Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he would encourage Russia to attack Nato countries

Unusual Tournament

36 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Looks like a Russia connection doesn't it. Trumps quite fond of Putin. 

Welcome USA comrades. Would Trump go as far as to implement communism? 

Just remember lefties, the rest of us are going to enjoy your tears later this year haha.

41 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

Just remember lefties, the rest of us are going to enjoy your tears later this year haha.

What's going to happen later this year?  An invasion of NATO by Russia?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Oh, that Donald!  Such a cad 

Why would Americans want to vote someone in who is a big fan of Russian politics and systems? It doesn't make sense. 

For instance, if Biden sucked up to Putin like Trump does he would he labelled a traitor. Why does Commie Donnie get approval for something most Americans are strictly against? Why does his fan base turn a blind eye to their biggest concern? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Why does his fan base turn a blind eye to their biggest concern? 

Seems they turn a blind eye to pretty much anything he does.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Electric Scooter said:

That's just fkd up. 

Get a grip weirdo. You're brain is broken. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's just fkd up. 

Get a grip weirdo. You're brain is broken. 

He got butt@f@@@ed  by Brexit, what do you expect.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Razman said:

Seems they turn a blind eye to pretty much anything he does.

That's very true. 

Rather hypocritical IMHO. 

Anything at all is a trigger to that crowd. Normally , just not ripping of Americans, cheating on your wife with a newborn at home, inciting riots, overturning elections grabbing married women on the privates or calling his own daughter a piece of ass. That's all ok apparently if it's an incontinent grubby liar as long as they get outraged with you and make up more conspiracy theories to be upset about. 

Considering the actions of Republicans since Trump, it's amazing it's still a standing organisation. If it was a business it would be dead and buried.

20240213_133555.jpg.1b6cfb614a6f8d72bc90f8b906e93ffb.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

He got butt@f@@@ed  by Brexit, what do you expect.

Apparently Cookie is female.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a very old poster who also used to post just to be controversial and wind people up. I thought she might be dead by now, but maybe not. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'm starting to wonder if it's a very old poster who also used to post just to be controversial and wind people up. I thought she might be dead by now, but maybe not. 

Same as Rabid?

My bad. She got b@ttf@@@ed by Brexit.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

Same as Rabid?

My bad. She got b@ttf@@@ed by Brexit.

:lol: :tu:

I'm thinking even older. Did you ever meet bee? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 7:38 PM, Abramelin said:

Idiot.

He surpassed idiot a long time ago. Scourge is more applicable.

• Thanks 2

On 2/11/2024 at 2:52 PM, and-then said:

I could be mistaken but I can't recall a single prediction that has been made by the Left and its media where they prophesied a gloom and doom outcome from his actions, that actually happened.  Can you think of an example?  What it gets down to is simple.  He is arrogant, brash, annoying as hell and he managed to win the most treasured political job in the world the first time he tried, and that, in spite of a massive media campaign against him.  They HATE HIM FOR THAT.

They dedicated his entire 4 years in office to derailing him and did their best to actually remove him from the office with non-stop investigations that failed, every time.  After they failed, they dedicated themselves to keeping him from winning re-election.  There were enough "irregularities" around mail-in voting that the country became solidly - possibly PERMANENTLY - divided over whether that election was stolen and I think this November we will see a repeat of that.

In other words, for the sake of retaining their power, DC destroyed the myth that we could trust our media, our courts, and our elections and did so on a wide enough scale to potentially destroy the nation.  All because one outsider managed to beat them at their own game.  The funniest part of that reality?  They could have used his narcissism against him and co-opted him enough to cause his base to desert him and remove him as a threat.  BUT, they hated him and overestimated their power to use their media to destroy him as they'd always been able to threaten, control or destroy Republicans in the past.  They created a monster because they were too proud to admit their power of persuasion wasn't perfect...

So that makes you a little monster. How long is UM going to tolerate this unhinged delusional crap. There comes a point when you have to get off the fence.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Why would Americans want to vote someone in who is a big fan of Russian politics and systems? It doesn't make sense. 

For instance, if Biden sucked up to Putin like Trump does he would he labelled a traitor. Why does Commie Donnie get approval for something most Americans are strictly against? Why does his fan base turn a blind eye to their biggest concern? 

If ones ideas are in the majority and behavior of society is in accord with ones idea of how things should be, it is a happy time for the majority.   When society changes, it ones ideas are not held by the majority who vote then it is an unhappy time for that former majority that has become a minority.  Democracy may not seem so good anymore and an authoritarian structure in which a minority can control the majority seems to hold an attraction and hope of preventing change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

If ones ideas are in the majority and behavior of society is in accord with ones idea of how things should be, it is a happy time for the majority.   When society changes, it ones ideas are not held by the majority who vote then it is an unhappy time for that former majority that has become a minority.  Democracy may not seem so good anymore and an authoritarian structure in which a minority can control the majority seems to hold an attraction and hope of preventing change.

