Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We know what ‘foo fighters’ that buzzed Second World War pilots really were, say scientists

Macho MAGA Man

I'm just surprised they have taken so lo g to work it out! 

• Like 2

The "anti-UFO establishment". 🤣

Like there's an evil cabal at work or something. Oh BTW, there is no evil cabal.

dr-evil-evil-laugh.gif.9109a1ad174568c6f0769473efc024c7.gif 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Trelane said:

The "anti-UFO establishment". 🤣

Like there's an evil cabal at work or something. Oh BTW, there is no evil cabal.

dr-evil-evil-laugh.gif.9109a1ad174568c6f0769473efc024c7.gif 

He doesn’t seem to realize that if one exists they’re probably tracking his phone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Essan said:

I'm just surprised they have taken so lo g to work it out! 

I know. I have been saying this for years. 😄

Sounds extremely familiar to what many of the believers have been claiming are ET spaceships, doesnt it.

“They have been filmed from space, descending into the lower atmosphere and appear to be attracted to airplanes, fighter jets, nuclear power plants, and “hot spots” of radiation, such as Hiroshima, which was destroyed by an atomic bomb.

“Based on video, photographic and computerised analysis, including reports by military officers and astronauts, we believe these plasmas account for at least some of the numerous reports of UFOs and Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon over the last several thousand years including the ‘foo fighters’ observed by German, Japanese and Allied pilots during WWII.”

Here is a better link...

https://news.yahoo.com/university-experts-reveal-world-war-154506192.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALzUm5l437F_BgxQH04ysxL_xZTjbsvNCbwn1wJp5Z3wjz58s4IcLEbVS82H5QAfEJgpG_ghXNKsOxWvOXQnDr8iWd2y_TCOEz_2EEc2IUWtd3VkUv5UF3Npxkq5l3x-09gcg7WwrrFvjDR4eYC4epqRS1s5gw0hZSNfEzzoauqx 

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Crap. I can't read the entire link unless I subscribe to The Telegraph. I hate media like this. <_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Crap. I can't read the entire link unless I subscribe to The Telegraph. I hate media like this. <_<

my link is open

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They’re not alien craft. 
they’re aliens, no craft needed. Plasma aliens, from the planet Plasmos. Identical to regular plasma, except alien-y. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re not alien craft. 
they’re aliens, no craft needed. Plasma aliens, from the planet Plasmos. Identical to regular plasma, except alien-y. 

Ah, the Plasmosians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re not alien craft. 

That would be something... Imagine in a couple of years if they would find out that these thing actually are "alive"... Sentient.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re not alien craft. 

I thought they were a band ;)

FF.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Resume said:

Ah, the Plasmosians.

Don’t be racist, their name for themselves is Palsmossivians. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Don’t be racist, their name for themselves is Palsmossivians. 

Are they the only ones that can say it... or can we use that name aswell?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Are they the only ones that can say it... or can we use that name aswell?

They believe it’s rude to name themselves, the Society For Better Alien Nomenclature has a list of approved names. 
The Record for Alien Collective Identificationary Standardised Taxonomies has a different list. 

• Haha 2

This is so interesting to me. We once had two glowing orbs the size of cantaloupe melons float through our house on two consecutive nights (100% true, no bull****, though I don't care if I'm not believed. My wife also saw them). I have always thought it must be orb lighting, though that didn't make sense given their appearance and behaviour. Plasma fits so much better. They are not UFOs, Aliens, intelligent etc, just natural phenomena like the lights that appear just before earthquakes.

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, pellinore said:

This is so interesting to me. We once had two glowing orbs the size of cantaloupe melons float through our house on two consecutive nights (100% true, no bull****, though I don't care if I'm not believed. My wife also saw them). I have always thought it must be orb lighting, though that didn't make sense given their appearance and behaviour. Plasma fits so much better. They are not UFOs, Aliens, intelligent etc, just natural phenomena like the lights that appear just before earthquakes.

I would have loved to see something like that up close...

Im sure you have heard about The Hessdalen Project, if not you should check it out. Really cool stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hessdalen_lights

https://old.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Resume said:

Ah, the Plasmosians.

It'll be a cold day in hell before i let any of those damn electricity-eating Plasmosian a-holes on MY earth!

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

It'll be a cold day in hell before i let any of those damn electricity-eating Plasmosian a-holes on MY earth!

Aha! You are clearly one of the anti-ufo establishment!

• Haha 6

Just now, Antigonos said:

Aha! You are clearly one of the anti-ufo establishment!

IVE BEEN EXPOSED!

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Macho MAGA Man said:

I don't believe this for a minute. This is more subterfuge from the anti-ufo establishment.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/02/harvard-reveals-what-ww2-foo-fighter-ufos-were/

How can a WW1 and WW2 fighter that has little to no electric power other than a combustion driven diesel engine generate enough atmospheric electricity to create something that cannot be replicated on modern passenger and military jets on a regular basis?

Edited by Unusual Tournament
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Macho MAGA Man said:

No, the Plasmatics

220px-Metalpriestess.JPG

I welcome our new overlords with open arms.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

How do I say this... How do you train plasma orbs??? 

things that need addressing:

1. These orbs seemed to fly right up to the aircrafts and buzz all around them, rarely was there a collision. It's as if the orbs were being directed. 
2. The only times I have heard of the orbs harassing aircrafts was WWII, both theaters of operation, where they were abundant. The plasma theory seems to fail here. 

that's my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Plasmas have a magnetic field as they are an electrically charged gas. Because plasma particles have an electrical charge, they are affected by electrical and magnetic fields. This is the main difference between a gas and a plasma. 

So, there is a possibility that the movements allegedly observed could be the result of plasmas moving as a result of a magnetic force. I'm not saying that is what it is. Simply a factor to consider and investigate. There are papers that discuss the application of plasmas for future aerodynamic technology.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4