Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to understand the reality of Israel/Gaza


and-then

Recommended Posts

Anyone willing to listen to this can understand the reality on the ground in Israel.  This man GETS IT.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

To those who are screaming for ceasefire:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen the harrowing footage transmitted of Hamas' attack on the Re'im Music Festival.  I have seen when a Hamas fighter stopped sodomizing a poor Israeli girl long enough to laughingly cut her breast off and threw it to his friend.  It is not the first time I've witnessed such Muslim atrocity recordings, that they proudly display as signs of how they can dominate unarmed people.  Regardless of Hamas' claims that their attacks were in response to attacks by Israeli illegal West Bank settlers, I never saw Hamas attacking illegal West Bank Settlers.  I see attacks on kids, many of whom weren't even Jewish, who were just out for a weekend concert, and who were very probably pro-Palestinian in their politics.  My advice?  Let the IDF level Gaza.  The IDF aren't actively targeting civilians, but Hamas is determined to use its own civilian population as human shields, such is Hamas' humanity and regard for life.  Hamas has it coming.  Its time is up.  

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Journalists in Gaza face particularly high risks as they try to cover the conflict during the Israeli ground assault, including devastating Israeli airstrikes, disrupted communications, supply shortages, and extensive power outages.

As of February 28:

CPJ is also investigating numerous unconfirmed reports of other journalists being killed, missing, detained, hurt, or threatened, and of damage to media offices and journalists’ homes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cpj.org/2024/02/journalist-casualties-in-the-israel-gaza-conflict/amp/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, and-then said:

Anyone willing to listen to this can understand the reality on the ground in Israel.  This man GETS IT.

Uhuh....

Quote

Dan Schueftan (Hebrew: דן שיפטן; also Dan Shiftan) [1]) is an Israeli academic and chairman of the National Security Studies Center at the University of Haifa. He also serves as a senior lecturer at Haifa University's School of Political Sciences.[2] He has taught at the Israel Defense Forces National Security College and the IDF's Command and Staff College.[3

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Schueftan

Thank god you found such an unbiased academic 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Setton said:

Thank god you found such an unbiased academic

Where did I make such a claim?  He is most certainly biased - toward the survival of the Jewish people in Israel and he's uniquely unapologetic.  He calls the culture and the people exactly what they prove themselves to be.  They are barbarians.  They live in a different moral universe.  The Israeli Left tried for decades to believe that the Palestinians were the same as all other Westerners - give them a better life and they'll behave in ways that will keep the benefits coming.  10/7 proved that was a lie and now 80+ percent of Israel agrees with Netanyahu's stated war goals.

Schueftan is very clear.  He makes no case that Palestinians who hate Israel will ever be bombed out of hating them OR changed by any concessions from Israel.  They are barbarians.  In the past 75 years, Israelis have created a strong nation with sciences, humanities, arts, sports, etc...  The Palestinians have invented terrorism and dogged persistence in murdering Jews.  It's all they have to show for 75 years and a few billion dollars in aid.  His stance on Gaza is very simple.  Destroy Hamas' capability to field a unified fighting force then pull out.  Watch as Iran begins rebuilding infrastructure and IMMEDIATELY bomb that into rubble, over and over until they stop building it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I have seen the harrowing footage transmitted of Hamas' attack on the Re'im Music Festival.  I have seen when a Hamas fighter stopped sodomizing a poor Israeli girl long enough to laughingly cut her breast off and threw it to his friend.  It is not the first time I've witnessed such Muslim atrocity recordings, that they proudly display as signs of how they can dominate unarmed people.  Regardless of Hamas' claims that their attacks were in response to attacks by Israeli illegal West Bank settlers, I never saw Hamas attacking illegal West Bank Settlers.  I see attacks on kids, many of whom weren't even Jewish, who were just out for a weekend concert, and who were very probably pro-Palestinian in their politics.  My advice?  Let the IDF level Gaza.  The IDF aren't actively targeting civilians, but Hamas is determined to use its own civilian population as human shields, such is Hamas' humanity and regard for life.  Hamas has it coming.  Its time is up.  

The problems Israel faces in the Middle East have been going on for decades. How does a restricted military operation stop them having to come back yet again? Well the short answer is it doesn`t.

The best course of action would have been for Israel to have used nuclear weapons on the Gaza strip. But because they haven`t they now need to go all medieval on the Palestinian people to get the message across once and for all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

The best course of action would have been for Israel to have used nuclear weapons on the Gaza strip

They would never do such a thing.  They send in troops because they have to destroy the capability of the Palestinians to destroy Israel.  I agree with Dan Schueftan.  Palestinian hate cannot be destroyed but you can damned sure kill those who are trying to kill you.  Israel is not going to be pushed from that land and those who support the Palestinians are only guaranteeing continued misery and death for those civilians.

It looks like the IDF is training to be ready to invade southern Lebanon in either late spring or summer.  If that becomes a reality, the region is apt to go completely out of control.  Biden's people understand this yet they refuse to help Israel force Iran's dogs in Lebanon to back off beyond the Litani river - something they agreed to in 2006 but never implemented.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, and-then said:

Where did I make such a claim? 

You titled the thread "How to understand the reality of Israel/Gaza" based purely on his word.

So what you really mean is "here's a video of someone who agrees with me and I hope people blindly accept it without thinking to google who he is".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/29/2024 at 7:55 AM, and-then said:

Anyone willing to listen to this can understand the reality on the ground in Israel.  This man GETS IT.

Great video thank for sharing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.