Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you got ghosts in your house or in your apartment

dream jo

20 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

The Warrens were predatory scumbags who deliberately targeted and took advantage of people’s grief and fragile emotional states for their own benefit.

Yeah, everything was demons with them.

Joe nickells of skeptic enquirer was once on a talk show to counter argue the warrens, Ed warren wasn't a nice guy and when nickells pressed for proof from Ed Ed simply threaten Joe, nice huh? I know the feeling I've had my life treated for suggesting explanations other than paranormal.

I fully agree with your assessment of the warrens but I don't stop at them as far as I'm concerned all so called psychics, mediums, readers etc any who profiteer off paranormal fit right in with the warrens, remember in the 80s the blow up of charlatans? Just think all the money they grifted from grieving souls, the epitomy of evil.

Of course I do not have the same disdane for believers who do not try to profit off the hopeful and credious etc, as a skeptic I learned believers try silly tactics when pressed for evidence they of course do not have, some will simply put down they skeptic while they make claims of gifts and special powers which of course they can't prove, Others simply become what forums call "trolls".

Some resort to calling skeptics closed minded, in a box etc which is another silly excuse used by empty handed believers which are actually the closed minded ones refusing any and all explanations except paranormal.

I would be delighted to be proven wrong, will the day come a believers gives me evidence to support their claims instead of insults for asking? Idk I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone else know where it was that Openozy posted the very best case which had evidence?  I've had a fairly good look at this thread, but didn't spot it.

I'm really keen to see the best evidenced case, so, anyone?  Feel free to post anything you reckon meets the criteria (whatever that is).

• Thanks 1

Didn't say it was on this thread.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Joe nickells of skeptic enquirer was once on a talk show to counter argue the warrens, Ed warren wasn't a nice guy and when nickells pressed for proof from Ed Ed simply threaten Joe, nice huh? I know the feeling I've had my life treated for suggesting explanations other than paranormal.

I fully agree with your assessment of the warrens but I don't stop at them as far as I'm concerned all so called psychics, mediums, readers etc any who profiteer off paranormal fit right in with the warrens, remember in the 80s the blow up of charlatans? Just think all the money they grifted from grieving souls, the epitomy of evil.

Of course I do not have the same disdane for believers who do not try to profit off the hopeful and credious etc, as a skeptic I learned believers try silly tactics when pressed for evidence they of course do not have, some will simply put down they skeptic while they make claims of gifts and special powers which of course they can't prove, Others simply become what forums call "trolls".

Some resort to calling skeptics closed minded, in a box etc which is another silly excuse used by empty handed believers which are actually the closed minded ones refusing any and all explanations except paranormal.

I would be delighted to be proven wrong, will the day come a believers gives me evidence to support their claims instead of insults for asking? Idk I won't hold my breath.

I absolutely agree, I don’t stop with the Warrens either. The whole lot are grifters, no different than televangelists preying on the gullible for profit.

I usually single the Warrens out first, because they were  arguably the most high profile and famous of these types, and had been doing it for a long time, longer than most. They took things to such absurd levels too. One of the worst was a demonically possessed cabbage patch doll that supposedly floated in the air, which coincidentally just so happened to end up in their “museum”.

I think the most ridiculous situation they were ever involved in was the  “Amityville Horror”. It didn’t take them long to glom on to that publicity, the single biggest proven haunted house fraud in US history.

Anthony Warren had a history of being unpleasant, to skeptics as well as believers who questioned him. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Antigonos said:

ED Warren had a history of being unpleasant, to skeptics as well as believers who questioned him. 

Fixed it. Duh. No idea where “Anthony” came from.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antigonos said:

Fixed it. Duh. No idea where “Anthony” came from.

No worries, lol with the way my OCD brain has been in cognitive decline the last year I went and doubled checked it was "Ed".

He collected all the props alleged haunted junk and refused to let skeptics or any non believer researchers in to even see them making BS claims the junk would hurt or kill people if let out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 12:31 AM, ChrLzs said:

Anyone else know where it was that Openozy posted the very best case which had evidence?  I've had a fairly good look at this thread, but didn't spot it.

