Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon releases new report denying UFO and alien cover-up claims

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 3:00 PM, Trelane said:

Since @Phantom309has ghosted from this thread I'll ask you since you've taken the baton for him

How exactly is the government obfuscating or hiding anything? How specifically are they doing this? What proof do you have of this? I'll wait.😎

Are you trying to gaslight others here?! 

What is that you are asking? 

Do you think that the state and its officials cannot engage in a cover up whatever this is (not necessarily UFOs). The state has a lot of power to do a lot of things which either you are not aware of or you are pretending you are not aware of. 

Edited by Zetorian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zetorian said:

The state has a lot of power to do a lot of things which either you are not aware of

i take it you are aware?? do you know something we don't? what the fek are you waffling on about? :sleepy:

Edited by Dejarma

4 hours ago, Zetorian said:

Do you think that the state and its officials cannot engage in a cover up whatever this is (not necessarily UFOs). The state has a lot of power to do a lot of things which either you are not aware of or you are pretending you are not aware of. 

Which state?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Which state?

The State refers to 

A state is a political division of a body of people that occupies a territory defined by frontiers. The state is sovereign in its territory (also referred to as jurisdiction) and has the authority to enforce a system of rules over the people living inside it

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/state

Edited by Zetorian
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

i take it you are aware?? do you know something we don't? what the fek are you waffling on about? :sleepy:

Yes I am, just as everyone else unless gaslighting is in place again.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Zetorian said:

*sighs* another who doesn't grasp the definition of 'gaslighting' and how it is used in modern psychological clinical terminology.

Back on topic, if you read my entire post in relation and response to Phantom309 you would know the question.

Don't try diverting this to the matter of "can they". My specific question has to do with how and by what means have as the US government covered anything up

As @Dejarma and others have appropriately asked previously, "If it's been covered up, how do we know about it?" If the cover has been blown where is the irrefutable evidence to corroborate that statement.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zetorian said:

The State refers to 

A state is a political division of a body of people that occupies a territory defined by frontiers. The state is sovereign in its territory (also referred to as jurisdiction) and has the authority to enforce a system of rules over the people living inside it

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/state

Which state?

• Like 2