection with the case.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/jan/05/met-rejects-calls-to-investigate-prince-andrew-after-release-of-jeffrey-epstein-files

• Like 1

This whole saga has been contrived but I'll just leave it at that.

On 1/8/2024 at 1:21 PM, Whelmar said:

This whole saga has been contrived but I'll just leave it at that.

?