Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he would encourage Russia to attack Nato countries

Unusual Tournament

Spoiler

He is declaring that he is an ignorant no nothing nobody who hasn't the faintest clue what NATO is and doesn't care about anyone else but himself

cos he is God and he is always right and he knows everything cos he is God and.....    He would spit on you if you needed help. Know that before you defend him.  

The leader is not always good, the leader is not always right, so beware when you surrender your will as of this night. 

Edited by Essan
  • Like 8

Also raises the question: is Trump a Commie?  

I think Mccarthy would have something to say..... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, pallidin said:

he's ALWAYS right.

Don't put words in my mouth.  I NEVER have tried to make the case that the man was always right.  If you lived with a family member or had a friend who was always talking BS but NEVER seemed to follow through with any of it, how long do you think it would take you to FINALLY twig to the fact that while he's FULL OF ****, he isn't a threat?  Your spazed out reaction here is exactly what I'm talking about.  He's been pilloried for every word, hell every syllable he's uttereed for 7 years and all of the chaos, doom, and gloom you people and your media have  wailed and moaned about HAS NEVER HAPPENED.  Like I said, grow the hell up.  Or hey, live like a fRIghtened child who wets himself when Oranga Man Bad makes the daily news DAILY... :whistle:

• Haha 1

Seriously, if Trump becomes President again I can see him realigning the USA with his buddies in North Korea and Russia. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Remember , Trump , like many or any other politicians will say whatever they think the people want to hear to help them get elected, in many cases it doesn't come to pass. And they all do this, basically they been bull****ting the world for ages.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Razman said:

Remember , Trump , like many or any other politicians will say whatever they think the people want to hear to help them get elected, in many cases it doesn't come to pass. And they all do this, basically they been bull****ting the world for ages.

Yep.  All politicians are scoundrels.  

Trump didn't realign the USA when he was president for 4 years.   biden has gotten us into more conflicts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, acidhead said:

🤣 

20240211_000718.thumb.jpg.fdd509370ca52b5e8a75ced75ac24c05.jpg

I'll be the one to ask: What does your image mean?

A stupid orange face rising as the Sun, and tulips with screaming human heads?

Tulips... was that some kind of hint towards the Dutch?

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

I'll be the one to ask: What does your image mean?

A stupid orange face rising as the Sun, and tulips with screaming human heads?

Tulips... was that some kind of hint towards the Dutch?

I was wondering too.  I think it is a reference to Trump owning the libs.  It seems that to some, destruction of Europe and the death of millions of innocents is nothing but a good laugh if it gets a rise out of the libs.   That is pretty sick for Trump and his admirers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Electric Scooter said:

There are seven European countries spending more than 2% of GDP on defence -  US, UK, Poland, Greece, and the three Baltic States.

And the rest are spending lots of their national budget to support Ukraine with food and medical care. And.. letting many thousands of Ukrainian refugees in.

But thàt doesn't count for that orange clown, your next president, doesn't it?

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Essan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He is declaring that he is an ignorant no nothing nobody who hasn't the faintest clue what NATO is and doesn't care about anyone else but himself

cos he is God and he is always right and he knows everything cos he is God and.....    He would spit on you if you needed help. Know that before you defend him.  

The leader is not always good, the leader is not always right, so beware when you surrender your will as of this night. 

To flip this around the underpaying countries are being selfish.

They expect other countries to pay for their defence which is out of order. Including us Brits, never mind the US. And they are so delusional they think us Brits are going to queue up outside of the army office to die for them.

I say give them an ultimatum and if they don`t pay then cut them loose. Lets have a five eyes alliance + friends prepared to pay.

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I was wondering too.  I think it is a reference to Trump owning the libs.  It seems that to some, destruction of Europe and the death of millions of innocents is nothing but a good laugh if it gets a rise out of the libs.   That is pretty sick for Trump and his admirers.

@acidhead

Please show up.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If those they would die are so concerned then why aren`t they paying for their own defence?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, and-then said:

Like I said, grow the hell up.

Oh, its a joke , I get it now.  We should just grow up..  Here is a good one, lets talk about Biden and the Deep State sending male MAGA followers off to a prison work camp in the desert,  raping their wives and selling their children on the world market.  That'

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Electric Scooter said:

If those they would die are so concerned then why aren`t they paying for their own defence?

I don't know, you would be a better person to answer.  Why haven't you joined up?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, pellinore said:

Trump's election campaign is not going down very well this side of the Pond. The BBC mentioned this morning his claim that he'd like Tucker Carlson as VP.

Le Monde has previously said: ...the trials targeting the ex-president must take place, starting with the one concerning the disputed results of the 2020 presidential election. It is no longer a question of the simple spite of a sore loser. Trump is taking revenge against all those who did not blindly follow him at that moment the program for his eventual return to power. The "stolen election" conspiracy theory has become the motto for a cult that is devastating the concept of democracy in the US.

