Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nikki Haley Wins D.C.’s Republican Primary

Unusual Tournament

Let’s see how long it takes before the fat orange snowflake cries fraud like a little b****.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

Let’s see how long it takes before the fat orange snowflake cries fraud like a little b****.

Or it will be written off as RINO's  or  even scarier, Black People that know the score and vote  Oh my!:devil:  I guess you can't win everybody over with a mug shot and gold sneakers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Haley Wins DC 

🤣 

20240303_195417.jpg.a6714d8465db4fb8d3a4ecb087896d5d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Antigonos said:

Uh... DC is like, 95+ percent Democrat.  No Republican gives a sheet of how they vote.  Meanwhile, in the real world, Trump is +5 in the most recent national polling.  Who do you think they'll dump Biden for?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, and-then said:

Uh... DC is like, 95+ percent Democrat.  No Republican gives a sheet of how they vote.  Meanwhile, in the real world, Trump is +5 in the most recent national polling.  Who do you think they'll dump Biden for?

I'm not seeing landslide victories; in the last several matches he's managed 66% to her 33%.  Meanwhile Joe's doing 90% over his competitors.

So he's not doing that well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Marco Rubio won DC in the 2016 GOP Primary 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Or it will be written off as RINO's  or  even scarier, Black People that know the score and vote  Oh my!:devil:  I guess you can't win everybody over with a mug shot and gold sneakers.

You can win Black People over by going to jail I hear.  Apparently it only works if you are white and in the GOP.

Damn, the party has a lot of convicted felons.

Boebert aka "Blo-blo the clown" and her pedo son are also in the news this week.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I am outing myself here

haley.jpg

get rid of the criminal snake oil sales man wannabe dictator! He is not even a real Republican in case you have forgotten. Before The Donald turned into Florida Man he always was the New Yorker business man supporting the Democrats. He is just an opportunist and you people lap it up.

Make no mistake if it serves his selfish needs he would sell all of you out (as he already did with the Jan6th people in prison) his country & his family too

Edited by MrsGently
added rant for flavour
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrsGently said:

I am outing myself here

haley.jpg

get rid of the criminal snake oil sales man wannabe dictator! He is not even a real Republican in case you have forgotten. Before The Donald turned into Florida Man he always was the New Yorker business man supporting the Democrats. He is just an opportunist and you people lap it up.

Make no mistake if it serves his selfish needs he would sell all of you out (as he already did with the Jan6th people in prison) his country & his family too

Real Republican money is made with blood and iron. Slum lording and shady investment banking belongs to the Democrats and him calling us Rinos is a gigantic case of projection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, and-then said:

Like @Kenemet points out there’s an obvious disconnect between your +5% in the polls against Biden and Trump’s unconvincingly low primary vote against Haley. Maybe the pollsters need to reword their questions, eh?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Setton said:

There's the dignity in defeat we've come to expect from the orange oaf 

It’s a pretty snazzy line. No way Trump came up with that on his own

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, MrsGently said:

I am outing myself here

haley.jpg

Yeah I like Haley too. Very impressive candidate. In any other country she’d be a shoe-in for the presidency. Unfortunately she’s just not ****** enough for MAGA

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, WVK said:

Trump campaign press secretary on Haley DC win: ‘The swamp has claimed their queen’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4505743-trump-campaign-press-secretary-haley-dc-win-swamp-claimed-queen/

Trump had 4 years to answer the chant to "Drain the Swamp"  during his first term.  Are you saying he did not succeed?  Is this more vaporware like the wall turned out to be?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

It’s a pretty snazzy line. No way Trump came up with that on his own

I didn't say he came up with his own classless tripe. Just that his campaign knows his usual style plays well with his equally classless supporters.

• Like 4

Hopefully trump will have a debilitating stroke and Haley will be the nominee.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Hopefully trump will have a debilitating stroke and Haley will be the nominee.

Let's pray for a lightning strike.

but of course just for satirical reasons because if such a freak accident would happen with those odds...

burning man.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Trump had 4 years to answer the chant to "Drain the Swamp"  during his first term.  Are you saying he did not succeed?  Is this more vaporware like the wall turned out to be?

Why would the swamp be fighting him so hard if they didn’t consider him dangerous?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, WVK said:

Why would the swamp be fighting him so hard if they didn’t consider him dangerous?

What swamp?  He had 4 years to drain it.  Is he incompetent or a liar or both?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

What swamp?  He had 4 years to drain it.  Is he incompetent or a liar or both?

Lying about what?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, WVK said:

Lying about what?

"Drain the Swamp Drain the  Swamp!"  The chant at every rally along with "Build the Wall Build the Wall"  If he claimed to drain a swamp or build a wall, he is telling whoppers again.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2024 at 9:48 PM, Kenemet said:

I'm not seeing landslide victories; in the last several matches he's managed 66% to her 33%.  Meanwhile Joe's doing 90% over his competitors.

Yesterday ---->  84% - 14%

20240305_004744.thumb.jpg.bf6e2210a625be6778bff0a3475d714a.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 9:48 PM, Kenemet said:

3 days ago ----> 

100% - 0% 

Screenshot_20240305-005804.thumb.png.8504645b2371f78601b5ad47a10aa414.png