Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump ordered to pay over $350m For fraud

Unusual Tournament

10 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Thank God we have Pauline "fish and chips" Hanson to defend us from all foreign infiltrations.

I actually met her in person on a bike charity run. Dad's in Distress. 

Everyone was approaching her sucking up with politics. I talked to her and said I'm not talking politics. I'm here to meet people not politicians. She was actually quite a nice person outside of politics. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I actually met her in person on a bike charity run. Dad's in Distress. 

Everyone was approaching her sucking up with politics. I talked to her and said I'm not talking politics. I'm here to meet people not politicians. She was actually quite a nice person outside of politics. 

I'm sure she is a pleasant person but as a politician in her younger years she was naive and embarrissingly out of her league, although she was genuine, which is something you don't get from many politicians. I met Bob Hawke decades ago when he was PM and he visited a large governmental enterprise i used to work at.  I was standing right next to him and he had no bodyguards.  Something you wouldn't see these days. 

Anyway we're OT big time, I expect @Paranoid Android to have a go at me soon after I had a snipe at him for doing the same. :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I'm sure she is a pleasant person but as a politician in her younger years she was naive and embarrissingly out of her league, although she was genuine, which is something you don't get from many politicians. I met Bob Hawke decades ago when he was PM and he visited a large governmental enterprise i used to work at.  I was standing right next to him and he had no bodyguards.  Something you wouldn't see these days. 

Anyway we're OT big time, I expect @Paranoid Android to have a go at me soon after I had a snipe at him for doing the same. :P

PA and AT will be a long soon to tell us why this ruling is actually a good thing and how it actually helps trump and helps proves something something something 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

That's if he bites the bullet and pays (and doesn't count what he owes the lawyers... I predict he'll stiff them, per his usual behavior.)  However, I have reason to believe he'll try to fight those charges (unsuccessfully) and the bill will end up being much higher.

He’s certainly unhinged enough to fight all the way and gamble everything on appeals. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, qxcontinuum said:

Putin had just eliminated his last opponent, Binden does exactly the same thing but choosing different methods.  What a bunch of hypocrites! 

There could be some truth to that. Only difference Navalny was smarter and Trump an easy target

1 hour ago, qxcontinuum said:

"Why did the Australian bring a kangaroo to the US political debate? He thought it needed a 'hop' in the right direction!"

I think you should stick to aussies politics mate...

Our politics are boring compared to American political skullduggery. Trump is better than Game of Thrones 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This ruling is actually a good thing. It helps trump and helps proves something something something....

Honestly, I hadn't planned on writing anything in this thread, but my adoring fans keep calling my name B)

:devil:

We assume he will play by our rules and pay any of it.  He has shown utter disrespect for the judicial, the judges, the laws, the Constitution. and a government with separation of powers, checks and balances.  He could just delay with appeals while winnowing the base down from  70 million voters to 40 million true MAGA believers to to a half a million true believers with guns pickups and raring to go.be patriots in his service. He could go down hard and really F things up. 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

This ruling is actually a good thing. It helps trump and helps proves something something something....

Honestly, I hadn't planned on writing anything in this thread, but my adoring fans keep calling my name B)

:devil:

Called it. I should be posting in the predictions thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Called it. I should be posting in the predictions thread

Where's the PG meter sit on that one 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Where's the PG meter sit on that one 

100% BS

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

It's not what you say but how you say it (generally speaking). That psycho just doesn't get it! He ends up with monologs on so many subjects cause of it 😀

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_IDFqbLmw1WV4CwTQt_n

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 3

what happens if you challenge the hijackers of the USA? 

Reclaim your freedom and stop fighting each other, please. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alex_Rogan said:

what happens if you challenge the hijackers of the USA? 

Reclaim your freedom and stop fighting each other, please. 

LOL 

All the US does is fight itself. Certainly not gonna stop now. 

• Like 2

being light to the people, who produce wealth by sacricfing their prosperity.  

I WANT TO RETAIN ALL CONTROL OF ALL THE PROSPEERTY I GENERATE. 

theives and liars will wither under the inevitable

Edited by Alex_Rogan
be cause

haha.jpg

I mean that is all going to come out of the pocket of his 'followers' because The Donald never had that kind of money he claimed he had.

Going to Make America Broke Again because he doesn't care. The Donald just wants to be the most powerful man on Earth.

Edited by MrsGently
reasons
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, WVK said:

Trump's penalty could cause NY biz exodus to FL, as New York State becomes 'legal banana republic': experts

that regard, former Bush White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told Fox News the ban may spur Trump to relocate his entire business empire to Florida, just as he has his primary residence.

"If you're Eric [or] Donald Junior, what are you going to do?" he asked.

