Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flight MH370 relatives call for new search 10 years after disappearance


Still Waters

Recommended Posts

Families of passengers who were onboard the lost Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 have called for a renewed search operation as they gathered ahead of the 10-year anniversary of its disappearance, saying answers are needed for the future of flight safety.

Flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, carrying 12 Malaysian crew members and 227 passengers, vanished from air traffic radar on 8 March 2014. Its disappearance sparked the largest ever search operation but the fate of the plane has never been resolved and remains one of the world’s greatest aviation mysteries.

On Sunday hundreds of relatives and supporters gathered at a shopping centre near Kuala Lumpur to remember the missing. They lit 239 candles, one for each passenger lost on the flight.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/03/flight-mh370-relatives-call-for-new-search-10-years-after-disappearance

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

‘We need to go again’: Australian who led MH370 search joins calls for fresh effort to find plane

The man who led Australia’s search for MH370 has urged the Australian government to support any new effort to find the plane, which disappeared 10 years ago on Friday.

 On Sunday the Malaysian government said it was in talks with the US marine robotics company Ocean Infinity to discuss a new search. The company says it is willing and able to return to the search, and has submitted a proposal to the Malaysian government.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/04/we-need-to-go-again-australian-who-led-mh370-search-joins-calls-for-fresh-effort-to-find-plane

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Considering that even yachts and boats have EPIRB's these days, I was wondering what happened to the beacon in the disappeared Flight MH370. There are cases of other crashed planes that had been tracked successfully due to the beacon signals. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/25/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-beacons/index.html

 

Quote

 

If the plane crashed in the southern Indian Ocean, as Malaysia Airline officials believe, the lack of a distress call could indicate that the plane plunged into the water, or sank quickly, because once underwater, the beacon is ineffective.

Likewise, the water-triggered ELTs in the life rafts would be ineffective if they became submerged, according to published Honeywell manuals for the devices.

Cospas-Sarsat also notes that beacons must have a relatively unobstructed view of the sky to work properly.

“A submerged beacon, or one with its antenna blocked by the body of an aircraft or vessel, is unlikely to be received by the satellites,” the organization said.

 

 

 

Hopefully, a positive outcome of the disappearance would be new technologies that can ensure fool-proof tracking of the downed aircraft even after it has sunk.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Likewise, the water-triggered ELTs in the life rafts would be ineffective if they became submerged, according to published Honeywell manuals for the devices."

Design of the Millennium™

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We had a good thread on this in here 10 years ago. 

My opinion has not changed, it is terrorism with many governments involved in the coverup of it. 
This is not the first time either. The original US coverup of a terrorist attack on an aircraft was TWA800, 1996. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

We had a good thread on this in here 10 years ago. 

My opinion has not changed, it is terrorism with many governments involved in the coverup of it. 
This is not the first time either. The original US coverup of a terrorist attack on an aircraft was TWA800, 1996. 

That is subjective. What was covered up and more importantly why?

You claim a terrorist attack on this and the TWA 800 disaster. So, which organization(s) were responsible? To my knowledge no organizations, large or small, have ever taken credit for either.

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2024 at 10:33 AM, Trelane said:

That is subjective. What was covered up and more importantly why?

You claim a terrorist attack on this and the TWA 800 disaster. So, which organization(s) were responsible? To my knowledge no organizations, large or small, have ever taken credit for either.

They do like to brag, don't they.

 

On 3/8/2024 at 10:39 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The original US coverup of a terrorist attack on an aircraft was TWA800, 1996. 

Sure.......see above.

Terrorists act to get attention. So the gooberment couldn't cover it up if they tried. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought we figured out that the pilot committed suicide/mass murder

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2024 at 10:33 AM, Trelane said:

That is subjective. What was covered up and more importantly why?

You claim a terrorist attack on this and the TWA 800 disaster. So, which organization(s) were responsible? To my knowledge no organizations, large or small, have ever taken credit for either.

Yes, to your knowledge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Piney said:

They do like to brag, don't they.

 

Sure.......see above.

Terrorists act to get attention. So the gooberment couldn't cover it up if they tried. 

Did you forget about the email that went out to the top 100 news broadcasters in China?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Did you forget about the email that went out to the top 100 news broadcasters in China?

Could you supply a link, please?

 

My hypothesis, now, is that MH370 kept to its flight plan until it hit Bigfoot in the night and it crashed into the sea below.

