Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The French time traveller

Pet1000

On 2/8/2024 at 11:46 AM, OverSword said:

Actually you would probably not want to do that as you would erase your own time by making such a major change in your past.  I myself would cease to exist without WWII being the eventual cause of where my paternal grandparents were located when they met.

I don't even think it would take a major change to shift everything. Plus who would believe him if he told about a coming doom? Some might, others not so much. While the idea of going back in time to kill Hitler is a nice fantasy. The consequences might be even worse. Meaning an even worse person might cause WW2, the war/s might go in a drastically different direction. Time travel is messy. Of course there is also the issue of multiple timelines....where you created a new one while you return to the original (maybe original) and nothing is different and only the divergent timeline was changed. Like branches of probability. 

I think too much.😆

• Like 5

On 2/9/2024 at 12:13 AM, Antigonos said:

Well of course. He has to blend in and not call attention to himself right?

Except when walking down the street in broad daylight with a device from the future firmly attached to his face, then it’s ok.

You’d think having access to time travel technology he’s do his fellow countrymen a favor and go back 10 years more to warn them about Germany planning on invading France and looting its art treasures? Nah.

And a flip phone is so noughties.

All the other time-travellers in the photo are using earbuds.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 2

And why is noone saying anything about all the time-travellers wearing Rayban Meta Smart Glasses?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

And why is noone saying anything about all the time-travellers wearing Rayban Meta Smart Glasses?

They’re obviously officially issued from whatever secret branch of the French government mastered time travel. 

• Like 1

Not much point in having a phone if there is no network and nobody to talk to.  Unless of course he is asking to be beamed up to avoid using a medieval toilet.;)

• Haha 1