Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ghost Film


docyabut2

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have the That  Ghost Film ,where a young girl was killed in her car and she went back to her car in a parking lot ? its the only one I could really believe in::) 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
23 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Does anyone have the That  Ghost Film

IMO it can't be real because ghosts do not exist

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

IMO it can't be real because ghosts do not exist

Yeah, yeah, yeah, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmm?  what?  *(rattles pill bottle)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Dejarma said:

IMO it can't be real because ghosts do not exist

See Forum Rule 5d.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acute said:

See Forum Rule 5d.

See Forum Rule 5i. 😜

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Piney said:

See Forum Rule 5i. 😜

Which forum rule did I quote from?

🤔

I think you'll find I didn't!

So.....  Put that in your ridiculous feathery head-dress, and shove it up your bunghole. 😋

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dejarma said:

IMO it can't be real because ghosts do not exist

Isn't it odd how ALL human cultures but one have ghost stories though?  Isn't it weird how even some very ardent and materialist scientists have been harassed by such entities?  I have witnessed such hard core Men of Science and Rationalism fall to their knees in prayer as they soiled themselves while staking out haunted houses.  Such was their conviction in the truth of science that the noises from the presence of a nursing mother fox could drive them into the arms of Jesus.  I, at least kept my atheist composure 🤣.  I think Science owes the public a better response to ghosts than to stick their fingers in their ears and say "Lalala not real, not happening, I can't hear you", don't you think?  I have personally never seen or experienced a ghost, despite going ghost hunting a number of times.  That being said, I am not going to denigrate people who have witnessed things I haven't, because I have seen things far more bizarre and irreconcilable than mere ghosts.  I'd be glad to have seen a ghost instead of what I experienced.  Academics owe people who are willing to face public ridicule and potential damage to their careers for testifying about their experiences a bit more trust imo, speaking as a former academic myself, albeit a Linguist.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Isn't it odd how ALL human cultures but one have ghost stories though?  Isn't it weird how even some very ardent and materialist scientists have been harassed by such entities?  I have witnessed such hard core Men of Science and Rationalism fall to their knees in prayer as they soiled themselves while staking out haunted houses.  Such was their conviction in the truth of science that the noises from the presence of a nursing mother fox could drive them into the arms of Jesus.  I, at least kept my atheist composure 🤣.  I think Science owes the public a better response to ghosts than to stick their fingers in their ears and say "Lalala not real, not happening, I can't hear you", don't you think?  I have personally never seen or experienced a ghost, despite going ghost hunting a number of times.  That being said, I am not going to denigrate people who have witnessed things I haven't, because I have seen things far more bizarre and irreconcilable than mere ghosts.  I'd be glad to have seen a ghost instead of what I experienced.  Academics owe people who are willing to face public ridicule and potential damage to their careers for testifying about their experiences a bit more trust imo, speaking as a former academic myself, albeit a Linguist.

I'm sure people have witnessed things ghostly. It seems ghosts/ apparitions are real= Atmospheric videotaping is more likely the reason.

There are two conditions for this phenomena to accure:

 The atmospheric conditions have to be just right for it to record & to be played back. It works on the same principle as magnetic video tape, 'apparently'.

When I say ghosts are not real I mean they are not the spirits of dead people walking around in control of their own destiny IN_MY_OPINION

But who knows for sure? I don't 😉

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acute said:

Which forum rule did I quote from?

🤔

I think you'll find I didn't!

So.....  Put that in your ridiculous feathery head-dress, and shove it up your bunghole. 😋

I don't have a feathery head-dress. Just a few honor feathers in a wooden box.....and that would hurt. 😬

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Dejarma said:

I mean they are not the spirits of dead people walking around in control of their own destiny IN_MY_OPINION

But who knows for sure? I don't 😉

I agree on both.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Dejarma said:

I'm sure people have witnessed things ghostly. It seems ghosts/ apparitions are real= Atmospheric videotaping is more likely the reason.

There are two conditions for this phenomena to accure:

 The atmospheric conditions have to be just right for it to record & to be played back. It works on the same principle as magnetic video tape, 'apparently'.

When I say ghosts are not real I mean they are not the spirits of dead people walking around in control of their own destiny IN_MY_OPINION

But who knows for sure? I don't 😉

I don't doubt that atmospheric phenomena have been the source of ghost sightings.  I don't want anyone to get the idea that I dismiss mundane explanations.  Quite the opposite, I endorse them when they are credible imo.  I personally have never seen a ghost, but I have certainly been in creepy places where my "hackles have raised" on their own..  I am also quite interested in egregores as an alternative explanation for ghosts.  I am going to plug this week's episode of Bedtime Stories:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
On 2/25/2024 at 9:51 AM, Alchopwn said:

Isn't it weird how even some very ardent and materialist scientists have been harassed by such entities?  I have witnessed such hard core Men of Science and Rationalism fall to their knees in prayer as they soiled themselves while staking out haunted houses.

These would both, if true, be cause for actual 'hardcore men of science' to start research then on this phenomena, since especially 'harassment' by these entities could involve, finally, some decent gathered data.  It's weirder to me, if what you are saying is true, that to my knowledge this is not happening; I'd argue a real hardcore person of science would jump on this opportunity, the potential rewards are enormous.

As I've said many times there's no reason to be afraid of haunted houses, there is abundant evidence due to the absence of evidence that any entities flee when confronted with a simple camera phone...

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

 I'd argue a real hardcore person of science would jump on this opportunity, the potential rewards are enormous.

You'd think so.  It would be logical, wouldn't it? 

Speaking of which I should really plug one of the most amusing programs on Netflix called Paranormal Home Inspectors.  It features a "psychic" called Nadine who basically goes in to a property and lets her imagination run away with her.  Then a building inspector called Brian comes along and rapidly figures out the origin of the phenomena (which so often involves poorly hung doors it gets a little repetitive).

Hence it is my advice that if you are experiencing a haunting, the first person to call is a building inspector.  If they can't explain it, call a stage magician to play "Penn & Teller's Fool Me" with the place.  If they both get spooked, then call in the parapsychologists, and then if you are super desperate call in the woo woo crew.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 12:38 AM, Dejarma said:

IMO it can't be real because ghosts do not exist

that's right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 8:51 AM, Mattacaster said:

"Carnival of Souls"? 🤔

Also a twilight zone episode or two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.