Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help

Ohall008

Ok, hello everyone, you can call me Ohall, I'm new here.

The truth is that I am interested in talking to you, lately I see constant shadows, I see people and strange memories come to my mind, I ended up in dark places on the Internet to get some information and I didn't get anything, at most I have communicated with a girl who I recommend staying away from here. I was on the verge of obeying him but these things started to torment my little sister, I asked them to stop, they did but I see them more often. I am willing to share more information, if you have any ideas, let me know. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Cameras. 

100% guaranteed to end any and all paranormal activity 100% of the time. 

I second this.  Hidden cameras are very good at catching hoaxers too.  Who is gaslighting Ohall008?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you female?

Does your little sister actually exist as a physical being?

Do you or did you have any (recurrent) diseases?

My initial recommendation is to consult a physician.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ohall008 said:

The truth is that I am interested in talking to you, lately I see constant shadows, I see people and strange memories come to my mind, I ended up in dark places on the Internet to get some information and I didn't get anything, at most I have communicated with a girl who I recommend staying away from here. I was on the verge of obeying him but these things started to torment my little sister, I asked them to stop, they did but I see them more often. I am willing to share more information, if you have any ideas, let me know. Thank you.

Do not, EVER communicate with spirits. If it’s a real phenomenon then they are universally untrustworthy at best and actively malicious at worst. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Ell said:

¿Eres mujer?

¿Tu hermana pequeña realmente existe como ser físico?

¿Tiene o tuvo alguna enfermedad (recurrente)?

Mi recomendación inicial es consultar a un médico.

Is my gender important?

Of course my younger sister exists, I was there when she was born.

What are you implying, Ana?

46 minutes ago, Ohall008 said:

Is my gender important?

Of course my younger sister exists, I was there when she was born.

What are you implying, Ana?

Yes, your gender is important, since your issue appears to be psychological and maybe psychiatric.

Okay, so your little sister is not a figment of your imagination / not a part of your own mind.

The most likely explanation for the rather vague symptoms that you describe is that you suffer from a psychiatric issue that may be caused by any of a variety of disease factors. In that context it is important that you consult a physician, if only to rule out some possible causes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Ell said:

Yes, your gender is important, since your issue appears to be psychological and maybe psychiatric.

Okay, so your little sister is not a figment of your imagination / not a part of your own mind.

The most likely explanation for the rather vague symptoms that you describe is that you suffer from a psychiatric issue that may be caused by any of a variety of disease factors. In that context it is important that you consult a physician, if only to rule out some possible causes.

I am a woman, a minor, and I have been to the doctor several times. I don't suffer from any mental illness, at first I thought it was paranoia but it doesn't seem to be that, I asked. 7 people have claimed to have seen the same thing, they assured me that "he" would talk to me soon, they called him "dad". I'm confused.

18 hours ago, Ohall008 said:

Shadow people turn up when someone is about to die.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 5:29 PM, Electric Scooter said:

That is absolutely not true.

Shadow figures are a manifestation of physiological and/or psychological conditions. They should not be viewed as anything else.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 2/27/2024 at 5:27 PM, Ohall008 said:

I am a woman, a minor, and I have been to the doctor several times. I don't suffer from any mental illness, at first I thought it was paranoia but it doesn't seem to be that, I asked. 7 people have claimed to have seen the same thing, they assured me that "he" would talk to me soon, they called him "dad". I'm confused.

A couple of questions. Answer them only if you are comfortable doing so.

1. What kind of doctor did you consult with and what was their advice?
  2. Who are these seven people who have claimed to have seen the same thing?
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 5:20 AM, Ohall008 said:

It is very interesting and thank you for sharing. But to be honest the most likely explanation is as @Kittens Are Jerks says, or to put it in a more colourful way, that it is a 'car accident' when a paranoid phase coincides with a hyper activity of your brain (sort of could also be hormones and a number of things).

What was before these events started? how is your general mood? Are you constatntly stressed out and afraid? Did you feel watched already before it manifested in shadows? Sometimes what we read on the internet can be more powerful than you would assume it is, if you are already not 'at your best' due to... whatever stress at work, loss of whatever kind, fear of the future... the list is nearly endless. And to distract and deal with the stress level your brain gives you something 'to make sense of it' even if it doesn't per se 'make sense' and is more expression of the stimuli you are already dealing with.

I am not saying you don't really 'experience' these things. I am just saying that the cause is most likely more an internal tension and not really 'from the outside'.

On 2/26/2024 at 11:20 PM, Ohall008 said:

Get your eyes check. Might be the issue.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Get your eyes check. Might be the issue.

Another kind of doctor might be advisable as well.  Perhaps one specialized in the field of mental health.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 3:20 PM, Ohall008 said:

The truth is that I am interested in talking to you, lately I see constant shadows

Shadow figures in my experience are just observing for unknown reasons. You have to remember that these things can't harm you physically so don't let them harm you mentally and just tell them to F off. As said don't communicate with any of these entities apart from ordering them away, they have no place here with the living and are weak compared to you. If you give them the time of day you may find it hard to get rid of them. Most importantly, no fear.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 3

On 2/27/2024 at 5:27 PM, Ohall008 said:

We could tell based on the content of your first post

Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 2:20 PM, Ohall008 said:

Hi Ohall. Thanks for sharing. Only special people get to lift the veil between worlds. Sounds like you’re one. Be strong and remember YOU have the power not the shadow peoples. You can turn them off and on like a light switch if you wish. So do it!

All the best and keep us updated 

Edited by Unusual Tournament
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Only special people get to lift the veil between worlds.

is lifting the veil between worlds a good thing?

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 9:29 AM, Electric Scooter said:

Don't know if classed as shadow figures but we had hooded monk type entities turn up before my brother died. They were about 3ft tall.

12 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Shadow figures are a manifestation of physiological and/or psychological conditions. They should not be viewed as anything else.

I do agree but sometimes they can be viewed by more than one person, not suggestive, so I class them as paranormal. In fact you do have to have a certain mindset to experience any of this, so you are right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, openozy said:

Don't know if classed as shadow figures but we had hooded monk type entities turn up before my brother died. They were about 3ft tall.

A couple of nights before my father died we were all standing around him.  He looked at me and said,  You look like an assassin!

Before we left he looked into my eyes and said, I just can't believe it.  I am positive he was talking about the fact that he was dying.    But I was always puzzled by the 'assassin' comment when I first walked in.  

• Sad 1

Once I was hallucinating that ghosts had the power to kill whole earthly populations by using their dreams. The ghosts would plant the thoughts of how stories like Nightmare On Elm Street got started in the universe, people would make movies for all to see, then Freddy would swoop through and kill everyone in their dreams. It seemed totally possible at the time, and I remember falling asleep briefly, Freddy coming in my room who I called Krunchy the clown really nervously, and he stabbed me, I woke up still feeling the pain in my cheast. It was pretty wicked. 

On 29/2/2024 at 12:05, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Un par de preguntas. Contéstalas sólo si te sientes cómodo haciéndolo.

1. ¿Con qué tipo de médico consultó y cuál fue su consejo?
  2. ¿Quiénes son estas siete personas que han afirmado haber visto lo mismo?

My Mom ended up taking me to a psychologist, he said something like "It's normal to see those things, don't worry."

Later they took me to church, there I met those guys, currently I only have contact with one of them, he says that everything has grown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ohall008 said:

My Mom ended up taking me to a psychologist, he said something like "It's normal to see those things, don't worry."

Later they took me to church, there I met those guys, currently I only have contact with one of them, he says that everything has grown.

What answer do you want? A realistic or paranormal one?