Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two close shaves with death

UM-Bot

By: Cheri | Location: United States

On March 30, 1996, I was carjacked by multiple carloads of a rival gang . I was beaten in the head with The Club (anti theft car device,) stabbed behind right ear, and back. I remember hearing gun shots, then all these guys jumped back in their cars (and mine!) and took off. I thought for sure I was going to be shot.

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112428/two-close-shaves-with-death

• Like 2

The first story sounds like a good chance of being spiritual assistance. Like in the NDE it's a coherent experience when one should be unconscious. I understand that the astral/soul body separates from the physical body at times of death-like trauma. And sometimes they get to return to the physical body and talk about it.

• Like 2

Yeah I believe our loved ones passed come to help in desperate times and will guide us through the veil of death when that comes. Whether this is just a belief and the brain shutting down or it is real doesn't really matter, it will happen. I have had the visits from passed family so it's real to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Then "Blanko" came and helped me".

I guess your not a big fan of Caucasians. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 10:48 AM, papageorge1 said:

The first story sounds like a good chance of being spiritual assistance. Like in the NDE it's a coherent experience when one should be unconscious. I understand that the astral/soul body separates from the physical body at times of death-like trauma. And sometimes they get to return to the physical body and talk about it.

Any 'spiritual assistance' came out of her own subconscious.

No one ever leaves their physical body.  The physical body dies.  They don't 'leave', they just die.  

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 6:28 PM, openozy said:

Yeah I believe our loved ones passed come to help in desperate times and will guide us through the veil of death when that comes. Whether this is just a belief and the brain shutting down or it is real doesn't really matter, it will happen. I have had the visits from passed family so it's real to me.

Well, it does matter actually.  The truth matters.  What doesn't matter are beliefs.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, joc said:

Any 'spiritual assistance' came out of her own subconscious.

No one ever leaves their physical body.  The physical body dies.  They don't 'leave', they just die.  

As you might expect we disagree on both of those points.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joc said:

The truth matters. 

Well not for long, lol.

• Haha 2