Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon report reveals proposed program to reverse-engineer alien crashed spacecraft

• The title was changed to Pentagon report reveals proposed program to reverse-engineer alien crashed spacecraft

It's hard to retrieve and reverse engineer items that have never visited or planet.

• Like 8

Pentagon report reveals proposed program to reverse-engineer alien crashed spacecraft= craft they haven't got according to the other thread:

Pentagon releases new report denying UFO and alien cover-up claims.

There must be some really stupid people working at the Pentagon-- or one of the above isn't the words of the Pentagon, or maybe they both ain't??? oh what do you think? 😄

What utter bollox:sleepy:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

There must be some really stupid people working at the Pentagon-- or one of the above isn't the words of the Pentagon, or maybe they both ain't??? oh what do you think? 😄

Or… You haven’t read the article properly.

proposed to the Department of Homeland Security in the 2010s, code-named “Kona Blue,” to reverse-engineer any recovered extraterrestrial craft. The effort was eventually rejected by DHS leaders “for lacking merit,” and never actually recovered any other-worldly craft, according to the report.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Or… You haven’t read the article properly.

yeah i did read the report properly mate! .. actually the bit you quoted is the part that made me laugh the most!!

The effort was eventually rejected by DHS leaders “for lacking merit,”

yeah like there are no craft to reverse-engineer kinda lack of merit 😁

Again= utter bollox

Edited by Dejarma

Why bother. The friggin’ thing crashed.

• Like 5

If this proposal was real, the Pentagon must be thinking a craft will come down where no one sees it, & they can secretly recover it, like in the desert near a base? That would be convenient, wouldn't it?

I can't believe highly intelligent individuals went to the DHS with a proposal like this. What if a craft came down in the middle of Times Square?

I think money & resources would be pumped into it without even asking! IMO there was no program of this nature put forward.. That's what I mean by it's bollox- JUST_MY_OPINION 😉

7 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

If this proposal was real, the Pentagon must be thinking a craft will come down where no one sees it, & they can secretly recover it, like in the desert near a base? That would be convenient, wouldn't it?

I can't believe highly intelligent individuals went to the DHS with a proposal like this. What if a craft came down in the middle of Times Square?

I think money & resources would be pumped into it without even asking! IMO there was no program of this nature put forward.. That's what I mean by it's bollox- JUST_MY_OPINION 😉

Assuming the program is real then it would mean there was sufficient evidence to support an off-world craft. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Assuming the program is real then it would mean there was sufficient evidence to support an off-world craft. 

If it wasn't real then it's bollox, yes? If it was real then the DHS didn't think so due to lack of merit which means the DHS wasn't shown sufficient evidence to support an off-world craft.

If this is the case then why were they not shown the evidence in order to get what they want? What do you think? This should be interesting :sk

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

If it wasn't real then it's bollox, yes? If it was real then the DHS didn't think so due to lack of merit which means the DHS wasn't shown sufficient evidence to support an off-world craft.

If this is the case then why were they not shown the evidence in order to get what they want? What do you think? This should be interesting :sk

If it was b******s then the U.S. military would have a contingency plan for dragons, wizards and witches broomsticks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

If it was b******s then the U.S. military would have a contingency plan for dragons, wizards and witches broomsticks 

"The effort was eventually rejected by DHS leaders “for lacking merit "

Let's keep in mind there have also been contingency plans for "zombie attacks" (CONPLAN 8888), equally ignorant and wasteful. There are contingencies for many, many items that are highly unlikely but still have to be considered and have plans for. For example, at JBLM there are emergency contingencies for Mt. Rainier erupting. Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely? Not really, no.

What that tells me is the responsible managing authorities received information, considered it and rejected it as being a essentially complete waste of time. I'll repeat that for the fast readers, rejected for being stupid and a complete waste of time.

.....cool strawman though.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Trelane said:

"The effort was eventually rejected by DHS leaders “for lacking merit "

Let's keep in mind there have also been contingency plans for "zombie attacks" (CONPLAN 8888), equally ignorant and wasteful. There are contingencies for many, many items that are highly unlikely but still have to be considered and have plans for. For example, at JBLM there are emergency contingencies for Mt. Rainier erupting. Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely? Not really, no.

What that tells me is the responsible managing authorities received information, considered it and rejected it as being a essentially complete waste of time. I'll repeat that for the fast readers, rejected for being stupid and a complete waste of time.

.....cool strawman though.

Local deer populations in the U.S. and Canada are showing a flesh eating virus. Very probable it could pass on to humans.

So no dice.

Edited by Unusual Tournament

The report's suggestion that there's a proposed program for reverse-engineering alien spacecraft seems like it's veering into the realm of sensationalism or perhaps propaganda. Logically, if any government or organization were to come into possession of such extraterrestrial technology, the immediate and top priority would be to understand and leverage its capabilities as swiftly as possible. It's akin to suggesting that someone who has just won the lottery waiting for approval to spend their winnings. The notion defies practical reasoning and casts doubt on the report's veracity or the seriousness with which the information should be taken.

• Like 1

Why, oh why, would AARO release a report that essentially says, "We thought about something, but did nothing" 

crimminy. 

• Like 2

What do you mean? The pentagon would never lie. Certainly not about failing thier audit again this year with trillions missing... again. ( https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/the-pentagon-fails-another-audit-trillions-missing/ )

Yes trillions missing and billions spent on jet parts... and all they can say is we had plans to reverse engineer craft, but later realized there were none, and btw who knows where all your tax dollars went. 

What kind of moron in this day and age actually considers thier statements honest and trustworthy 😆 next you are going to tell me that the pentagon papers and the Afghanistan papers never happened. https://www.cato.org/commentary/five-decades-after-pentagon-papers-presidential-lies-foolish-forecasts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Nicolette said:

What do you mean? The pentagon would never lie. Certainly not about failing thier audit again this year with trillions missing... again. ( https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/the-pentagon-fails-another-audit-trillions-missing/ )

Yes trillions missing and billions spent on jet parts... and all they can say is we had plans to reverse engineer craft, but later realized there were none, and btw who knows where all your tax dollars went. 

What kind of moron in this day and age actually considers thier statements honest and trustworthy 😆 next you are going to tell me that the pentagon papers and the Afghanistan papers never happened. https://www.cato.org/commentary/five-decades-after-pentagon-papers-presidential-lies-foolish-forecasts

Well said. And they call Trumpers gullible. 

• Like 3