Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he would encourage Russia to attack Nato countries

Unusual Tournament

Calm down, people.

You're all clearly missing the context and nuance here. I hope our resident Trump whisperer will be along shortly to tell us what he really meant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

You know what, I have changed my mind.

The UK should join the club and reduce its defence spending to 1.5% of GDP. If the Russians push further into Europe then we should take advantage of the USA too. Let the Americans have conscription to go fight the war while us Brits remain nice and safe, and most importantly - alive.

I think we can get away with it looking at the support here, lets all play the USA for the mug that it is.

Edited by Electric Scooter

4 hours ago, Razman said:

Remember , Trump , like many or any other politicians will say whatever they think the people want to hear to help them get elected, in many cases it doesn't come to pass. And they all do this, basically they been bull****ting the world for ages.

I could be mistaken but I can't recall a single prediction that has been made by the Left and its media where they prophesied a gloom and doom outcome from his actions, that actually happened.  Can you think of an example?  What it gets down to is simple.  He is arrogant, brash, annoying as hell and he managed to win the most treasured political job in the world the first time he tried, and that, in spite of a massive media campaign against him.  They HATE HIM FOR THAT.

They dedicated his entire 4 years in office to derailing him and did their best to actually remove him from the office with non-stop investigations that failed, every time.  After they failed, they dedicated themselves to keeping him from winning re-election.  There were enough "irregularities" around mail-in voting that the country became solidly - possibly PERMANENTLY - divided over whether that election was stolen and I think this November we will see a repeat of that.

In other words, for the sake of retaining their power, DC destroyed the myth that we could trust our media, our courts, and our elections and did so on a wide enough scale to potentially destroy the nation.  All because one outsider managed to beat them at their own game.  The funniest part of that reality?  They could have used his narcissism against him and co-opted him enough to cause his base to desert him and remove him as a threat.  BUT, they hated him and overestimated their power to use their media to destroy him as they'd always been able to threaten, control or destroy Republicans in the past.  They created a monster because they were too proud to admit their power of persuasion wasn't perfect...

Edited by and-then
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, and-then said:

I could be mistaken but I can't recall a single prediction that has been made by the Left and its media where they prophesied a gloom and doom outcome from his actions, that actually happened.  Can you think of an example?  What it gets down to is simple.  He is arrogant, brash, annoying as hell and he managed to win the most treasured political job in the world the first time he tried, and that, in spite of a massive media campaign against him.  They HATE HIM FOR THAT.

They dedicated his entire 4 years in office to derailing him and did their best to actually remove him from the office with non-stop investigations that failed, every time.  After they failed, they dedicated themselves to keeping him from winning re-election.  There were enough "irregularities" around mail-in voting that the country became solidly - possibly PERMANENTLY - divided over whether that election was stolen and I think this November we will see a repeat of that.

In other words, for the sake of retaining their power, DC destroyed the myth that we could trust our media, our courts, and our elections and did so on a wide enough scale to potentially destroy the nation.  All because one outsider managed to beat them at their own game.  The funniest part of that reality?  They could have used his narcissism against him and co-opted him enough to cause his base to desert him and remove him as a threat.  BUT, they hated him and overestimated their power to use their media to destroy him as they'd always been able to threaten, control or destroy Republicans in the past.  They created a monster because they were too proud to admit their power of persuasion wasn't perfect...

The US has an extremely dangerous year ahead.

How low will the Mad President stoop to retain his power? He not only needs to stop Trump but his own party overthrowing him due to his mental incompetence. When the only option left is to become a tyrant I predict Biden will go tyrannical.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

How low will the Mad President stoop to retain his power? He not only needs to stop Trump but his own party overthrowing him due to his mental incompetence. When the only option left is to become a tyrant I predict Biden will go tyrannical.

Don’t hold your breath Scoot.   But then again, maybe it is remotely possible you are sort of right!   ..if The People fan the smoldering civil war into flame before next January’s Election Certification and ,for instance, a national state of emergency is declared !  Who knows now!?      I’m tempted to predict we won’t see mumbling Joe or Donald J. God. . In the White House next year.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lightly said:

Don’t hold your breath Scoot.   But then again, maybe it is remotely possible you are sort of right!   ..if The People fan the smoldering civil war into flame before next January’s Election Certification and ,for instance, a national state of emergency is declared !  Who knows now!?