I'm really keen to see the best evidenced case, so, anyone?  Feel free to post anything you reckon meets the criteria (whatever that is).

Hey ChrLzs. Honest question. What could anyone possibly post here that you would consider proof?

I see often there is the argument that no official government or scientific body has been able to verify certain claims. Yet in the UFO section there are plenty of those, but for you folks that doesn’t hold water either. 

What exactly are you guys looking for?

Edited by preacherman76

?  Same question as on the other thread, so here's the same reasoning:

OK, so what would be 'acceptable' evidence?  It's pretty simple - ANY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE.  To be specific it could be anything that is verifiable, and is proof that fully supports the claim being made. Specifics?  Here are the obvious ones, and bear in mind that ALL of what follows is easily applicable to anything and everything that is currently accepted as mainstream science.  Only ONE of them is required!:

• Video? - yes, if it's from two independent sources, clearly shows non-terrestrial attributes eg an alien or a ghost, and the RAW (ie original) video can be verified. OR
  • DNA analysis? - yes, if it's from a reputable testing facility and shows completely alien characteristics. OR
  • A scientific paper? - yes, if it is in a truly peer-reviewed journal and is cited and verified by others. OR
  • The thing itself? - yes, a dead or captured alien/unicorn/bigfoot/chupacadaver ( :) )... but see the item above. OR...
  • (I have others, but those are the main ones..)

Please address each of those and feel free to point out how it is that ALL of those things are available for hundreds of millions of things, including very rare animals/insects/microbia/etc.  Do you believe in platypuses, for example?  I'm pretty sure I can prove they exist, by ALL, not just one, but ALL of those things.  And that isn't a comprehensive list, but even ONE of them would be enough!  So go on, post your best case that has any of those.  And particularly, do address the first one in detail.  You are aware that every woman and her dog has a digital camera nowadays, and that those cameras are becoming better by the hour...  So why the hell don't we get a least a few cases where two people see it and film it clearly? 

Over to you.  And BTW, this:

22 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

All the good posters have left because of how toxic it gets here. 

.. is a very weak copout - you reckon you improved it by leaving? - why not fight the good fight.  If you are pushing the truth, you should win.  Imnsho, it's the bad posters who are leaving as they are no longer pushing misperceptions at best, lies at worst.

For further reading, try my post about giraffes here....

And I'll ask again, why not nominate the best case, in your opinion?  Could it possibly be that the best case is very weak, and it's all downhill from there......?

• Thanks 1

On 5/18/2024 at 9:30 AM, preacherman76 said:

What could anyone possibly post here that you would consider proof?

Nothing. There really wouldn't be anything that could be classified as proof. Even with 100% accuracy of something paranormal, it doesn't automatically mean it will/would be accepted. Probably the reason I quit asking for it. So that's my take. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2024 at 7:46 PM, ChrLzs said:

?  Same question as on the other thread, so here's the same reasoning:

That's the true believer two step, making claims I won't accept proof, when they don't even offer evidence only insults,

Now if Fred says he saw Bigfoot, an alien or was assaulted by a ghost, they have only the story, would I accept pics or video? Maybe maybe not, depends on a lot of factors,

With Bigfoot or alien claims there could be and should be physical proof and yet we have none.

Ghosts and psychic type claims of being special, I've heard countless such claims, I've heard how what they experienced is good enough for them to be 100% convicted that the only acceptable explanation is paranormal I find that completely narrow minded in a box, they dismiss proven explanations like hoax, ignorance, mental issues etc.

On 5/20/2024 at 11:48 PM, the13bats said:

That's the true believer two step, making claims I won't accept proof, when they don't even offer evidence only insults,

I never said you wouldn’t accept proof. I asked what proof you’d accept. I personally wouldn’t accept any proof offered on a message board. Things are to easily faked these days. So much for your “true believer” comment. 

Why is asking the question an insult? 

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Why is asking the question an insult? 

