Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ocasio-Cortez Confronted by Protesters at a Theater

OverSword

I'm not sure the Israel/Palestine problem can be divided between as a right/left issue.  I know plenty of people that fall on both sides on that issue with both parties.  

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

((We reap what we sow))

AOC---->

"The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable

Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows.

To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point."

December 2, 2020  ----->

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MrsGently said:

Especially since that is no explanation of your logic how despising someone and their opinions leads to voting for them?

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

How it works is that AOC got elected by her constituents running as a very left candidate.  She was the most left option for them, therefore I would not be surprised if some in that crowd have voted for her.

Additionally I doubt they "despise" her they are not happy that she is not speaking as harshly as they would like in reference to this issue.

1 hour ago, MrsGently said:

That is so for sure Trump voter logic you display here. Are you into the whole Q bs too?

Oh, so now I'm a trump voter?  😆

Another clueless attack on me

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nonetheless I feel confident in my assessment of the political leanings of the people that harassed  AOC.  I would not be surprised if they voted for her.

You're correct in this assessment. 100% confirmed unhinged progressive Lefties. 

😷

Look ----> 

Screenshot_20240305-140015.thumb.png.4c800ef4467650e487a9d6a8b785ab8e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You're correct in this assessment. 100% confirmed unhinged progressive Lefties. 

I wish it worked that way but I know a young conservative that wears a mask in public regularly.  I think she is just so anti-social that the whole mask thing was like a gift from heaven for her. :lol:  On average I would say you are correct.

Edited by OverSword

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Oh, so now I'm a trump voter?  

Chances are if this thread reaches another page she'll reach full on Godwin. 

🤣

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Oh, so now I'm a trump voter?  😆

Another clueless attack on me

Are you not? Swear by God and all that is right and true you are American. And then swear by the constitution you don't vote for that criminal. I mean obviously Trump.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MrsGently said:

Are you not? Swear by God and all that is right and true you are American. And then swear by the constitution you don't vote for that criminal. I mean obviously Trump.

I so swear 👼

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I so swear 👼

no you pathetic little liar.

Repeat the words. And prepare to pay the prize if you lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrsGently said:

no you pathetic little liar.

Repeat the words. And prepare to pay the prize if you lie.

Hey now, no need for name calling and I'm not a liar.  But you are a bit of a bully :lol:

I swear by God and all that is right and true that I am an American and I swear by the constitution that I have never nor would I ever vote for that criminal trump.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Hey now, no need for name calling and I'm not a liar.  But you are a bit of a bully :lol:

I swear by God and all that is right and true that I am an American and I swear by the constitution that I have never nor would I ever vote for that criminal trump.

cute.

so who are you voting for?

cute.

so who are you voting for?

I don't know yet.  Not a democrat or a republican.  Probably Libertarian.

• Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

I don't know yet.  Not a democrat or a republican.  Probably Libertarian.

lol sure sure. That's why you post propaganda like you do. To gather supporters for the Libertarians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

lol sure sure. That's why you post propaganda like you do. To gather supporters for the Libertarians.

Says the person that's been a member for ten minutes.  You can go back and check posts for years.  I am a center right Libertarian otherwise known as a classical liberal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Says the person that's been a member for ten minutes.  You can go back and check posts for years.  I am a center right Libertarian otherwise known as a classical liberal.

no thank you. you filthy leftie it was probably you who attacked AOC lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrsGently said:

no thank you. you filthy leftie it was probably you who attacked AOC lol

Are you flirting with me?  Let me know the next time you're in town we can grab a coffee 🥰

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Are you flirting with me?  Let me know the next time you're in town we can grab a coffee 🥰

I am not in Russia that often.

might be I am paranoid, but let's check your IP and we will know, right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I know a lovely little place a few blocks from the Kremlin if you don't mind the smell of tobacco smoking, vodka swilling old men that have not bathed for the better part of a week. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Vast experience in a city where crowds of people protest weekly at least.  But you are correct, generally in the USA the left can be described as unhinged.

Lol. Working your agenda again I see. Vast experience. Lol again. Gotta give you credit for persistence though. Does it bother you that she's tough, independent, and honest? Or because she's a woman who's very good at making Repubs look foolish? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Says the person that's been a member for ten minutes.  

Anybody remember Darkmoody women? Or something similar 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Lol. Working your agenda again I see. Vast experience. Lol again. Gotta give you credit for persistence though. Does it bother you that she's tough, independent, and honest? Or because she's a woman who's very good at making Repubs look foolish? 

She didn't bother me at all.  I quite enjoyed our back and forth and I think she did too.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Why did you not steer the discussion in this direction? Why bait members by insulting the left?

I did steer the conversation in that direction with those links proving my point didn't I?  Detractors of Israel/supporters of Palestine are generally on the left and the opposite is generally true of the right.  The people harassing AOC were undoubtedly left as well as rude and unreasonable.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I did steer the conversation in that direction with those links proving my point didn't I?  Detractors of Israel/supporters of Palestine are generally on the left and the opposite is generally true of the right.  The people harassing AOC were undoubtedly left as well as rude and unreasonable.

Your steering of the conversation was too little too late, and it was only to support your claim that the people harassing AOC were lefties.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

She didn't bother me at all.  I quite enjoyed our back and forth and I think she did too.  

UM is not the place for your sexual fantasies. 

091120big-bang-theory1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3