Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congressman challenges the WH to share info on a "serious national security threat"

and-then

Good chance we already knew about this, because every major power already has some satellite killers in orbit. Russia, the US and China already have hundreds  of nuclear missiles targeting each other, so a weapon aimed at the surface from space is not a big add to the hundreds already in place . There is a  good chance we don't want to declassify the info to protect the sources that gave it to us.

So what did we get?  Looks like another gratuitous wave of fear from a party that is only capable of driving a mob by fear and incapable of governing in a real world. People in Congress getting Twitter hits does not make America great or even help us survive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2024 at 11:55 AM, qxcontinuum said:

"It is obvious that the White House is trying, by hook or by crook, to encourage Congress to vote on a bill to allocate money, this is obvious," said spokesman Dmitry Peskov"

That is exactly what America has been doing for a long time . I do agree that they should take each opportunity to increase military spending against terrorist nations attacking western values that seem to be increasing. America is really the last stand against these malicious factors that have already plagued EU, Australia, Canada and other nations 

Hi Qx

Canada has been plagued? When did that happen?

Edited by jmccr8

On 2/16/2024 at 10:55 AM, qxcontinuum said:

"It is obvious that the White House is trying, by hook or by crook, to encourage Congress to vote on a bill to allocate money, this is obvious," said spokesman Dmitry Peskov"

That is exactly what America has been doing for a long time . I do agree that they should take each opportunity to increase military spending against terrorist nations attacking western values that seem to be increasing. America is really the last stand against these malicious factors that have already plagued EU, Australia, Canada and other nations 

Why is this obvious?  It was a Republican Congressman who brought it up.  Not many Republicans are cooperating with the White House these days.  It seems obvious to me the Republicans need another fear sting the herd into a panic  Then Donald Trump will say "Only I can save you." and the mindless will cluster at his feet begging for salvation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Why is this obvious?  It was a Republican Congressman who brought it up.  Not many Republicans are cooperating with the White House these days.  It seems obvious to me the Republicans need another fear sting the herd into a panic  Then Donald Trump will say "Only I can save you." and the mindless will cluster at his feet begging for salvation.

Similar to how the biden cult acts.

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Similar to how the biden cult acts.

Yeah, maybe. In what way are you thinking?  Here are a couple of things on my mind.

You mean, desire for a secure border and  to fix immigration laws?

Desire to decrease unemployment and inflation?.

Desire to lay a construction groundwork  of infrastructure that our grandchildren can utilize?

Desire to prevent foreign nations from stealing technical and industrial secrets?

Desire to keep the United States at the top in the global economy and leading world policies by example rather than militarily strength?.

Desire to proceed further with a government based on the Constitution, and equal justice under the law?

Desire to stay at the forefront of technology?

Desire to maintain security in a violent world with a strong up to date military?

Desire to keep the freedom to control of our bodies whether we be male or female?

Desire to maintain freedom of religion or to have no religion?

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Qx

Canada has been plagued? When did that 

9 years ago 

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

9 years ago 

Hi Qx

Care to expand on that, I live in Canada  and somehow seems that I missed it?

17 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Qx

Care to expand on that, I live in Canada  and somehow seems that I missed.

Well it's about the shift in politics and attack over liberty and freedoms,  liberals and Trudeau have been displaying. Our voice and support towards USA, its politics and wordplay is drifting away. It is clear that there are insight movements, lobbysts and factors at play asking the government to rather stand with decions made by Eu many of which USA must veto. The most recent example is Canada joining Eu nations on their ask to not support Israel in its fight over Gaza's last terrorist stand. Another one was embracing the covid policies "recommanded" by "Whoho" to a such extend that no other countries have. Further more Canadian commitment to destroy its energy sector, gun ownership , all which take 45 billion dollars each year are exemplary bad.

Over two million immigrants were brought in from poor countries and failed societies in just the last two years which now have become main contributing factors in car theft and crimes. Rather than looking at our neighbor and start protecting whatever is left , we're bringing more waiting almost for a civil war ro start . There's no common sense and national interest really 

51 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Well it's about the shift in politics and attack over liberty and freedoms,  liberals and Trudeau have been displaying. Our voice and support towards USA, its politics and wordplay is drifting away. It is clear that there are insight movements, lobbysts and factors at play asking the government to rather stand with decions made by Eu many of which USA must veto. The most recent example is Canada joining Eu nations on their ask to not support Israel in its fight over Gaza's last terrorist stand. Another one was embracing the covid policies "recommanded" by "Whoho" to a such extend that no other countries have. Further more Canadian commitment to destroy its energy sector, gun ownership , all which take 45 billion dollars each year are exemplary bad.

Over two million immigrants were brought in from poor countries and failed societies in just the last two years which now have become main contributing factors in car theft and crimes. Rather than looking at our neighbor and start protecting whatever is left , we're bringing more waiting almost for a civil war ro start . There's no common sense and national interest really 

Hi Qx

Hmm, well, I guess you must haves lost some liberties and freedoms if you think you did. Nothing has changed for me in the last 50 years unless I decided to change something in my life personally, I still am free to do what I do with no one saying anything so don't feel oppressed in anyway.

I grew up in a high crime area so not sure how much influence immigration in the last few years has made and pretty sure if I stepped into a courthouse on any given day would still see that the majority of people there would be second or third generation whites and First Nations people.

This country needs to increase it's population for several reasons like manpower to cultivate natural resources and build a large consumer base so that our product costs go down and not have to be as dependent on export sales, yes the will be some bad apples but most will be hard working socially productive members.