You caught me bored. Nervous and wired, My true believer remark fits perfectly, countless times myself and others have kindly asked for supporting evidence and are greated with ad hominem  derision, insults and lame excuses

So you ask true believers why a question sets them off.

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

. I asked what proof you’d accept

Depends on who you ask and the case and who is telling the story, it goes case by case, some are easier that others and I really don't except proof but the complete and total lack of supporting evidence is played out.

Allow me to use Bigfoot as example with all the hunters, shows. Stories etc about an enormous creatures stomping around the fact we don't have any supporting evidence is actually evidence it doesn't exist we should but we don't and sometimes when I say that a believer will make the ridiculous leap to BF must be alien, paranormal etc, in other words trying to prove something by using an unproven, it doesn't wash. Might as well say unicorns and elves are real.

Since AI has come so very far and will keep getting better to prove Bigfoot would take a live Bigfoot, a dead one or a large part of one.

Ghosts are a bit tougher they are not of flesh and blood but still of the countless attention and or profits seeking story tellers none offer supporting evidence, look at the warrens made a great living off everything is haunted and demons are everywhere, Ed warren had a collection of junk he insisted was haunted yet refused any investigation of the artifacts on the lamest excuse ever. That the stuff would harm people so he kept it locked away, afaik it was auctioned off.
It's beyond odd that people who make claims of repeat paranormal experiences never try to gain evidence but rather just want to have a tantrum when asked for it.

Our house was believed without doubt to be so haunted the seller lived camp out style in a big garage out back. Neighbors told me that while she was no day at the beach before her head brain trauma afterwards she got really spooky,

So what's more likely that each night huge vampire rats ( her label not mine ) came and chewed her toes or her brain injury made her delusional and in a condition where she didn't know reality from fantasy and couldn't except the cause was her mental illness brain trauma and wasnt paranormal, otherwise she held down a job and functioned but I still have about 30 various empty traps she left behind, and of course there was zero to support her claims in fact there is no evidence even a mouse was ever here, an over hundred years old house.

Aliens proof, we would love to have a crew member over for dinner or a piece of a craft, photos were never good evidence and look how believers like EOTs makes up stuff as he goes just making things worse for the few humble true believers, so yeah we need either the craft a part of a craft that isn't in any question human manufactured or the alien itself.

There are going to be times when a very sincere honest person truly believes they experienced something they can't explain and they very well might have but for me it's just a story that shouldn't be an insult but it is to them they want validation and I just can't blindly believe stories not to say others can't they very much do look how for drop bear he thinks everything is likely paranormal and I'm fine with that in fact being credious is of comfort to some and I envy that comfort.

Long winded enough? Lol.

I guess if you want to call it that. The house I grew up in had familiar spirits. At least two of them. They are basically demons that take on the likeness of the living and the dead to mess with people. It used to pretend to be my mother and knock on my bedroom door saying my name and laughing. I knew it wasn't her because her bedroom was next to mine and I could hear her snoring lol 

It also messed with her, well "they" did. They would pretend to be my brother and me and play up in the attic when we were meant to be sleeping and they did this to her a few times. She would get ready to come into the room yelling and see we are sleeping. 

Another time it appeared to me as my dead dog.

Then when a friend of mine would come over we would joke with it and tell it to change the TV channel and it would lol

It never actually did anything to hurt anyone that I am aware of but it was annoying. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mestlc said:

I guess if you want to call it that. The house I grew up in had familiar spirits. At least two of them. They are basically demons that take on the likeness of the living and the dead to mess with people. It used to pretend to be my mother and knock on my bedroom door saying my name and laughing. I knew it wasn't her because her bedroom was next to mine and I could hear her snoring lol 

It also messed with her, well "they" did. They would pretend to be my brother and me and play up in the attic when we were meant to be sleeping and they did this to her a few times. She would get ready to come into the room yelling and see we are sleeping. 

Another time it appeared to me as my dead dog.

Then when a friend of mine would come over we would joke with it and tell it to change the TV channel and it would lol

It never actually did anything to hurt anyone that I am aware of but it was annoying. 

Where are these demons now?

