Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ocasio-Cortez Confronted by Protesters at a Theater


OverSword

Recommended Posts

I mean, come on. Of course they're lefties. It's almost pointless to even argue otherwise. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2024 at 1:21 AM, Myles said:

This one is not true, but it is funny.

 

Good lord, she’s beautiful.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gross.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Good lord, she’s beautiful.

Isn't she?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2024 at 10:54 AM, Zebra3 said:

AOC Supports Protesters Making Everyone ‘Uncomfortable’ Except for AOC

Typical. Like all fascist leftists, AOC believes everyone but her should be forced to live under her policies, agenda, and ideas. Can you blame her when her policies, agenda, and ideas lead only to misery, poverty, and early death?

In December 2020, at the height of the George Floyd Riots that ravaged countless Democrat-run downtowns and working-class cities, AOC jumped on Twitter to proclaim from her velvet bubble:

“The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable,” she tweeted in defense of Black Lives Matter protesters confronting politicians. “Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows.”

She then closed with this beauty: “To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable… that’s the point.”

The key to returning any kind of sanity to the Democrat Party is to force Democrats to live in the world they want for the rest of us. Once they live with the ravaged consequences of their own policies, maybe then we can have school choice, a robust police force, and all the meat we can eat.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/05/nolte-aoc-supports-protesters-making-everyone-uncomfortable-except-for-aoc/

Yeah her and Mad Max love for their folks to get up close and personal to make others uncomfortable...

That poor dolt of a boyfriend of hers...no telling what kind of humiliation he is subjected to on a constant basis 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah her and Mad Max love for their folks to get up close and personal to make others uncomfortable...

That poor dolt of a boyfriend of hers...no telling what kind of humiliation he is subjected to on a constant basis 🤣

You have to be a special kind of idiot to go home to that festering, stanky little ball of hate.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2024 at 1:57 PM, OverSword said:

Link

The left attacking their own

No.  Ideological purists interfering with practical solutions to problems.  It's a problem for both left and right.

Doug

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

No.  Ideological purists interfering with practical solutions to problems.  It's a problem for both left and right.

Doug

No.  This story is about leftist lunatics attacking a leftist politician because she is not radical enough for them.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

No.  This story is about leftist lunatics attacking a leftist politician because she is not radical enough for them.

That is crazy in itself.  She is crazy enough for anyone.  

Her or Kamala Harris.  Which is worse?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, OverSword said:

No.  This story is about leftist lunatics attacking a leftist politician because she is not radical enough for them.

That's what I said:  ideological purists.

Doug

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2024 at 6:13 AM, Zebra3 said:

You have to be a special kind of idiot to go home to that festering, stanky little ball of hate.

I volunteer!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I volunteer!

The requirements as a "cis" white male include castrating ones self in front of her minions,amongst other grovelling to anyone with a different shade of skin than yours,and last but not least...Know your privilege white boy 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

The requirements as a "cis" white male include castrating ones self in front of her minions,amongst other grovelling to anyone with a different shade of skin than yours,and last but not least...Know your privilege white boy 😉

We don’t kink shame on this forum. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2024 at 9:59 AM, Doug1066 said:

That's what I said:  ideological purists.

Doug

On the left.  Nobody on the right is attacking AOC for not being radical enough.  Stop being dishonest as if this is some kind of interracial street gang made up of mostly white guys from an '80's sitcom.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

On the left.  Nobody on the right is attacking AOC for not being radical enough.  Stop being dishonest as if this is some kind of interracial street gang made up of mostly white guys from an '80's sitcom.

 

Think you misunderstood that.  Ideological purity is a problem for both left AND right.

Throw out the woke stuff and go with what works.

Doug

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Think you misunderstood that.  Ideological purity is a problem for both left AND right.

Throw out the woke stuff and go with what works.

Doug

That's true and this thread is only about the one side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's true and this thread is only about the one side.

Now THAT's ideological purity.

Doug

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For Oversword, Myles and all you other anti-government types:

Up until the 1950s we still had chattel slavery in the United States in the sugar camps of the south.  Why?  Because without the bureaucratic machinery, the Thirteenth Amendment was enforced only on a voluntary basis.  We need the Deep State to make the Constitution work.

Doug

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

We need the Deep State to make the Constitution work.

Huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Huh?

Deep State: the many civil employees who work to enforce laws and apply the Constitution.  Without them, the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments are voluntary as there is no way to enforce them.

Doug

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

For Oversword, Myles and all you other anti-government types:

 

Also I am not anti-government.  I am anti crooked government and corrupt politicians.  Perfect example:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/profile/63268-oversword/?status=356918&type=status

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Deep State: the many civil employees who work to enforce laws and apply the Constitution.  Without them, the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments are voluntary as there is no way to enforce them.

Doug

Government employees is how you define Deep State?  You're not right.

Quote

A deep state is a type of governance made up of potentially secret and unauthorized networks of power operating independently of a state's political leadership in pursuit of their own agenda and goals. In popular usage, the term carries overwhelmingly negative connotations. Wikipedia

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Government employees is how you define Deep State?  You're not right.

 

Now you're quoting an anonymous source on Wikipedia?

You need a more-reliable source.

 

The idea was a Trump invention.  Apparently it was true in that some of his cabinet were attempting to control his worst impulses.  Beyond that, there is no concensus on whether such a thing even exists.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deep-state/story?id=47086646

Doug

Edited by Doug1066
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Now you're quoting an anonymous source on Wikipedia?

You need a more-reliable source.

 

The idea was a Trump invention.  Apparently it was true in that some of his cabinet were attempting to control his worst impulses.  Beyond that, there is no concensus on whether such a thing even exists.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deep-state/story?id=47086646

Doug

Deep State, formerly known as Shadow Government predates the trump administration by multiple decades, first mentioned I believe by Eisenhauer in his speech warning about the military industrial complex and unelected officials wielding immense power that can't  easily be removed from their positions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.