Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It's Groundhog Day again: what did Punxsutawney Phil predict ?

UM-Bot

That is one old groundhog.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

That is one old groundhog.

It's a hereditary priesthood. The son takes the father's name and replaces him. 

• Like 3

He has seen his shadow the most, as he has predicted a longer winter 107 (84%) times.

So I suppose the question would be - What are the odds of it being a sunny day?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was raining in my part of Pennsylvania. It was cloudy there so no shadow. Early Spring.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Piney said:

It's a hereditary priesthood. The son takes the father's name and replaces him. 

I wonder what the penalty would be if my Jack Russell got in their pen 😨.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, openozy said:

I wonder what the penalty would be if my Jack Russell got in their pen 😨.

Jack Russell terrorists. I had one I had to re home a week later because it was trying to dig though my walls and attacking the other dogs. 

A horse trainer friend of mine had one she use to take to neighboring farms for groundhogs and that little sucker came out of the hole with one everytime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Jack Russell terrorists. I had one I had to re home a week later because it was trying to dig though my walls and attacking the other dogs. 

A horse trainer friend of mine had one she use to take to neighboring farms for groundhogs and that little sucker came out of the hole with one everytime.

That's them. You could sooner tame a pride of lions than a 15lb Parson Russell. You have to admire their enthusiasm for life, lol.

• Like 3