They took on likenesses and did this a lot to you and your mum did you happen to grab the Kodak and get a selfie with them?

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2024 at 6:54 PM, the13bats said:

You caught me bored. Nervous and wired, My true believer remark fits perfectly, countless times myself and others have kindly asked for supporting evidence and are greated with ad hominem  derision, insults and lame excuses

So you ask true believers why a question sets them off.

Not by me. I usually never believe any of this stuff either. I fully admit there is usually zero supporting evidence. Only difference between you and I is I don’t believe the world revolves around my beliefs. Nor do I have to treat people poorly because of them. 

On 5/27/2024 at 6:54 PM, the13bats said:

Depends on who you ask and the case and who is telling the story, it goes case by case, some are easier that others and I really don't except proof but the complete and total lack of supporting evidence is played out.

Allow me to use Bigfoot as example with all the hunters, shows. Stories etc about an enormous creatures stomping around the fact we don't have any supporting evidence is actually evidence it doesn't exist we should but we don't and sometimes when I say that a believer will make the ridiculous leap to BF must be alien, paranormal etc, in other words trying to prove something by using an unproven, it doesn't wash. Might as well say unicorns and elves are real.

Since AI has come so very far and will keep getting better to prove Bigfoot would take a live Bigfoot, a dead one or a large part of one.

Ghosts are a bit tougher they are not of flesh and blood but still of the countless attention and or profits seeking story tellers none offer supporting evidence, look at the warrens made a great living off everything is haunted and demons are everywhere, Ed warren had a collection of junk he insisted was haunted yet refused any investigation of the artifacts on the lamest excuse ever. That the stuff would harm people so he kept it locked away, afaik it was auctioned off.
It's beyond odd that people who make claims of repeat paranormal experiences never try to gain evidence but rather just want to have a tantrum when asked for it.

Our house was believed without doubt to be so haunted the seller lived camp out style in a big garage out back. Neighbors told me that while she was no day at the beach before her head brain trauma afterwards she got really spooky,

So what's more likely that each night huge vampire rats ( her label not mine ) came and chewed her toes or her brain injury made her delusional and in a condition where she didn't know reality from fantasy and couldn't except the cause was her mental illness brain trauma and wasnt paranormal, otherwise she held down a job and functioned but I still have about 30 various empty traps she left behind, and of course there was zero to support her claims in fact there is no evidence even a mouse was ever here, an over hundred years old house.

Aliens proof, we would love to have a crew member over for dinner or a piece of a craft, photos were never good evidence and look how believers like EOTs makes up stuff as he goes just making things worse for the few humble true believers, so yeah we need either the craft a part of a craft that isn't in any question human manufactured or the alien itself.

There are going to be times when a very sincere honest person truly believes they experienced something they can't explain and they very well might have but for me it's just a story that shouldn't be an insult but it is to them they want validation and I just can't blindly believe stories not to say others can't they very much do look how for drop bear he thinks everything is likely paranormal and I'm fine with that in fact being credious is of comfort to some and I envy that comfort.

Long winded enough? Lol.

Yeah I feel ya. When it comes to the paranormal it is very difficult for someone who may have experienced something to convince others who haven’t had that experience. 

And don’t get me started on the TV shows. Ghost hunters, Bigfoot, all ridiculous. But I wonder, is that a true reflection of the reality? Just because some want us to be extremely gullible and watch their shows. Does that discount the thousands of Bigfoot or ghost story’s going back many generations? 

I don’t think calling an individuals story, a story is an insult. Some stories are true. Even when we don’t believe them. 

• Like 2

On 5/30/2024 at 6:44 PM, the13bats said:

Where are these demons now?

They took on likenesses and did this a lot to you and your mum did you happen to grab the Kodak and get a selfie with them?

This is when I was growing up. lol That house was sold and have not been to it in 15 years at this point. No idea if it is still "haunted" but I know the things didn't come with me or my family. A friend I had growing up lived in a house that would have all the furniture move. Not like a little bit either, the sofa would be across the room, the chairs to the dining table would be on the porch, etc. I never spend the night there lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/31/2024 at 1:04 AM, mestlc said:

I guess if you want to call it that. The house I grew up in had familiar spirits. At least two of them. They are basically demons that take on the likeness of the living and the dead to mess with people.