What's hard for me to grasp is the direct conflict.

The larger majority by far are strongly against communism.

Yet, their party favourite is an admirer of the biggest communist on the planet and pays him compliments. 

There's a direct conflict that most either don't seem aware of, or perhaps simply don't want to be 

Are Maga Republicans closet communists? Is that why the GOP associates with the colour red? It should sound really far fetched, but I don't think it does. 

• Like 4

On 2/11/2024 at 5:43 PM, Electric Scooter said:

The US has an extremely dangerous year ahead.

How low will the Mad President stoop to retain his power? He not only needs to stop Trump but his own party overthrowing him due to his mental incompetence. When the only option left is to become a tyrant I predict Biden will go tyrannical.

Actually, I can't see Biden doing anything he isn't instructed to do.  There is NO way that man has been making policy decisions.  That's why I'd been asking for a couple of years - "who is in charge of America's nukes?"

On 2/11/2024 at 1:35 PM, Abramelin said:

Some countries support Ukraine in different ways.

Ways that are not appreciated by that narcissistic, arrogant clown who will probably be your next president.

I'm telling you guys, you can relax.  There is no way he'll be allowed to hold that office again.  NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, DC will stop him.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Razman said:

IMO it was not irregularities

Your opinion is your own.  The point that matters is that tens of millions of Americans believed the nearly 1000 people who filed sworn testimony of the things they saw that were illegal and all of those so called "court reviews" were nothing of the kind.  They were dismissals for various technical reasons.  Here's the point - just as you and those who disbelieve the steal never happened, there are at least as many who are fully convinced that it DID HAPPEN.  We can all disagree but none of us have the capacity to force anyone TO CHANGE THEIR MIND.  

The result is that unless the nation comes together and agrees on some means to verify who is voting and whether they have the right to do so, then 2024's "winner" isn't going to matter at all because one side or the other is going to refuse to accept it.  How chaotic or violent things become will become, will depend on the reaction of those who believe they won and who foolishly think they can compel the other 100 million or so to their will.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

Your opinion is your own.  The point that matters is that tens of millions of Americans believed the nearly 1000 people who filed sworn testimony of the things they saw that were illegal and all of those so called "court reviews" were nothing of the kind.  They were dismissals for various technical reasons.  Here's the point - just as you and those who disbelieve the steal never happened, there are at least as many who are fully convinced that it DID HAPPEN.  We can all disagree but none of us have the capacity to force anyone TO CHANGE THEIR MIND.  

The result is that unless the nation comes together and agrees on some means to verify who is voting and whether they have the right to do so, then 2024's "winner" isn't going to matter at all because one side or the other is going to refuse to accept it.  How chaotic or violent things become will become, will depend on the reaction of those who believe they won and who foolishly think they can compel the other 100 million or so to their will.

Blah blah blah

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTDqggwQHhSbxHH4qdyzp

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

Only when Trump turns America into Trumpistan 🤪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

I'm telling you guys, you can relax.  There is no way he'll be allowed to hold that office again.  NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, DC will stop him.

If the deep state can rig the superbowl, anything is possible 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

:lol: :tu:

I'm thinking even older. Did you ever meet bee? 

That's a name from the past!

But I think the two overlapped for a bit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and-then said:

Actually, I can't see Biden doing anything he isn't instructed to do.  There is NO way that man has been making policy decisions.  That's why I'd been asking for a couple of years - "who is in charge of America's nukes?"

That would be Donald Trump.  After all, he is the real President, right?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I must review back to see what it was that set you lefties off.

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Yep, I definitely wrote some kind of truth your minds cannot deal with. When an argument is won, the insults begin!

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Ah, a projected admission.

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What's hard for me to grasp is the direct conflict.

The larger majority by far are strongly against communism.

Yet, their party favourite is an admirer of the biggest communist on the planet and pays him compliments. 

There's a direct conflict that most either don't seem aware of, or perhaps simply don't want to be 

Are Maga Republicans closet communists? Is that why the GOP associates with the colour red? It should sound really far fetched, but I don't think it does. 

In psychological research what motivates the left is not a desire to be wealthy.

Its the desire to control and hold back others to prevent any wounds to an already damaged ego. If one listens to those doing it you can see there is a cognitive recognition of the flaws of their ideals. Its easy to spot because they project everything wrong with themselves onto their opponent. From dictatorship, to communism, to needing to be deprogrammed, its all there.

Its the result of no boundaries during childhood combined with parents letting them get away with temper tantrums. An infantile response to anything they don`t like which they take forward into their adulthoods, and apparently politics too. Sadly for them, the adults are going to vote for who they want too.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1