Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2,000 Palestinian visas granted to enter Australia

Black Red Devil

The federal government has accused the Coalition of fearmongering after 2,000 Palestinian visas were granted. 334 people from the Palestinian territories have so far arrived in Australia on the visitor visas.

link

What are your views?

• How thoroughly did they get vetted?
  • Are we letting someone elses baggage into our shores?
  • Do we have a responsibility towards people suffering war in another part of the world and who have probably lost many relatives? 

• Like 2

As individual people, I'd imagine they are no better or worse than any other random group.  As a population raised on hate and the desire for vengeance, I'd watch them very closely.  If they don't receive what they think is their "due", they will eventually create many problems for OZ.  Those who will say I'm hate-filled should read some history of what events follow these people in nearly every country they've ever been planted within.  

1 hour ago, and-then said:

As individual people, I'd imagine they are no better or worse than any other random group.  As a population raised on hate and the desire for vengeance, I'd watch them very closely.  If they don't receive what they think is their "due", they will eventually create many problems for OZ.  Those who will say I'm hate-filled should read some history of what events follow these people in nearly every country they've ever been planted within.  

Lol, pot calling kettle black. 🤣 

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, and-then said:

Why don't we focus on this country and the Palestinians already here?

Now you're holding yourself out to be the history buff, can you provide the detail on what problems they have caused?  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Why don't we focus on this country and the Palestinians already here?

Now you're holding yourself out to be the history buff, can you provide the detail on what problems they have caused?  

Any article on "Black September" covers it nicely.  They are an ungrateful, violent people...

13 minutes ago, and-then said:

Any article on "Black September" covers it nicely.  They are an ungrateful, violent people...

I took a look at Wikipedia article.  It doesn't even mention "OZ", let alone how the Palestinians in Australia have "create[d] many problems for OZ."

• Like 2

So just to put things in perspective, over 6,000 Afghans have arrived in Australia after the latest Taliban takeover a couple of years ago and this happened under the Coalition (right wing) govt. Also under the former Coalition govt, some 4,000 Ukranians were evacuated to Australia and both under specific visa conditions.  The fact the Coalition is now harping on about the Palestinians is almost laughable.  Then again, Hamas was deeply entrenched in Gaza so I would expect the current Labour (left wing) govt to ensure proper vetting before finding ourselves with war hardened terrorists roaming our streets.

18 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I took a look at Wikipedia article.  It doesn't even mention "OZ", let alone how the Palestinians in Australia have "create[d] many problems for OZ."

Then welcome a few hundred thousand of them in.  Black September is a perfect template for what they try to do in any place they are allowed to settle.  They weren't slaughtered in their tens of thousands by Jews or Christians in Jordan.  THAT was an Islamic response to them.