That's no good, I believe you are correct with the evil entity rather than what some think is a human spirit. What I've seen they masquerade as someone familiar to gain entry into the home. Best thing is to tell them to leave, harshly and don't communicate with it apart from the order. Yeah they have little power except the fear thing.

On 6/1/2024 at 1:16 PM, mestlc said:

This is when I was growing up. lol That house was sold and have not been to it in 15 years at this point. No idea if it is still "haunted" but I know the things didn't come with me or my family. A friend I had growing up lived in a house that would have all the furniture move. Not like a little bit either, the sofa would be across the room, the chairs to the dining table would be on the porch, etc. I never spend the night there lol

That's just it now isn't it? We have all these extraordinary stories yet zero not a shread of proof or any collaborative evidence to make them anything beyond a story,

A believer on here I happen to respect ( drop bear ) talks of the amount of stories has to mean they are true, sorry I find that flawed but I do agree that amount of stories then should equate to some at least any evidence and we never have any.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 1:37 PM, the13bats said:

That's just it now isn't it? We have all these extraordinary stories yet zero not a shread of proof or any collaborative evidence to make them anything beyond a story,

A believer on here I happen to respect ( drop bear ) talks of the amount of stories has to mean they are true, sorry I find that flawed but I do agree that amount of stories then should equate to some at least any evidence and we never have any.

That is fair. I didn't have a camera of any sort back then. I did not get my first phone until I was 17. We had disposable cameras but never in a convenient place for it. I would expect there to be more proof now that everyone basically has a computer with a camera in their back pockets these days yet we still don't see footage of this stuff happening. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mestlc said:

That is fair. I didn't have a camera of any sort back then. I did not get my first phone until I was 17. We had disposable cameras but never in a convenient place for it. I would expect there to be more proof now that everyone basically has a computer with a camera in their back pockets these days yet we still don't see footage of this stuff happening. 

Thank you for the very rational reply,

The late Arthur c Clark said back early 80s and I paraphrase that with the millions of cameras in the world clicking literally billions of pictures we should have entire galleries devoted to pictures of ghosts but we don't, and that speaks of the nature of ghosts, he went on to say ghosts are at least as dreams.

The easiest excuse to that would be ghosts can't be photographed, so we are dealing with beliefs not proven facts.

Let me ask you this, why do you think that the entities didn't follow you and do you know if others who stayed in your old place experienced anything?

• Like 2

On 6/3/2024 at 3:34 PM, the13bats said:

Let me ask you this, why do you think that the entities didn't follow you and do you know if others who stayed in your old place experienced anything?

I guess I really have no proof they didn't follow other than the fact that these strange things stopped happening. For all we know the reason some houses appear haunted and others don't might be down to some sort of mold or other spore effecting our clarity. Carbon monoxide poisoning causes irrational behavior that is  often not even noticed by the person being poisoned by the stuff before it is too late. 

As for the people that live there now, I would not have any clue. My parent's lost their home to bankruptcy and the bank sold it off. It was an older house though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We only have the ghosts of mosquitoes and some form of ancient beetle here.  No humans, no cats or dogs, no birds... (well the ancestors of some bird perhaps)

Aside from those are the occasional Jurassic feathered lizards, that ran in what I assume were massive packs, hunting in vast groups based on the traffic some early mornings here (usually in the last part of the second hour before sunrise which is annoying as it's my most efficient time for praxis).  They stood about 30cm tall, based on their ephemeral reflection and were apparently wicked fast.  

