Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of 3 million bees that died in one night has finally been solved

UM-Bot

wtf is wrong with people?  I would hope they find the a**holes and prosecute they to the highest extent of the law. 

• Like 3

i suspect that the recent fires in the west and poisoning of bees might be a chinese action to disrupt our country. its possible....
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, pbarosso said:

i suspect that the recent fires in the west and poisoning of bees might be a chinese action to disrupt our country. its possible....

IMHO, while I do understand one having a general distrust towards certain nations around the world, particularly hard-line communist and radical-theocratic nations or governments, this may not be cause for concern in those instances you mention.

The wild fires along the West/Northwest U.S. have primarily been attributed to 3 factors coming together... hot, dry weather/very strong winds/and multiple lightning strikes. Not to mention the mis-attended campfire and such. I read a good article about this recently.

As for the bee poisoning, the article presented here offers an opinion that it may have been a personal, "targeted" bee poisoning, as other such facilities even close-by were not attacked.

So, while I agree we should always be cautious and vigilant against nation-states or terrorists targeting any aspect of the U.S., in my opinion that is not the case here.

Though certainly I could be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is possible... any particular reason you tied these together?

Edited by Nicolette

On 1/15/2024 at 12:26 PM, pbarosso said:

It's possible... any particular reason you tied these all together?

Edited by Nicolette

Probably need to Mimic the end of Wicker Man for the culprits who did this... "NOT THE BEES!"

On 1/15/2024 at 10:19 PM, UM-Bot said:

Back in September 2023, millions of bees mysteriously wound up dead in a single night at a sanctuary in California.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/373854/mystery-of-3-million-bees-that-died-in-one-night-has-finally-been-solved

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was done by a company like Monsanto.