Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rolling your eyes could be a sign of sexual discrimination, civil servants told.

itsnotoutthere

Government employees have been told if they roll their eyes or look at their phones, it could be considered a sign of sexual or racial discrimination.

A new training for employees which cost more than £160,000 has seen officials told to ‘nod their heads’ as a way to improve inclusion.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/rolling-your-eyes-could-be-a-sign-of-sexual-discrimination-civil-servants-told/ar-BB1hBi5Y?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=d141e946455144f08fce6db6a64ab684&ei=10

:rolleyes:

• Haha 3

What in the actual f$$k?

The world has lost its goddamn mind.

• Like 2

You could argue that rolling eyes is a reflex action and is done before a conscious thought could stop the gesture? 

Stopping this would require a facial expression plan to be made with a scripted conversation. Which would not be a conversation but a lecture and completely impractical.

Even AI could not manage that.

More box ticking and A**E covering at our expense.

Funny how 'rolling eyes' is something you do mostly when a woke person opens their mouth & says something dumb.

• Like 1

Maybe rolling one's eyes is a sign of frustration, habit or a nervous tick? you know those could be a few reasons. But this is just dumb. 

On 2/1/2024 at 12:54 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Government employees have been told if they roll their eyes or look at their phones, it could be considered a sign of sexual or racial discrimination

I apologise for my repeated discrimination towards you 😉

10 hours ago, Setton said:

I apologise for my repeated discrimination towards you 😉

Reciprocated.:innocent:

Edited by itsnotoutthere