Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disney Hit With Civil Rights Complaint For Race Quotas

Link of Hyrule

Disney SLAPPED with civil rights complaint over 50% DEI goal for 'underrepresented' actors and crew that sidelines 'white, Christian men' - using files leaked by Elon Musk

Disney has been hit with a civil rights complaint accusing it of sidelining white men in pursuit of an aggressive DEI target that half of its actors and creatives come from 'underrepresented groups.'

America First Legal, a conservative action group founded by ex-Trump administration officials, has complained to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), accusing Disney of 'illegal race and sex discrimination.'

It follows controversial casting moves by Disney, including black actress Halle Bailey as Ariel in the Little Mermaid and Latina Rachel Zegler as Snow White — roles previously associated with white performers.

The 15-page document uses what appear to be internal Disney documents about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) targets that were shared earlier this month by Elon Musk.

And for those interested, here's a short-ish video from a lawyer who has broken down Disney's lawsuits in the past, including correctly predicting the outcome of Disney's case against Ron DeSantis that ended recently (pending appeal, of course). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let's hope that in the future, all people in the USA will appear by design in all facets of entertainment, at ratios appropriate to their representation levels reflected in the overall national population census, and as required by Federal Law.  If there is one thing that remains true of Americans across all the ages of our History, we are a litigious crew.  🤣

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

Disney's been a little too full of themselves after a decade of success, and the slump their in is well earned by the their presumption of virtue, and the falling off of their product quality. 

• Like 5

Disney is more racist than the kkk, for cripes sake.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Disney, and the KKK, both are just trying to make the world a better place by judging people based, not on their character, but by the color of their skin.

It's no wonder it's floundering. As with the 86% saying Joe is too old, most people can see obvious racism when it is presented to them.

FYI, to get 86% of people saying Biden is too old. It would take ALL Republicans, ALL Independents (Third party voters), and HALF of all Democrats to make that happen.

Half the Democrats, and everyone else...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Song of the South was hella racist, true.  I believe Disney have tried to suppress it.

Now they have swung back hard in the opposite direction and somehow think it is okay to be racist towards white people.  I mean, ALL racism is wrong, duh.  What is so hard about that idea?  Do you NEED to be horrible to some group based on things about themselves they can't change Disney?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Disney buys in to the Democrat theory that racism against white people is OK.

9 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Song of the South was hella racist, true.  I believe Disney have tried to suppress it.

FYI, James Baskett aka Uncle Remus won an Academy Award for his part. This is what he had to say about it.

Baskett defended the film and his character in it, saying, "I believe that certain groups are doing my race more harm in seeking to create dissension, than can ever possibly come out of the Song of the South

James Baskett - Wikipedia

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Disney, and the KKK, both are just trying to make the world a better place by judging people based, not on their character, but by the color of their skin.

It's no wonder it's floundering. As with the 86% saying Joe is too old, most people can see obvious racism when it is presented to them.

FYI, to get 86% of people saying Biden is too old. It would take ALL Republicans, ALL Independents (Third party voters), and HALF of all Democrats to make that happen.

Half the Democrats, and everyone else...

73% of Democrats think Biden is too old to serve but only 35% of Republicans think Trump is too old to serve. 

there ya go, 73%

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myles said:

Yes, it is not only Ok, racism against whites is highly recommended 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Myles said:

Does Disney perhaps think that they are making up time for all those years they were racist against Black people, Asian People, Hispanic people etc?  

The thing about racism is that it isn't a difficult concept to get.  The thing is ALL racism is bad.  Racism against ANY group is bad.

This is why the next step in Disney Woke needs to be proportional racial representation in all Disney movies.

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

FYI, James Baskett aka Uncle Remus won an Academy Award for his part. This is what he had to say about it.

Baskett defended the film and his character in it, saying, "I believe that certain groups are doing my race more harm in seeking to create dissension, than can ever possibly come out of the Song of the South

James Baskett - Wikipedia

😲🥺😱🤯🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

You are so right.  I completely forgot about that. 🤣

You just made a hilariously racist episode from the past SO much worse. 🤣🤣🤣 :tu:

Pardon me while I LMAO, and blessings be upon thee Michelle.

If a company doesn`t represent your values then boycott it!

Bud Light is devastated, the same can be done to Disney.

Ah Disney, get their writers to wrote a load of woke nonsense that is not appealing to the masses, then the writers go on strike for more money but the revenues are down due to the bland wokeness they've written. I'm sure they can to connect the simple dots, like most woke liberals.

7 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

This is why the next step in Disney Woke needs to be proportional racial representation in all Disney movies.

I would agree with that but the proportions will not be correct.   Around 13% would be black.   It is much higher than that now.

22 hours ago, Myles said:

I would agree with that but the proportions will not be correct.   Around 13% would be black.   It is much higher than that now.

The point would be that the black proportion would have to be scaled back to be in line with actual national proportions.  The Hispanic proportion would have to be dialed up imo.  I agree that the black population is presently over-represented in Disney films.