Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-vaxxers invent new side effect: 'turbo cancer'

pellinore

This comes from GB News (where else?), the UK fantasy 'news' broadcaster that thankfully has an audience of only about 10,000 regular viewers.

Neil Oliver, the BBC historian turned GB News conspiracy theorist, is once again spreading nonsensical health stories - this time claiming something known as ‘turbo cancer’ exists and vaccine giant Pfizer is buying companies working on treatments for the non-existent condition.

These are the latest outlandish remarks from Oliver after he admitted he didn’t understand the war in Ukraine before proceeding to talk about the war in Ukraine, and proclaimed he’d happily catch Covid-19 “for the sake of freedom”.

He also took aim at Boris Johnson, not long after it was announced he was soon to become a colleague of his.

This time, however, Oliver gave his thoughts on Pfizer’s acquisition of Seagen, a biotechnology company focused on cancer treatments, which was completed last month.

GB News’ Neil Oliver slammed for peddling ‘turbo cancer’ conspiracy theory | indy100

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

QAnon isn't dead, just changed faces.

• Like 5

I find his ghost stories more interesting. 

• Like 2

Lol, who needs turbo cancer when you can just drop dead on the soccer field or running trail in the prime of your life?  Anyway, I need to go get the periodic flu shots that make me feel terrible and don't prevent me from contracting the flu in any year in which I've taken them.  The T.V. reassures me that I'm a good person!

• Like 9

FFS are we bringing back the word "turbo" now?  That was a Boomer word invented to try and sell stuff to Gen X.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Ell said:

One of my friends (76) got himself injected with mRNA mid January. He was in good health before and had had other such injections without any consequences during the past few years.

He had no underlying chronic disease whatsoever.

Monday February 12 I was informed that he was severely ill and that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer two weeks before.

I and another mate visited him on his death bed on Thursday February 15. He was in extremely bad shape. He told us 'Live and have fun'. All other replies consisted of a single word each.

He was euthanized Friday February 16, his birthday, at 2315 hours, at the age of 77 years.

His funeral ceremony will be next Monday.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend.  It is always hard to loose the ones we love.  

I hope you are not implying that the vaccine booster gave him pancreatic cancer in less than a month.   It takes years for that to develop and he probably had symptoms that he ignored.  

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I hope you are not implying that the vaccine booster gave him pancreatic cancer in less than a month.

Not at all. I estimate that he got it in less than a week.

I suspect that my late sister got it within a week as well (diarrhea); after a couple of months of daily diarrhea she consulted her physician and subsequently got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer stage IV.

After about six to eight months she, urged by her physician, decided she did not want to die and went for an eight hour operation (planned for a two hour duration). The enxt day she bled to death internally; the surgeon apparently had nicked an important blod vesse after all.

She was fortunate that she got to live with pancreatic cancer after an mRNA injection a lot longer than my friend.

• Sad 5

27 minutes ago, Ell said:

Interesting that they all had connections to you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ell said:

One of my friends (76) got himself injected with mRNA mid January. He was in good health before and had had other such injections without any consequences during the past few years.

Monday February 12 I was informed that he was severely ill and that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer two weeks before.

I and another mate visited him on his death bed on Thursday February 15. He was in extremely bad shape. He told us 'Live and have fun'. All other replies consisted of a single word each.

He was euthanized Friday February 16, his birthday, at 2315 hours, at the age of 77 years.

Sorry to hear that.  But sadly such things happen all the time.   Such is life,  And death.

Interestingly, here in the UK, pancreactic cancer has just made the headines - far more women are getting it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13033795/Huge-spike-cancer-sparks-alarm-experts-baffled.html

It's been increasing since the 1990s

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yes, it's more of a "I should probably go get checked by a doctor" story than it is "they gots teh TURBO CANCER from teh vaxxine" story.

Common sense isn't common, though.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

I was at his funeral this afternoon. He died from natural causes, i.e. the pancreatic cancer killed him. Not euthanasia. He died in the arms of his wife, who had joined him in bed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2024 at 10:23 AM, Ell said:

Thanks for sharing, even though very sad....

• Like 3

Lol. Yeah right. I call BS.

Years ago I had an aunt die from pancreatic cancer and a older cousin from the same thing about 4 years later after her. Buddy, that was long ago way before any covid pandemic or vacines showed up. No doubt what caused their cancer was alcohol and smoking for the most part. Alcohol can F up your DNA in the long run. Educate yourselves and look it up if you don't believe me. And do yourselves a favor and stay away from drinking alcohol.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 11:31 AM, Ell said:

I estimate that he got it in less than a week.

Good thing you're an Ontologist and Microbiologist so you're a qualified observer in the matter... :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2024 at 7:00 AM, Rlyeh said:

That's nice, after saying their sister died. 👎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2024 at 6:31 AM, Ell said:

I suspect that my late sister got it within a week as well (diarrhea); after a couple of months of daily diarrhea she consulted her physician and subsequently got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer stage IV.

After about six to eight months she, urged by her physician, decided she did not want to die and went for an eight hour operation (planned for a two hour duration). The enxt day she bled to death internally; the surgeon apparently had nicked an important blod vesse after all.

She was fortunate that she got to live with pancreatic cancer after an mRNA injection a lot longer than my friend.

Yes sorry to hear about that and unfortunately hard to pin on the jab, even though as someone else mentioned healthy people with no other health issues are dropping dead currently, which is a pandemic within itself.

Bird...of a feather tend to flock together!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 1:07 PM, Gunn said:

And do yourselves a favor and stay away from drinking alcohol.

Lol **** no

• Haha 2

On 2/23/2024 at 2:31 PM, Ell said:

I read some really dumb **** on this site from time to time, but good ****ing lord is this one of the stupidest things I've seen in a loooong time 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I read some really dumb **** on this site from time to time, but good ****ing lord is this one of the stupidest things I've seen in a loooong time 

I admit that I am stupid. He probably got the pancreatic cancer within five minutes after getting the mRNA jab. I suspect, however, that he only presented with symptoms after about one week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Ell said:

I admit that I am stupid. He probably got the pancreatic cancer within five minutes after getting the mRNA jab. I suspect, however, that he only presented with symptoms after about one week.

1665508902_image_mmthumb.png

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ell said:

Nothing like doubling down huh.

All hail at the altar of mRNA jabs, the potion that must not be talked about negatively. Ignore the excess death figures since the year of jabs you non-believers. Ignore the excess deaths in people who got jabbed vs those who did not. Deny strenuously that a virus with 1 or 2% fatality rate, although sad, is in line with most annual viruses. Stop looking at professional athletes collapsing in greater numbers. Get ready for your next lockdown and be happy. Submit yourself to the gods of Pharma and listen to their church the NHS to be saved. Welcome to the new religion and may Pharma save all the faith believers who discard science to enter, and don't mention it didn't save the excess deaths of those it killed since the year of jabs. For it is written in the prophecy according to the sage named stock price. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

All hail at the altar of mRNA jabs, the potion that must not be talked about negatively. Ignore the excess death figures since the year of jabs you non-believers. Ignore the excess deaths in people who got jabbed vs those who did not. Deny strenuously that a virus with 1 or 2% fatality rate, although sad, is in line with most annual viruses. Stop looking at professional athletes collapsing in greater numbers. Get ready for your next lockdown and be happy. Submit yourself to the gods of Pharma and listen to their church the NHS to be saved. Welcome to the new religion and may Pharma save all the faith believers who discard science to enter, and don't mention it didn't save the excess deaths of those it killed since the year of jabs. For it is written in the prophecy according to the sage named stock price. 

That time travelling jab still living rent free in your head.

• Like 1