Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Careful


joc

Recommended Posts

 
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Guyver

    5

  • joc

    3

  • lightly

    1

  • zep73

    1

Popular Days

I like it.  Nice job Joc.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the back ground music seems professionally done, and your leads are really progressing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That, plus, the lyrics are awesome!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, joc said:

 

To begin with, I thought you were gonna go all Pink Floyd, but it turned out to be Pink Fisher. Nice one dude! :tu:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Guyver said:

All the back ground music seems professionally done, and your leads are really progressing.

I appreciate that! I laid down the keyboard and bass and guitar tracks. I have been experimenting with different compression and reverb plug-ins on Protools. SoundCloud has  automatic Mastering which I used but I am also researching Mastering plug-ins. I did all the editing and mixing.  So basically I did everything but the mastering. The next song I will master myself.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, zep73 said:

To begin with, I thought you were gonna go all Pink Floyd, but it turned out to be Pink Fisher. Nice one dude! :tu:

Pink Fisher...I like it!😎

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good stuff joc    You create your own dimension .. You let it flow ..feels like your music is discovering & playing you!  :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, joc said:

I appreciate that! I laid down the keyboard and bass and guitar tracks. I have been experimenting with different compression and reverb plug-ins on Protools. SoundCloud has  automatic Mastering which I used but I am also researching Mastering plug-ins. I did all the editing and mixing.  So basically I did everything but the mastering. The next song I will master myself.

I love the sound you’re getting with it now.  So, if you can improve on it with mastering that would be great.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to offer a suggestion on the verse vocal parts, but if you prefer I will do it in PM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.