Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It's Groundhog Day again: what did Punxsutawney Phil predict ?


UM-Bot

Recommended Posts

 
That is one old groundhog.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

That is one old groundhog.

It's a hereditary priesthood. The son takes the father's name and replaces him. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He has seen his shadow the most, as he has predicted a longer winter 107 (84%) times.

So I suppose the question would be - What are the odds of it being a sunny day?  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was raining in my part of Pennsylvania. It was cloudy there so no shadow. Early Spring.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Piney said:

It's a hereditary priesthood. The son takes the father's name and replaces him. 

I wonder what the penalty would be if my Jack Russell got in their pen 😨.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, openozy said:

I wonder what the penalty would be if my Jack Russell got in their pen 😨.

Jack Russell terrorists. I had one I had to re home a week later because it was trying to dig though my walls and attacking the other dogs. 

A horse trainer friend of mine had one she use to take to neighboring farms for groundhogs and that little sucker came out of the hole with one everytime.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Jack Russell terrorists. I had one I had to re home a week later because it was trying to dig though my walls and attacking the other dogs. 

A horse trainer friend of mine had one she use to take to neighboring farms for groundhogs and that little sucker came out of the hole with one everytime.

That's them. You could sooner tame a pride of lions than a 15lb Parson Russell. You have to admire their enthusiasm for life, lol.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.