Vivek’s name has also resurfaced the last 24 hrs. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

Some countries support Ukraine in different ways.

Ways that are not appreciated by that narcissistic, arrogant clown who will probably be your next president.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Don't put words in my mouth.  I NEVER have tried to make the case that the man was always right.  If you lived with a family member or had a friend who was always talking BS but NEVER seemed to follow through with any of it, how long do you think it would take you to FINALLY twig to the fact that while he's FULL OF ****, he isn't a threat?  Your spazed out reaction here is exactly what I'm talking about.  He's been pilloried for every word, hell every syllable he's uttereed for 7 years and all of the chaos, doom, and gloom you people and your media have  wailed and moaned about HAS NEVER HAPPENED.  Like I said, grow the hell up.  Or hey, live like a fRIghtened child who wets himself when Oranga Man Bad makes the daily news DAILY... :whistle:

Trump is a grown man and is responsible for everything that comes outta his mouth. Do not make excuses for someone you don’t know. He is a crook and thinks as a gangster. He assumes NATO is a shakedown racket.

The guy is incapable of seeing beyond his own bromance with Putin. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Trump is a grown man and is responsible for everything that comes outta his mouth. Do not make excuses for someone you don’t know. He is a crook and thinks as a gangster. He assumes NATO is a shakedown racket.

The guy is incapable of seeing beyond his own bromance with Putin. 

Just like biden.   He is responsible for all his lies.

I don't consider Trump to be more intelligent than that idiot Steven Seagal who is Putin's puppy.

But Trump is a billionaire, and money counts, so...

God have mercy on our poor soules.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Electric Scooter said:

To flip this around the underpaying countries are being selfish.

They expect other countries to pay for their defence which is out of order. Including us Brits, never mind the US. And they are so delusional they think us Brits are going to queue up outside of the army office to die for them.

I say give them an ultimatum and if they don`t pay then cut them loose. Lets have a five eyes alliance + friends prepared to pay.

The whole point of NATO is that no individual country needs to spend money it doesnt have (most countries are not even a tiny fraction as rich as the USA - which, incdientally makes a lot of its money from selling weapons) in order to defend itself alone.   We all help each other.

The USA these days, especially under Commie Trump, is only interested in helping itself :(    Athough, to be fair, if Trump's allies Russia and North Korea took over Europe and Asia, would that really be a problem?

MInd, if it wasnt for stupid treaties (not unlike NATO) the UK would never have been involved in either WWI or WW2 😮   So maybe we should pull out too?

Edited by Essan
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Essan said:

The whole point of NATO is that no individual country needs to spend money it doesnt have (most countries are not even a tiny fraction as rich as the USA - which, incdientally makes a lot of its money from selling weapons) in order to defend itself alone.   We all help each other.

The USA these days, especially under Commie Trump, is only interested in helping itself :(    Athough, to be fair, if Trump's allies Russia and North Korea took over Europe and Asia, would that really be a problem?

MInd, if it wasnt for stupid treaties (not unlike NATO) the UK would never have been involved in either WWI or WW2 😮   So maybe we should pull out too?

There are no EU countries that cannot afford 2% of their GDP on defence.

Even Greece, the one in the worst financial position is paying 2%. What Germany, Italy, France, and Spain, are doing is exploitation. 

3 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

There are no EU countries that cannot afford 2% of their GDP on defence.

Even Greece, the one in the worst financial position is paying 2%. What Germany, Italy, France, and Spain, are doing is exploitation. 

I dont know what GDPs are off hand, but France seems to be spending a lot more than the UK

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2023/04/04/macron-sends-438-billion-military-budget-plan-to-french-parliament/

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-defence-industry-spending-tops-25-billion-for-first-time

So I guess Putin will be fine taking on Britain, though may perhaps need to be careful with the Channel Islands?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and-then said:

Hi And Then

And yet someone that speaks like that is running for president, not sure one should simply ignore him and actively vote against him.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Essan said:

I dont know what GDPs are off hand, but France seems to be spending a lot more than the UK

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2023/04/04/macron-sends-438-billion-military-budget-plan-to-french-parliament/

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-defence-industry-spending-tops-25-billion-for-first-time

So I guess Putin will be fine taking on Britain, though may perhaps need to be careful with the Channel Islands?

Did you read them? The French one is for 7 years and the UK one is how much we spend in our defence industry.

Here are the figures for 2023:

Infographic: Where NATO Defense Expenditure Stands | Statista

Germany, France, Italy, and Spain, are taking the mick.

Edited by Electric Scooter

1 hour ago, Essan said:

They are not stupid treaties. They are to ensure peace for everyone. Read Len Deighton's SS-GB if you want an idea of what a neutral UK would have led to. We can't let a murderous regime like Putin's to invade Europe. Did you see the video shown at the UN of the civilian atrocities at Bucha in 2022- male and female civilians handcuffed and thrown into wells or shot in the back? Trump is a very dangerous individual, mostly because he is stupid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2