"[Y]ou just say goodbye to New York, which fits a pattern that many successful people have been doing and leaving New York because New York is just too political, too blue and too punitive – you're seeing that in the business community and among upper income New Yorkers already," he said – adding the state's crime wave accentuates the issue.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trumps-ny-penalty-cause-biz-exodus-fl-empire-legal-banana-republic-experts

Kash Patel: This is a rigged system of justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVIk4HjBVtE

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hawken said:

Funny you should accuse Trump of dementia when it's obvious Biden has it. Not to mention needs diapers so he won't mess himself.

Sounds like you're attempting to deflect attention away from Biden by using Projection.

That sounds like whataboutism.   The subject of this thread is Trump, not Biden.   Of course Biden seems dotty and going down hill.  I challenge you to take on that job when you are 74 or older.   We need age limits on all of the federal representative positions.   Trump and Biden are about the same age and they are both do lally, Trump  more often than Biden in my opinion, but both of them need to retire.  And the thing that sticks out at me is that Rump is an angry demented person, where Biden is not angry.   It is a lot easier to take care of a non angry demented person than an angry one.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 6

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That sounds like whataboutism.   The subject of this thread is Trump, not Biden.   Of course Biden seems dotty and going down hill.  I challenge you to take on that job when you are 74 or older.   We need age limits on all of the federal representative positions.   Trump and Biden are about the same age and they are both do lally, Trump  more often than Biden in my opinion, but both of them need to retire.  And the thing that sticks out at me is that Rump is an angry demented person, where Biden is not angry.   It is a lot easier to take care of a non angry demented person than an angry one.   

And this is where it all boils down to Trump with him being president. His harshness and hurting feelings because he speaks his mind.

Ironic how people pride themselves on speaking their own mind. But don't like to hear others speak their minds.

As for a president's age. I say they should take a cognitive test to see if they're capable. Not all people are the same regardless of age.

17 minutes ago, Hawken said:

And this is where it all boils down to Trump with him being president. His harshness and hurting feelings because he speaks his mind.

Ironic how people pride themselves on speaking their own mind. But don't like to hear others speak their minds.

As for a president's age. I say they should take a cognitive test to see if they're capable. Not all people are the same regardless of age.

The florida man started out speaking what he thought people wanted to hear, populist BS.   Now that he has lost his mind, of course he speaks what he thinks, and you can tell by that how far into dementia he is.   We don't need war mongers, divisive bull****ters we need leaders.   There is nothing about leadership in anything the florida man has done or said.   And all politicians are liars if they  make it as far as any federal position on a party ticket.   Get over yourself.  Yes we have the right to state what is on our  mind even if we are demented but someone running for president does not have that right, he is supposed to hear us and represent us.  

I suppose you have forgottne that the florida man recently said that when he is elected he will change everything so that he is the dictator?   Did he actually say that or was that made up by fear mongering media?   If he did say that it means he is so do lally he doesn't even know how our govenrment works and the rules the president has to follow.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

suppose you have forgottne that the florida man recently said that when he is elected he will change everything so that he is the dictator?   Did he actually say that or was that made up by fear mongering media?   If he did say that it means he is so do lally he doesn't even know how our govenrment works and the rules the president has to follow.

Thats what you heard. What he said was “dictator for a day “ 

19 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The florida man started out speaking what he thought people wanted to hear, populist BS.   Now that he has lost his mind, of course he speaks what he thinks, and you can tell by that how far into dementia he is.   We don't need war mongers, divisive bull****ters we need leaders.   There is nothing about leadership in anything the florida man has done or said.   And all politicians are liars if they  make it as far as any federal position on a party ticket.   Get over yourself.  Yes we have the right to state what is on our  mind even if we are demented but someone running for president does not have that right, he is supposed to hear us and represent us.  

I suppose you have forgottne that the florida man recently said that when he is elected he will change everything so that he is the dictator?   Did he actually say that or was that made up by fear mongering media?   If he did say that it means he is so do lally he doesn't even know how our govenrment works and the rules the president has to follow.

You call Trump a War Monger? :lol: There were no new wars when he was president. He went to North Korea and eased tensions with Kim Jong.

And made peace deals in the middle east with the countries in that region. But the media you watch failed to report that. Only when Biden got

into the Whitehouse then wars started up again with Ukraine & Russia and Israel & Palestine.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well Forbes did a report on Trump's holdings and Mar-Largo which Trump bought for 10 million is now worth 325 million. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-most-valuable-real-estate-160052985.html

I really don't see how Trump overstated his properties worth. 

According to Kevin O'Leary of Shark Tank. It's not illegal for Trump to put a value on his property. People do it all the time when selling a home.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WVK said:

Trump's penalty could cause NY biz exodus to FL, as New York State becomes 'legal banana republic': experts

I think he'll do this too. Move to Florida and build a tower there.

35 minutes ago, Hawken said:

According to Kevin O'Leary of Shark Tank. It's not illegal for Trump to put a value on his property. People do it all the time when selling a home.

The guy across the street has his house tax assessed at around 450k, but just sold it for $625k. Guess he should go to prison too??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1