Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women & Magic

MrsGently

Watch the video it is fun and eye opening. But if you're not a 'video person' there's also a (less fun) wiki entry

They had to go through the process of evaluating the statistical likelihood of earthquakes to prove that they didn't cause those occuring around the time of the event.

And I mean look at Taylor Swift. What a witch. lol

We think we are a liberal enlightened society and we are above magical thinking but the prejudices against women show: we are clearly not. Isn't that a little sad? When incels run the show.

• Haha 5

Look at your typical tw@ts afraid of women. Tucker Carlson and Josh Hawley. My wife and older sister would've wrapped their ankles around their necks and my baby sister tosses around chauvinistic cowboy wannabes for sport.

• Like 8

To be fair, many people also think the world is flat.  There are lots or people and thanks to social media you can find support for almost any fantasy you can imagine. 

• Like 4

I have lived through several cat5 boob shaking, butt twerking events and still here so not much worry on my part

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

I have lived through several cat5 boob shaking, butt twerking events and still here so not much worry on my part

You'd think Spring Break weekend would cause Cat8's across the planet, nu?

• Haha 4

Guess we now know that all climate events are caused by jiggle physics.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Guess we now know that all climate events are caused by jiggle physics.

It's my baby sister's fault. She only wears sports bras when it's warm.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to throw in the fact that The Why Files is an awesome channel, too. I've been meaning to mention them here.

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I just wanted to throw in the fact that The Why Files is an awesome channel, too. I've been meaning to mention them here.

I enjoy the channel myself.

• Like 2