Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Vaccine victims' say they've been censored online when speaking out

pellinore

Posted (edited)

People who were left with life-changing injuries after being given the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid jab claim they have been censored while trying to speak out on social media about their symptoms.

They believe they are vaccine victims who suffered a number of severe reactions, including a father-of-two who formed a blood clot after being given the vaccine in spring 2021 causing a permanent brain injury. 

The man is in the process of suing the pharmaceutical giant at the High Court in London over the injury, while the widower of a woman who died from the jab has also brought a claim. 

Top Storiesby Daily Mail00:1401:00Brave homeless father wades through flood to save'drowning' man

Now other 'victims' who claim they reacted badly to the jab who are not involved in legal proceedings have claimed sites such as Facebook have given them 'warnings' when they have tried to speak to others about their experiences. 

'Vaccine victims' left with life-changing injuries from the Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid jab say they've been censored online when speaking out | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Meanwhile, the spike in unexpected deaths in the EU and US continues unabated and with no governmental attempt to understand the cause.  It magically began at about the time of the vaccine rollout and no one is the slightest bit curious to even see if it might be related.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Big Pharma has a monopoly, but in order for the monopoly to work they have to corner the market..

so after the rollbacks in the Bush/Obama/Trump administrations you can clearly see that drugs are rushed..

in Other countries it is absolutely ILLEGAL for companies to have commercials on TV for their drug.. but that exists for the U.S.

That's not to say drugs don't work, but people will take them and be affected in certain ways.

Unless ya'll are coming up with something better in your garage, we're kind of at the mercy of it, or what? live life normally and then when the time comes for medicine be scared of everything presented to you?

It's a shitshow, folks. I get the trepidation..

However correlation isn't causation. what is the metric and number do they have to reach for covid to be taken seriously, or vice versa for the vaccine dangers to be taken seriously? Another paradox that humanity creates when it's scared.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yada yada yada. It's censored because it scares people! Every medical solution has side-effects. 'Never mind' the millions of people whose life it actually saved, and the economic disaster it fixed.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, joseraul said:

Big Pharma has a monopoly, but in order for the monopoly to work they have to corner the market..

We the People created this situation.  Gone are the days of mom and pop pharmacies who made their own medicines.  That is a good thing too.  Now drugs need serious testing and trials and that takes serious money.  The deal being, we get remedies that are clearly labelled, with side-effects that are listed, and it is all backed by serious science before it ever hits the shelves.  Sadly, not enough people are scientifically literate, let alone medically literate to fully benefit from the info.  We as a society don't pay teachers enough to give kids the science education in science they need (and most kids don't learn regardless), and most people don't listen to their doctors if the advice is inconvenient. I know you didn't specifically mention it, but there is no question that COVID vaccines were rushed, but the trials were given the highest priority.  The vaccine would have been released within a month if it weren't for the trials.  Instead it took 6 months, when it normally takes a decade.  That was We the People pushing the companies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, and-then said:

Meanwhile, the spike in unexpected deaths in the EU and US continues unabated and with no governmental attempt to understand the cause.  It magically began at about the time of the vaccine rollout and no one is the slightest bit curious to even see if it might be related.

Except that claim is horse biscuits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Except that claim is horse biscuits.

Pretty sure he just makes things up and then convinces himself that it's truth 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I've had some episodes of weird unexplained illnesses since being vaccinated. It wasn't tested well enough or for long enough and I regret having the vaccination.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zep73 said:

Every medical solution has side-effects. 'Never mind' the millions of people whose life it actually saved,

But they are tested for much longer. Is there actual proof the vacc saved anybody?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

We the People created this situation.  Gone are the days of mom and pop pharmacies who made their own medicines.  That is a good thing too.  Now drugs need serious testing and trials and that takes serious money.  The deal being, we get remedies that are clearly labelled, with side-effects that are listed, and it is all backed by serious science before it ever hits the shelves.  Sadly, not enough people are scientifically literate, let alone medically literate to fully benefit from the info.  We as a society don't pay teachers enough to give kids the science education in science they need (and most kids don't learn regardless), and most people don't listen to their doctors if the advice is inconvenient. I know you didn't specifically mention it, but there is no question that COVID vaccines were rushed, but the trials were given the highest priority.  The vaccine would have been released within a month if it weren't for the trials.  Instead it took 6 months, when it normally takes a decade.  That was We the People pushing the companies.

the natural trajectory of people is to discover, heal help.. but yes, it gets muddied when for example you're dealing with a population the size of us, 323 million Americans are at play.

Learning is not done for learnings sake, nor is healing.. it's about how much money you make.

The vaccine thing would be tied into the monopoly of education and the monopoly on everything.

Coins and the idea of money escapes us as beings.. it's not for all of us. And the few who are gear'd for it and excel they will protect it at all costs.

Everyday is kind of like... where do you gamble?

15 minutes ago, openozy said:

But they are tested for much longer. Is there actual proof the vacc saved anybody?

If you doubt that, you haven't understood the concept of evidence.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, openozy said:

I've had some episodes of weird unexplained illnesses since being vaccinated. It wasn't tested well enough or for long enough and I regret having the vaccination.

Like what? Vaccines don't protect people against illnesses in general, they offer protection against a specific one, which on balance is considered a worthwhile intervention. I've had every vaccine and booster recommended, and I'm as healthy as I would expect to be if Covid had never existed.

I also believe Covid was real, not a hoax, and that the stories of people in ICU with breathing difficulties in 2020/2021 are genuine. I also believe Derek Draper died of Long Covid. I believe that the stats on Covid indicating it was a Pandemic are also real.

I agree the vaccine was rushed out, but time was of the essence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, zep73 said:

If you doubt that, you haven't understood the concept of evidence.

What, anecdotal evidence?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Like what? Vaccines don't protect people against illnesses in general,

Like a couple of incidences of vomiting and passing out that lasted for days. Also extreme kidney pain and generally sick feelings in other episodes straight after vaccs. I've never experienced these types of illness in 60 years.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, openozy said:

What, anecdotal evidence?

Not worth an answer. Sorry dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, pellinore said:

I also believe Covid was real, not a hoax

So do I.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, zep73 said:

Not worth an answer. Sorry dude.

Probably because they don't have any real evidence:tu:.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, openozy said:

Probably because they don't have any real evidence:tu:.

Ridicules. Ever heard about Google?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

Ridicules. Ever heard about Google?

Yeah and I don't believe 90% of what's on it.

• Like 1

Just now, openozy said:

Yeah and I don't believe 90% of what's on it.

Your problem. End of talk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

Your problem. End of talk.

If you believe most of the crap on google it's your problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, openozy said:

If you believe most of the crap on google it's your problem.

Apply common sense and intelligence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Apply common sense and intelligence.

Right back at you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

Right back at you.

I'm the most intelligent human being that ever existed. My supervision is superior. How dare you?! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, zep73 said:

I'm the most intelligent human being that ever existed. My supervision is superior. How dare you?! 😁

I'm not going to argue with you zep, I have some Viking ancestors also🪓lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1