Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Laken Riley case: Georgia authorities identify murder suspect in custody in nursing student's slayin

docyabut2

Biden has blood on HIS hands.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We got to get Trump back to get rid of the bad guys out of our country.   

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The Associated Press would not even mention that he was a criminal illegal immigrant.  They referred to him as an Athens resident.

Riley, an Augusta University nursing student, was found dead Thursday after previously attending the University of Georgia before entering a nursing program at Augusta's Athens campus, where she made the Dean's List.

Police have charged Jose Antonio Ibarra with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another. By Sunday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) also confirmed that Ibarra entered the U.S. illegally in 2022 and had previously been arrested in New York City.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After several days, the Biden admin, has finally spoke about this.   The border was secure 2 days after he crossed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They just want jobs.

1 minute ago, Zebra3 said:

They just want jobs.

Well, he did "do a job" on her, so to speak, so I guess you're correct.

Migrant suspect in Laken Riley murder accused of ‘seriously disfiguring’ nursing student as affidavit reveals grim details in case

The Venezuelan migrant charged with murdering Laken Riley allegedly beat her so brutally with an unidentified object that he disfigured her skull, according to new affidavits.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/migrant-charged-with-laken-riley-murder-disfigured-her-skull-affidavit/

• Sad 1

There are hundreds of cases in which an illegal has murdered an American.  My question is why are the press emphasizing this case, it has been happening for years.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

There are hundreds of cases in which an illegal has murdered an American.  My question is why are the press emphasizing this case, it has been happening for years.

Because the border is an issue finally being acknowledged in mainstream media.  It has been happening for years, but it has been ignored like the border.  Anytime someone brings up the associated illegal immigrant crime, they were always accused of racism.  People who have been for border security have known about the high levels of crime tied to illegal immigrants.  Another aspect that gets swept under rug is DUIs / Hit & Runs by illegals.

This could be Joe Bidens, Willie Horton moment... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's an election year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It's an election year.

Normally in an election year ABC, NBC, and CBS do not emphasize these kind of issues when democrats are in charge, yet this was big news no matter which channel I flipped to.  It was one of those coordinated media blitz's where all the networks focused on it at about the same time in all of their broadcasts.  Could it be big media wants trump?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Normally in an election year ABC, NBC, and CBS do not emphasize these kind of issues when democrats are in charge, yet this was big news no matter which channel I flipped to.  It was one of those coordinated media blitz's where all the networks focused on it at about the same time in all of their broadcasts.  Could it be big media wants trump?

Hard to ignore in light of the border being a top story...  they tried to scrub suspect as an illegal until it was brought up by other sources.

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I would guess they want money via viewers.  Right now fear of immigrants is selling.

I do get what you are saying,  We have something around 16,000 murders every year if I recall, yet they only seem to focus on the ones with the illegal immigrants.  It explains how it would be viewed as racist.  I imagine a poster that only linked murders done by say, black men, would be viewed as racist.  But it's just political fear mongering for the election season.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

i think they should be brought up every time.   i had a thread a couple years ago where we would post each time it happened.  The thread was closed because it wasn't Democrat friendly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

In the interest of fairness, post how many immigrants legal, and illegal have been killed. It's been happening for years.

On 2/24/2024 at 4:31 AM, docyabut2 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/laken-riley-case-georgia-authorities-announce-suspect-custody-nursing-students-slaying

The other countries are letting all their inmates out of their prisons and Biden is letting them all in our country:(

Faux News.

82th1h.jpg

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

do get what you are saying,  We have something around 16,000 murders every year if I recall, yet they only seem to focus on the ones with the illegal immigrants.

I’d say because they wouldn’t be dead if the government was doing its job, 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WVK said:

I’d say because they wouldn’t be dead if the government was doing its job, 

That's the same argument that the left uses everytime someone gets murdered with a gun. Big government isn't going to protect you from everything.  We had immigrants kill people under Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, etc.  We had it all the way before Washington even.  We can mitigate it to a degree but people are going to murder people.  

14 hours ago, Myles said:

i think they should be brought up every time.   i had a thread a couple years ago where we would post each time it happened.  The thread was closed because it wasn't Democrat friendly.

Like this?

Illegal alien twice cut loose from sanctuary county jail now accused of killing a 2-year-old Maryland boy

Illegal alien twice cut loose from sanctuary county jail now accused of killing a 2-year-old Maryland boy

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

In the interest of fairness, post how many immigrants legal, and illegal have been killed. It's been happening for years.

Why?  I didn't think this one was so special that's the whole point.  I seriously wich you would put me on ignore your replies to me are constantly taking me our of context, assuming I said something I did not say, and just a waste of computer memory in general.

13 hours ago, OverSword said:

Why?  I didn't think this one was so special that's the whole point.  I seriously wich you would put me on ignore your replies to me are constantly taking me our of context, assuming I said something I did not say, and just a waste of computer memory in general.

While you're wishing I'd like a pony. Neither are going to happen. You're paranoid about the evil immigrants taking over your Country. Yet Abbot is inviting them in, and shipping them all over for political gain. Is he vetting them at all? No. Blame him, not them.

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1