Bigfoot, being mistaken for MH370, meanwhile ran off across the Malaysian peninsula until it disappeared from radar contact.

Next ensued the cover-up and the deception that the plane had gone down west of Australia.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
48 minutes ago, Ell said:

Could you supply a link, please?

 

My hypothesis, now, is that MH370 kept to its flight plan until it hit Bigfoot in the night and it crashed into the sea below.

Bigfoot, being mistaken for MH370, meanwhile ran off across the Malaysian peninsula until it disappeared from radar contact.

Next ensued the cover-up and the deception that the plane had gone down west of Australia.

No problem. 

Chinese group claims responsibility for missing jet

 

A shadowy group called the Chinese Martyrs’ Brigade has claimed responsibility for the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 — but officials were skeptical and said the claim could be a hoax. The group — unheard of before now — on Sunday sent an email to journalists across China that read: “You kill one of our clan, we will kill 100 of you as pay back,”


The emails were sent through over 20 servers to make it take a long time for Chinese officials to trace it back to the original sending server.
All of that means that China had no right to call it the work of hoaxers until they captured the culprits, make sense??

Normally one would expect the investigators to say that they take all such correspondences seriously. Hmmm....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

A shadowy group called the Chinese Martyrs’ Brigade has claimed responsibility for the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

That smells like deception.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

No problem. 

Chinese group claims responsibility for missing jet

 

A shadowy group called the Chinese Martyrs’ Brigade has claimed responsibility for the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 — but officials were skeptical and said the claim could be a hoax. The group — unheard of before now — on Sunday sent an email to journalists across China that read: “You kill one of our clan, we will kill 100 of you as pay back,”


The emails were sent through over 20 servers to make it take a long time for Chinese officials to trace it back to the original sending server.
All of that means that China had no right to call it the work of hoaxers until they captured the culprits, make sense??

Normally one would expect the investigators to say that they take all such correspondences seriously. Hmmm....

It actually sounds like hoaxers. Probably Falun Gong loonies. But 800 was most likely a short next to the wing tank. Which was a poor engineering decision and nobody took credit for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, joc said:

I thought we figured out that the pilot committed suicide/mass murder

Doubtful. Why fly such an odd route when he could have just nose dived the plane. ? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Doubtful. Why fly such an odd route when he could have just nose dived the plane. ? 

That's just what I remember...suicide.  But who knows.  Maybe he was really mentally unbalanced?  No...wait...it had to have been UFO related...he was following a UFO!  That's it...:yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, joc said:

it had to have been UFO related...

The questions are:

1. Where was the ufo heading? Apparently it was moving from east to west, crossing the peninsula where it was least likely to be observed?

2. How did it down MH370? Did it clip the airplane? Or did its magnetic field fry the airplane's electronics, causing it to crash?

3. What ships converged on the crash site to recover the plane wreckage?

4. Did the ufo adopt the airplane's transponder code in order to deceive the experts about the whereabouts of the airplane?

5. Was the satellite data adjusted to suggest that the airplane ended up at Australia's west coast? If so, who could adjust that data?

6. Why was no airplane debris found on the nearby coasts of Malaysia, Cambodje, Thailand or Vietnam?

 

Edited by Ell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ell said:

The questions are:

1. Where was the ufo heading? Apparently it was moving from east to west, crossing the peninsula where it was least likely to be observed?

2. How did it down MH370? Did it clip the airplane? Or did its magnetic field fry the airplane's electronics, causing it to crash?

3. What ships converged on the crash site to recover the plane wreckage?

4. Did the ufo adopt the airplane's transponder code in order to deceive the experts about the whereabouts of the airplane?

5. Was the satellite data adjusted to suggest that the airplane ended up at Australia's west coast? If so, who could adjust that data?

6. Why was no airplane debris found on the nearby coasts of Malaysia, Cambodje, Thailand or Vietnam?

 

They simply beamed it aboard their craft Scotty!😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2024 at 6:52 AM, Piney said:

It actually sounds like hoaxers. Probably Falun Gong loonies. But 800 was most likely a short next to the wing tank. Which was a poor engineering decision and nobody took credit for it.

Most normally, investigators would say something like... "We take all such threats seriously". Lack of that is what sounds suspicious.

The emails were dispatched too quickly for "hoaxers" to do the research and find out the email address is for the top 100 newsmen in China.

Also, these emails were sent through many servers per mail, and it would take much time to get back to the original server, meaning,,, 
this extreme action was part of a well planned political attack. my opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.