Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas is ignoring a SCOTUS ruling on its right to defend its citizens by controlling the border

and-then

Good for them. Only the demonic left is okay with a foreign invasion.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Setton said:

The party of law and order, everyone.

Stolen elections have consequences... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

So Texas is ignoring both the Constitution and the conservative led Supreme Court?  Color me unsurprised.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, and-then said:

Which election as stolen, AT? And what proof do you have to show it as such, hmm?

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So Texas is ignoring both the Constitution and the conservative led Supreme Court?  Color me unsurprised.

The US Government has effectively abrogated its responsibility to the State of Texas by violating the following: 

Article IV, Section 4

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature can-not be convened) against domestic Violence.

Texas is only doing what is necessary for its own security. 

cormac

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

The US Government has effectively abrogated its responsibility to the State of Texas by violating the following: 

cormac

Cool.  At least everyone admits the Constitution is being ignored.  That document turned pretty worthless, pretty fast.  I guess it's fair to let Abbott have his turn wiping his butt with it.

Edit to add:  That did get me thinking.  The government isn't doing a good job with the last part of Article IV Section 4- the part about protecting against domestic violence.  I wonder if this action by Abbott will set precedence for other governors to ignore parts of the Constitution- the right to bear arms in particular.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Cool.  At least everyone admits the Constitution is being ignored.  That document turned pretty worthless, pretty fast.  I guess it's fair to let Abbott have his turn wiping his butt with it.

The document isn’t worthless, the Politicians running the Government who twist and violate it to their own selfish ends are what’s worthless. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
Clarification
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Which election as stolen, AT? And what proof do you have to show it as such, hmm?

What makes you think I have any need to prove ANYthing to you ?

Edited by and-then
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, and-then said:

What makes you think I have any need to prove ANYthing to you ?

You keep whining about a stolen election. but you can't prove it to anyone, cause it literally never happened. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

So if Texas is bussing these foreign invaders into the heart of the US,  they must be aiding an invasion?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

So if Texas is bussing these foreign invaders into the heart of the US,  they must be aiding an invasion?

I never said it was a good, nor even a perfect, system but if the Federal Government isn’t or can’t do its own job then the State is left to do it for them however they deem necessary. Take it up with the Federal Government who prefers to sit around with their thumbs up their asses doing nothing useful, ie. the status quo. 

cormac

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, and-then said:

You lost. Suck it up.

• Like 2

These are the people @JoeBiden ,@RubenGallego, & @KyrstenSinema are bringing into America.

Unvetted people making threats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Setton said:

The party of law and order, everyone.

law and order are backed only by law and order. when law and order fails, we necessarily have illegal conflict. the whole system needs a reboot, but not enough of us trust any of those who would be in position to reboot it. therefore, things will have to get much worse before they can possibly get better.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

The first one you had, you stole the right to decide who ran the place from the rightful ruler - His Majesty George the Third.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

You keep whining about a stolen election. but you can't prove it to anyone, cause it literally never happened. 

My belief and statements on this issue have been consistent.  Tens of millions of Americans BELIEVE that the 2020 election was stolen through several mechanisms that were put in place due to Covid 19.  There was a HUGE amount of evidence of serious irregularities from unverified mail-in ballots in the thousands, to hundreds of ballots originating from a single address that, in at least one case was found to be an EMPTY LOT, to the fact that all of those cases that were put in the courts being prematurely dumped or not even allowed due to lack of standing based on being brought too early or too late...

The bottom line is that America is at a crossroads, for tens of millions of us, our elections are no longer trusted and no one in DC or the blue states is interested in serious reform that could return trust in the process, so we are headed for a train wreck this November.  That is true, and whether you choose to ignore it, is not going to stop what's coming.  The Left is convinced that if their media says a thing is so, no one has the right to disbelieve them or to refuse to go along.  Why don't we see how those like you react in the coming months as your media becomes increasingly shrill and possibly even hysterical. 

They are already pounding the drums over Trump AND tens of millions of Americans being an actual danger to our "democracy".  That is danderous, inflammatory rhetoric and they seem to be doubling down as it becomes more clear that they cannot shake Trump's support.  Some think they will resort to the JFK option but I seriously doubt they'd go that route.  He is popular enough with enough voters that it's plausible it would cause the country to fall into chaos that they KNOW they could not weather and stay in power.  If they use one of these kangaroo court convictions to actually put the man in a cell, his support would explode upward and they'd be faced with one of the most serious Constitutional Crises America has ever faced.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

We are headed down a perilous path.  When states begin to assert their own right to disobey SCOTUS, it will spread.  The Feds will be left with the choice of standing down and allowing the highest court to be ignored or to attempt to enforce orders/rulings that state governments insist are detrimental to their citizens.  This is such an obvious case of Texas being justified that most Americans will support their actions.  What happens when say, California or Illinois decides to enforce state laws concerning restrictions on 2A that SCOTUS has said are unconstitutional?  That's just an example.  This is only going to cause our system to be weakened.  It will benefit no American.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and-then said:

There was a HUGE amount of evidence of serious irregularities from unverified mail-in ballots in the thousands, to hundreds of ballots originating from a single address that, in at least one case was found to be an EMPTY LOT

Again, you repeat this claim. I've found multiple instances where this claim was shown to be a lie. Is this yet another lie?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and-then said:

My belief and statements on this issue have been consistent. 

That is false.  You penned a goodbye letter because you couldn't provide evidence.  You admitted there was no evidence, and you swore you would never come back to this forum.  Nothing, evidence wise, has changed since then.  So, no, you have not been consistent.  No one cares about your beliefs or your feelings.  10s of millions of people believe the earth is flat.  They can even show you "evidence" on Youtube.  It's fine though, you're just the crazy old man around these parts now.  The right wing doesn't even respect your words on this forum...

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, and-then said:

We are headed down a perilous path.  When states begin to assert their own right to disobey SCOTUS, it will spread.  The Feds will be left with the choice of standing down and allowing the highest court to be ignored or to attempt to enforce orders/rulings that state governments insist are detrimental to their citizens.  This is such an obvious case of Texas being justified that most Americans will support their actions.  What happens when say, California or Illinois decides to enforce state laws concerning restrictions on 2A that SCOTUS has said are unconstitutional?  That's just an example.  This is only going to cause our system to be weakened.  It will benefit no American.  

They`ll be more unravelling to come in the run up to the election.

Very dangerous time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

10s of millions of people believe the earth is flat.  

I'm not sure that is accurate but maybe there really are that many Democrats who believe that.    There are that many who believe biden is not a pedophile.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I'm not sure that is accurate but maybe there really are that many Democrats who believe that.    There are that many who believe biden is not a pedophile.

What kind of idiot makes flat earth theory political?

1 hour ago, Myles said:

There are that many who believe biden is not a pedophile.

C'mon now. he was showering with his daughter to conserve water - he is the eco-warrior we need!

• Haha 2