Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductions Stopped by Jesus

ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

This is pretty neat. Gets more and more interesting throughout the video. We're at a time when the whole "alien" question is being agitated. US officials are saying they have evidence for unidentified aerial activities but are unsure what they really are..  Apparently tho, the name of Christ called on during the alien abductions put an end to the experience, which tells us something. I've heard this before from an unrelated source like years ago. The "aliens" prefer to operate at night under the cover of dark and commit crimes against humanity (abductee accounts). What do you think they are?  

Some Topics Visited in the Vid - 

Talking Reptilian creature, New Age Spiritual Doctrines given to Adbuctees, Aliester Crowley's Demon - Alien look alike LAM, Fox News, "What's out there?," Military encounters w/ UFOs, CNN News, Pop culture ufo/alien obsession,

History Channel Ancient Aliens - Ancient civilization more advanced technologically than commonly thought, US Flying saucer tech, Sci-Fi Novels - Radio /TV implant alien ideology, Ronald Raegon speech at the United Nations Worldwide differences vanish with Alien threat - NWO, "Are they from another world or another dimension?," 

Ex-occultist Alien-Demon deception prophecy, Astral projection, Mediums and New agers channeling spirits and aliens, Kesha & Demi Lovato summoning & channeling ufos & alien beings,

Jacques Vallee Messengers of Deception, Eddie Bravo on Bill Cooper Fake Alien Invasion & NWO, Watergate Investigation Whitehouse plant sub by Cuba to Fake supernatural event using Hologram Advanced Tech, Tom DeLonge /George Noory "A controlled system pushing humanity in a very specific direction," 

Carol Rosin on Von Braun "The Last Card will be the Alien Card, we're going to have to build space based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie," Luis Elizondo advised by high level Department of Defense official, "Stop looking at UFOs because they're demonic,"

Joe Jordan MUFON alien research " worked with over 400 cases of people who have been able to stop the abduction experience in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. This is documented evidence," Aliens defy physics, .. 

Screenshot_20240106-125632_DuckDuckGo~4.jpg

• Haha 9

5 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Raegon

*Reagan

15 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

*Reagan

*piece of human garbage 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ignoring ALL the other drivel, including the whole “NASA is satanic” angle… I have heard stories of people preventing alien abductions/harm while being abducted by aliens by invoking Christ/Archangel Michael 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ignoring ALL the other drivel, including the whole “NASA is satanic” angle… I have heard stories of people preventing alien abductions/harm while being abducted by aliens by invoking Christ/Archangel Michael 

So aliens are Canaanite worshippers? :w00t:

cormac

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:
52 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

*Reagan

*piece of human garbage 

why do you feel so? 

Posted (edited)

@Occupational Hubris

"don't feel so. It's objective fact. Reagan was one of teh worst things to happen to this country in so so many different ways"

When his dementia set in, the Republicans were practically drooling at how they could take advantage of it.

Edited by Hankenhunter
Content
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

@Occupational Hubris

"don't feel so. It's objective fact. Reagan was one of teh worst things to happen to this country in so so many different ways"

When his dementia set in, the Republicans were practically drooling at how they could take advantage of it.

He was terrible long before that, too

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So this is just a throw-away thread then? 

cormac

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

I though that should have been obvious from the OP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

I am genuinely curious to stories where prayer/invocation of Powers have affected Aliens, it’s suggestive of what Henry Zabrowski from Last Podcast calls “ultra terrestrials” (IIRC), basically the extra-normal phenomena we see are all connected unnsome way we aren’t able to perceive/concieve. 

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I am genuinely curious to stories where prayer/invocation of Powers have affected Aliens, it’s suggestive of what Henry Zabrowski from Last Podcast calls “ultra terrestrials” (IIRC), basically the extra-normal phenomena we see are all connected unnsome way we aren’t able to perceive/concieve. 

I fail to see what a Canaanite son of El and a Jewish carpenter have to do with affecting aliens as there is neither anything Biblical nor scientifically verifiable about any such purported connection. Sounds more like pseudo-religious fiction to me, but carry on. 

cormac

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I don't feel so. It's objective fact. Reagan was one of teh worst things to happen to this country in so so many different ways.

...so you care about the national debt and the cost of college tuition?

3 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

This is pretty neat. Gets more and more interesting throughout the video. We're at a time when the whole "alien" question is being agitated. US officials are saying they have evidence for unidentified aerial activities but are unsure what they really are..  Apparently tho, the name of Christ called on during the alien abductions put an end to the experience, which tells us something. I've heard this before from an unrelated source like years ago. The "aliens" prefer to operate at night under the cover of dark and commit crimes against humanity (abductee accounts). What do you think they are?  

