Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada's chief science adviser promises release of public report on UFOs


Recommended Posts

  • The title was changed to Canada's chief science adviser promises release of public report on UFOs
 

Good to hear it!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 A public report doesn't necessarily equate to disclosure. I would advise everyone to manage their expectations with this one.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great, more people telling us how little they know and what they believe.... 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Trelane said:

 A public report doesn't necessarily equate to disclosure. I would advise everyone to manage their expectations with this one.

Of course not. It will contribute to public awareness of officially documented UAP incidents within Canadian airspace. As much as can be asked, I suppose.

I for one am not expecting a "big reveal".

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Great, more people telling us how little they know and what they believe.... 

I don't look at it that way at all. I'm looking forward to incident reports. Always interesting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

I don't look at it that way at all. I'm looking forward to incident reports. Always interesting.

Im pretty sure that we have all seen it before.

But ok, lets wait and see what they have for us...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Im pretty sure that we have all seen it before.

But ok, lets wait and see what they have for us...

Hey Hazzard, are you feeling OK?

I ask because you're acting like you're speaking for everyone here, or being a spokesperson for those with your definition of common sense on the subject... whatever that might be.

Who is "we"?

And what's with "But ok, lets wait and see what they have for us..."

Well duh!!! Of course!  But thank-you for giving permission. I can feel better now thinking for myself. :passifier:

 

 

 

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, pallidin said:

Hey Hazzard, are you feeling OK?

I ask because you're acting like you're speaking for everyone here, or being a spokesperson for those with your definition of common sense on the subject... whatever that might be.

Who is "we"?

And what's with "But ok, lets wait and see what they have for us..."

Well duh!!! Of course!  But thank-you for giving permission. I can feel better now thinking for myself. :passifier:

 

 

 

We, as in you and me...

And yes, lets wait and see... one of these days... full disclosure. 🤡

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hazzard said:

We, as in you and me...

And yes, lets wait and see... one of these days... full disclosure. 🤡

I'm touched! 💘

lol... anyway, PM me sometime if you want, and we can talk in an appropriate arena.

On 3/5/2024 at 5:11 PM, Trelane said:

I would venture this mirrors the AAROs's report.

I would also agree that the general format of collection, 'triage', review, categorization, statement preparation, and public dissemination will likely mirror, in essential ways, the AAROs developemental format.

"Triage" in this context denotes the natural formality of closed-door assessment regarding possible classified military technologies, so that those incidents can be separated and not moved forward.

Looking forward to the Canadian program's progression. I really enjoy incident reports on this topic.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Click bait. Nothing more.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.