Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump ordered to pay over $350m For fraud

Unusual Tournament

On 3/23/2024 at 1:35 AM, DieChecker said:

Apparently Trump came out and said he does have a half million in cash.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-claims-500-million-cash-undercutting-lawyers-claims-bond-money-rcna144614

I think he's going to let the DA take properties, and sell them for discount, to play the part of a victim. And imagine most of his supporters will buy into it.

DA is assuring record Republican turnout this fall.

What properties?   He is leveraged to his eyeballs and even Trump Tower is not his personal property (by his design).  

So what do we think about the new bible Trump is endorsing ? It says proceeds are not political or not going to the campaign , though you gotta wonder how much Trump will make off of it , or perhaps it is just another con job to get the Christian vote. In his video on Tuesday, Trump said: “Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country and I truly believe that we need to bring them back and we have to bring them back fast. I think it’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country is going haywire. We’ve lost religion in our country. All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many.”

Book of Donald: Trump hawks special ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $60 (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Razman said:

So what do we think about the new bible Trump is endorsing ? It says proceeds are not political or not going to the campaign , though you gotta wonder how much Trump will make off of it , or perhaps it is just another con job to get the Christian vote. In his video on Tuesday, Trump said: “Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country and I truly believe that we need to bring them back and we have to bring them back fast. I think it’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country is going haywire. We’ve lost religion in our country. All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many.”

Book of Donald: Trump hawks special ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $60 (msn.com)

Hello theocracy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Hello theocracy.

Yea ,all from a guy who's lied and cheated his way through life , and continues to do so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Razman said:

OMG!  And to most real christians it is  obivious that the florida man is Not a Christian.   He is pandering to a group he thinks is weak minded and easy to mainpulate, he is also grasping for ways to make money.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Hello theocracy.

Here come the Giddyones.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Razman said:

So what do we think about the new bible Trump is endorsing ? It says proceeds are not political or not going to the campaign , though you gotta wonder how much Trump will make off of it

Considering the company has paid for his brand name, my guess is that it was a one-off fee that he's already been paid for. 

9 hours ago, Razman said:

, or perhaps it is just another con job to get the Christian vote. 

A little from Column A, a little from Column B. Why not get the Christian vote while making a bit of money at the same time.

20 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Considering the company has paid for his brand name, my guess is that it was a one-off fee that he's already been paid for. 

A little from Column A, a little from Column B. Why not get the Christian vote while making a bit of money at the same time.

I suppose.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Razman said:

Well when he was in office some of the senators did call him Orange Jesus. Now we know why. :lol: A narcissist.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Katniss said:

Well when he was in office some of the senators did call him Orange Jesus. Now we know why. :lol: A narcissist.

I think the more appropriate term would be Orange Anti-Christ.   🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think the more appropriate term would be Orange Anti-Christ.   🤣

:ph34r: Shussssh! I know, but I don't want deluded MAGA to figure that out yet. So the moment before the real Christ.arrives to smote them all, and the rest of us will get to see that priceless look on their faces. :D

crazy1.gif.bfa224bc46624c608a2af9787d281739.gif

Edited by Katniss
  • Haha 3

On 3/27/2024 at 3:37 PM, Katniss said:

Maybe Orange Julius. Because he's a smoothie...

😄

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2024 at 5:06 AM, psyche101 said:

Hello theocracy.

Hallelujah brother! 😇

Seriously though, the Bibles will probably sell out.

And from what I've observed Trump doesn't know a Catholic from a Protestant, or a collection plate from a pew, or what a hymnal is for.

• Like 2

I have always maintained that the evangelicals support Trump for the sole reason that they are attempting to hurry along the rapture, and Trump is the political figure most likely to call himself God.

• Like 2