Some Topics Visited in the Vid - 

Talking Reptilian creature, New Age Spiritual Doctrines given to Adbuctees, Aliester Crowley's Demon - Alien look alike LAM, Fox News, "What's out there?," Military encounters w/ UFOs, CNN News, Pop culture ufo/alien obsession,

History Channel Ancient Aliens - Ancient civilization more advanced technologically than commonly thought, US Flying saucer tech, Sci-Fi Novels - Radio /TV implant alien ideology, Ronald Raegon speech at the United Nations Worldwide differences vanish with Alien threat - NWO, "Are they from another world or another dimension?," 

Ex-occultist Alien-Demon deception prophecy, Astral projection, Mediums and New agers channeling spirits and aliens, Kesha & Demi Lovato summoning & channeling ufos & alien beings,

Jacques Vallee Messengers of Deception, Eddie Bravo on Bill Cooper Fake Alien Invasion & NWO, Watergate Investigation Whitehouse plant sub by Cuba to Fake supernatural event using Hologram Advanced Tech, Tom DeLonge /George Noory "A controlled system pushing humanity in a very specific direction," 

Carol Rosin on Von Braun "The Last Card will be the Alien Card, we're going to have to build space based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie," Luis Elizondo advised by high level Department of Defense official, "Stop looking at UFOs because they're demonic,"

Joe Jordan MUFON alien research " worked with over 400 cases of people who have been able to stop the abduction experience in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. This is documented evidence," Aliens defy physics, .. 

Screenshot_20240106-125632_DuckDuckGo~4.jpg

Wow! You are going off the Deep end! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

First, I would like to say I don't believe in things I can't see or hear. But I did experience sleep paralysis once and I did invoke the name of Jesus Christ after I woke from REM while I was unable to move.. I couldn't move my body, I couldn't speak, and I couldn't even open my eyes, but I did feel awake. The strangest thing about it was I got angry and I felt compelled to invoke Christ's name in my mind. I repeated Christ's name over and over in an angry rage in my mind. And then a few seconds later, I could move my body and I sat up and said Christ's name out loud. But I didn't see or hear anything in my room. So I went back to sleep and never gave it another thought until the next day or the day after. It was no big thing to me, until I later learned about sleep paralysis while taking nurse classes in college.:lol: But I don't know what compelled me to invoke Christ's name in my mind. Perhaps it was my Roman Catholic upbringing. :D But I'm not very religious and don't care about my religion anymore.

Second, if aliens and demons do exist, they both cannot be the same thing. Because that doesn't make sense. Why do demons need flying saucers to get around the universe? :lol:

THAT’S RIGHT… another win for the Catholics. 
You never hear of Moroni saving from Paralysis Daemons now, do you Mormons!?!! 😉

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

I fail to see what a Canaanite son of El and a Jewish carpenter have to do with affecting aliens as there is neither anything Biblical nor scientifically verifiable about any such purported connection. Sounds more like pseudo-religious fiction to me, but carry on. 

cormac

Maybe faith itself, be it in God, Mouhammad or Batman acts like a shield against extra-normal entities?

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You never hear of Moroni saving from Paralysis Daemons now, do you Mormons!?!! 

I don't know man he always seems to have a trumpet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tatetopa said:

I don't know man he always seems to have a trumpet. 

It’s not a trumpet, it’s a Vuvuzella. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Maybe faith itself, be it in God, Mouhammad or Batman acts like a shield against extra-normal entities?

Or maybe aliens don’t like the sound of humans speaking as it’s akin to a cat having its tail stepped on? 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

First, I would like to say I don't believe in things I can't see or hear. But I did experience sleep paralysis once and I did invoke the name of Jesus Christ after I woke from REM while I was unable to move.. I couldn't move my body, I couldn't speak, and I couldn't even open my eyes, but I did feel awake. The strangest thing about it was I got angry and I felt compelled to invoke Christ's name in my mind. I repeated Christ's name over and over in an angry rage in my mind. And then a few seconds later, I could move my body and I sat up and said Christ's name out loud. But I didn't see or hear anything in my room. So I went back to sleep and never gave it another thought until the next day or the day after. It was no big thing to me, until I later learned about sleep paralysis while taking nurse classes in college.:lol: But I don't know what compelled me to invoke Christ's name in my mind. Perhaps it was my Roman Catholic upbringing. :D But I'm not very religious and don't care about my religion anymore.

Second, if aliens and demons do exist, they both cannot be the same thing. Because that doesn't make sense. Why do demons need flying saucers to get around the universe? :lol:

Because "demons" are a primitive, imaginative take on a corporeal reality?

• Like 5