Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Claim That Alleged January 6 Pipe Bomb Was Left At Republican Headquarters Is False, New Evidenc

WVK

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), last year, somebody planted a bomb at the Republican National Committee (RNC) headquarters on January 5 to go off on January 6, the day of the Capitol riot.

But the person who was the FBI’s Director of the Washington Field Office on January 6, 2021 told members of Congress last year that he agreed the bomb couldn’t have gone off on January 6 because it had a 60-minute timer on it. 

“One of the many implausible aspects of the FBI’s pipe bomb narrative is that the device outside the Capitol Hill Club sat there overnight and for half the day,” Rep. Thomas Massie told Public, “only to be discovered just minutes before the breach of the perimeter at the Capitol with the kitchen timer set to 20 minutes remaining.”

There are many other suspicious elements of the case. The FBI claims that cell phone data that would have helped it to find the bomber was corrupted. The Secret Service claims that all the text messages of its agents from January 6 were deleted, which independent experts have said is “highly unusual,” “not something any other organization would ever do,” and “ludicrous.” And a video released last month by Rep. Thomas Massie showed that after a passerby told them about the Democratic National Committee (DNC) pipe bomb, Capitol police did not react with alarm and let people, including children, walk past the alleged bomb.

https://public.substack.com/p/fbi-claim-that-alleged-january-6

So the new evidence is this?  What difference does it make if it was at the Capital Hill Club or the RNC?

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2344c5c2-dbb6-48d5-808a-0b2dc3d2996c.heic

Edited by Gromdor

I think, I'm going to need a Trump Whisperer to explain this.  The article is hinting at something but doesn't say it.  I could make some assumptions but this is one of the instances where Paranoid Android could say, "No, they meant this instead." and be right.

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I think, I'm going to need a Trump Whisperer to explain this.  The article is hinting at something but doesn't say it.  I could make some assumptions but this is one of the instances where Paranoid Android could say, "No, they meant this instead." and be right.

This is the first time I've heard of it. I have literally no idea what is going on, but on a most cursory examination, it appears to be a timeline issue. From another article

Three years after the attack at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, federal law enforcement leaders still have one major unsolved mystery -- finding the person who placed two pipe bombs outside the Democratic and Republican national headquarters the day before the riots.

But according to the substack that was linked in the OP: 

But the person who was the FBI’s Director of the Washington Field Office on January 6, 2021 told members of Congress last year that he agreed the bomb couldn’t have gone off on January 6 because it had a 60-minute timer on it.

How can a bomb planted the day before January 6 be expected to go off on January 6 if it only has a 1 hour timer? As said, this is the first time I've really even looked into it (and I've devoted all of 2 minutes to it) but on the face of it it appears to be a massive contradiction that needs resolving. 

10 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

This is the first time I've heard of it. I have literally no idea what is going on, but on a most cursory examination, it appears to be a timeline issue. From another article

But according to the substack that was linked in the OP: 

How can a bomb planted the day before January 6 be expected to go off on January 6 if it only has a 1 hour timer? As said, this is the first time I've really even looked into it (and I've devoted all of 2 minutes to it) but on the face of it it appears to be a massive contradiction that needs resolving. 

So what is the article trying to say?  That it is a plot by the FBI?  Or that the information media got access was incorrect?  Or something else entirely?

If the one hour timer was set to detonate during the riots, wouldn't that imply a link to the riots and also that it was set Jan.6 and not Jan 5?  I would think that an imminent timer would be a more precise clue than just saying it was placed the day before.

The whole article strikes me as being written by people with no information about a subject just making speculations off what they saw on other media.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WVK said:

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), last year, somebody planted a bomb at the Republican National Committee (RNC) headquarters on January 5 to go off on January 6, the day of the Capitol riot.

“One of the many implausible aspects of the FBI’s pipe bomb narrative is that the device outside the Capitol Hill Club sat there overnight and for half the day,” Rep. Thomas Massie told Public, “only to be discovered just minutes before the breach of the perimeter at the Capitol with the kitchen timer set to 20 minutes remaining.”

There are many other suspicious elements of the case. The FBI claims that cell phone data that would have helped it to find the bomber was corrupted. The Secret Service claims that all the text messages of its agents from January 6 were deleted, which independent experts have said is “highly unusual,” “not something any other organization would ever do,” and “ludicrous.” And a video released last month by Rep. Thomas Massie showed that after a passerby told them about the Democratic National Committee (DNC) pipe bomb, Capitol police did not react with alarm and let people, including children, walk past the alleged bomb.

https://public.substack.com/p/fbi-claim-that-alleged-january-6

As reported via Yhe Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxW-5R6uBXc