Well its setup nicely for a national emergency.

Russia or China, take your pick! Biden just needs to start it off to claim dictator powers.

46 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

WTF are you smoking?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

Your year might be worse.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

Your year might be worse.

Nah, I`m not being conscripted.

I`ll shoot myself in the leg first lol.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

Claim bone spurs 

I've heard that works. 

Save the pain and bullet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

Well its setup nicely for a national emergency.

Russia or China, take your pick! Biden just needs to start it off to claim dictator powers.

You're dumb.  The same thing was said about Obama.  You're claims are even worse than election conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

You know what, I have changed my mind.

The UK should join the club and reduce its defence spending to 1.5% of GDP. If the Russians push further into Europe then we should take advantage of the USA too. Let the Americans have conscription to go fight the war while us Brits remain nice and safe, and most importantly - alive.

I think we can get away with it looking at the support here, lets all play the USA for the mug that it is.

But then Trump might sig Russia on you anyway.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, and-then said:

We're 7 years on with listening to his hyperbole and taunting and still you guys try to take everything he says LITERALLY.  He talked a lot of **** in 2016  about NATO.  Did we pull out?  Did he, in fact, change ANYTHING about the way we operated within that alliance?  SMH... this guy isn't that difficult to understand IF you have a desire to do so.  OTOH, if you take your cues from media and you parse every syllable to see just how much you can go full panic mode then you'll never lack for hysteria.  Frankly, it gets boring.  You folks need to grow the hell up.

You take his BS about stolen elections literally.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, and-then said:

I'm not really talking about the doom and gloom that he did or didn't do, Just that politicians make all kinds of promises that often don't materialize.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, and-then said:

He's been pilloried for every word, hell every syllable he's uttereed for 7 years and all of the chaos, doom, and gloom you people and your media have  wailed and moaned about HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

So, you agree that Trump has been treated like other politicians and held accountable for what he says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The following is a detailed explanation of how NATO is funded, for anyone here who is interested.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm

This is crazy.  It's almost as if there is more to a simple metric.

[Luxembourg] spends $764 per person living in the country for defence, according to official NATO data. Very few members such as Norway, the United States and the United Kingdom, Denmark or the Netherlands spend more.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/defence-and-security/news/luxembourg-strikes-special-deal-on-nato-defence-spending-target/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

WTF are you smoking?

Just think of her as "Electric Screech".

image.png.c0e34e78352c43ceab274721b61a83e0.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

Is that because you've shot yourself in the foot too much already?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Knowing a few Aussies personally and interacting with the few here I'd have to agree! 

🤣

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, and-then said:

Grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, and-then said:

There were enough "irregularities" around mail-in voting that the country became solidly - possibly PERMANENTLY - divided over whether that election was stolen and I think this November we will see a repeat of that.

IMO it was not irregularities , it was Trump's inability to accept the loss , then he spouted endless lies and conspiracies about how he was cheated out of an election win, and those who wanted him to win believed it and followed suit, only to find out in the long run that it was bull**** , but too late to change it (at least some people) , and just still keep going with it . Thus they would have to admit they and him were wrong . If there was any real proof , it would be plastered all over the world by now , even Trump's own people said it didn't happen after exhaustive investigations. In fact , mostly what was found was things like i have mentioned recently in other threads , basically that Trump was the one trying to steal the election he couldn't stand to lose.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, and-then said:

There were enough "irregularities" around mail-in voting that the country became solidly - possibly PERMANENTLY - divided over whether that election was stolen

And yet you are never able to detail those irregularities, multiple investigations have identified no widespread fraud and your own orange idol couldn't provide evidence for it.

Perhaps what has actually caused the distrust in elections is your own baseless conspiracy theories and inability to accept reality.

If Trump wins the next election and the left refuses to accept it, you have only yourself to blame.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Looks like a Russia connection doesn't it. Trumps quite fond of Putin. 

Welcome USA comrades. Would Trump go as far as to implement communism? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Oh, that Donald!  Such a cad