Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sylvester Stallone leaving California for Florida.

Hawken

• Haha 1

Well, he is getting older. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, WVK said:

Wonderful summers in FL, like living inside a egg poacher.

When my grandparents retired they narrowed their snowbird search to Florida, and Arizona. They took a trip to Florida first to check it out. They noped the hell out of there after three days. He used your exact same words to describe it. 🤣

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

My suggestion would be to just literally cut Florida off and let it drift towards the Caribic. After Stallone has settled in of course.

I mean with a little luck it gets lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

Farewell

Screenshot 2024-02-24 100909.png

Edited by MrsGently
add

Just now, MrsGently said:

My suggestion would be to just literally cut Florida off and let it drift towards the Caribic. After Stallone has settled in of course.

You may not know this but the volcano in the Canary Islands is going to create a Tsunami that will wipe Florida off the map next time it has a decent earthquake.  The whole of the Caribbean and the US East Coast will be affected but Florida will take the brunt.

On the other hand, the current woke fad in California is pretty nauseating.  All these nouveau riche w@nkers virtue signaling to each other.  Pukeworthy.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

Just now, Alchopwn said:

You may not know this but the volcano in the Canary Islands is going to create a Tsunami that will wipe Florida off the map next time it erupts.  The whole of the Carribbean and the US East Coast will be affected but Florida will take the brunt.

How do you know that? Not that I don't like the thought but how is that a certainty in your world?

Just to be sure we should start sawing through the land connections = the Perry, Lake City, Orange Park line

Just now, MrsGently said:

How do you know that? Not that I don't like the thought but how is that a certainty in your world?

Just to be sure we should start sawing through the land connections = the Perry, Lake City, Orange Park line

I read  a great deal, and unlike some people, I remember the things I read.  I might not remember the exact location of the reference material, but I remember.  If only I had photographic recall, I could have knocked out academic papers at a phenomenal rate.

Here you go, wiki to the rescue:  Cumbre Vieja Tsunami Hazard

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of folks wishing for the destruction and death of many people.  Seems odd to me.  I don't have a connection to Florida.  My in-laws moved back from there a year ago.  I've had fun exploring Florida the couple times I have been there.  

• Like 1

My grandparents went to California back in the 20's and lived for a while. They said it was a beautiful state with its natural scenery.

But got homesick and moved back. 

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

You may not know this but the volcano in the Canary Islands is going to create a Tsunami that will wipe Florida off the map next time it has a decent earthquake.  The whole of the Caribbean and the US East Coast will be affected but Florida will take the brunt.

On the other hand, the current woke fad in California is pretty nauseating.  All these nouveau riche w@nkers virtue signaling to each other.  Pukeworthy.

Well, there's the Yellowstone volcano that could explode and affect the entire US and maybe the world. Mount Tambora exploded in the early 1800s

in southeast asia and caused a year without a summer in the US.

I like Florida.  Summers are too hot and humid but there are lots of nice beaches off the beaten path.  

11 hours ago, MrsGently said:

I concur, I have seen references and archeological evidence that it has happened before and left destruction on the US east coast.