It's rather disconcerting... as their spiritual holograms (when they appear) follow the surface of the terrain as it was when they were manifest in bodies and that puts them right at my head level on our second floor... that being where the ground lay when they were alive I assume.  So walking down the hallway and (wallop a smash!@holy fkkk what was that?!+) 17 spirit lizards go running through and around my head just as I'm settling in for standing long form five elemental organ shifting). 😒

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mestlc said:

I guess I really have no proof they didn't follow other than the fact that these strange things stopped happening. For all we know the reason some houses appear haunted and others don't might be down to some sort of mold or other spore effecting our clarity. Carbon monoxide poisoning causes irrational behavior that is  often not even noticed by the person being poisoned by the stuff before it is too late. 

As for the people that live there now, I would not have any clue. My parent's lost their home to bankruptcy and the bank sold it off. It was an older house though. 

Very rational thinking but you sure won't win Kool points with true believers.
With me I've been interested in such topics all my life and as I have done on hands research problem is all I ever really have are stories not supporting evidence or proof, take my house as a great example it's well over 100 years old and has had many tenants, not until the lady we got it from were there any claims or hantings or paranormal supernatural type experiences, I joked with the realtor if it's not haunted do I get a rebate?

Our house while not known or famous has as many tales as say Amityville ( known hoax for profit ).
Within a couple weeks of moving in I explained in down to earth indisputable was 98% of the sellers tales, in my research neighbors who knew her said she was always a bit off but after her head injury it got really bad, she split with her husband and she lived camp style in a two car garage behind this house to scared to enter this joint.
Even her ex who discounted most of her tails yet tried to collaborate a few which when I asked him questions like in the case of 100s of mutant vampire rats came in the night to attack them why isn't there a shread of evidence of them? ( I do still have about 30 of the 100 or so traps they had everywhere).

If paranormal was proven I would be delighted it would be earth changing and fun to say the least but the only things proven are explanations like molds,spores, poisons, environmental, brain injury,mental illness and when believers say they "know" that's super, it's not proof their knowing doesn't change the fact all they offer are stories and the idea you have to be gifted to experience paranormal is just a construct of the ego of an empty handed believers.

Now I'll get called a mean stupidhead.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2024 at 7:29 PM, the13bats said:

Very rational thinking but you sure won't win Kool points with true believers.
With me I've been interested in such topics all my life and as I have done on hands research problem is all I ever really have are stories not supporting evidence or proof, take my house as a great example it's well over 100 years old and has had many tenants, not until the lady we got it from were there any claims or hantings or paranormal supernatural type experiences, I joked with the realtor if it's not haunted do I get a rebate?

Our house while not known or famous has as many tales as say Amityville ( known hoax for profit ).
Within a couple weeks of moving in I explained in down to earth indisputable was 98% of the sellers tales, in my research neighbors who knew her said she was always a bit off but after her head injury it got really bad, she split with her husband and she lived camp style in a two car garage behind this house to scared to enter this joint.
Even her ex who discounted most of her tails yet tried to collaborate a few which when I asked him questions like in the case of 100s of mutant vampire rats came in the night to attack them why isn't there a shread of evidence of them? ( I do still have about 30 of the 100 or so traps they had everywhere).

If paranormal was proven I would be delighted it would be earth changing and fun to say the least but the only things proven are explanations like molds,spores, poisons, environmental, brain injury,mental illness and when believers say they "know" that's super, it's not proof their knowing doesn't change the fact all they offer are stories and the idea you have to be gifted to experience paranormal is just a construct of the ego of an empty handed believers.

Now I'll get called a mean stupidhead.

I have my experiences but I can fully understand skepticism. I think it is healthy and good to question things. It is part of learning, growth, and discovery. I don't mind people not believing my experiences because I know they were not there for them and I can't force someone else to believe me. I fully believe there is a spiritual realm and we interact with it on a day to day basis but humanity has been removed from it due to modern conveniences, for better or for worse. Also I always found it interesting how children have more of these stories than adults.

I get being fascinated with the topic but also being a skeptic of it so I won't be calling you a mean stupidhead lol 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, mestlc said:

I have my experiences but I can fully understand skepticism. I think it is healthy and good to question things. It is part of learning, growth, and discovery. I don't mind people not believing my experiences because I know they were not there for them and I can't force someone else to believe me. I fully believe there is a spiritual realm and we interact with it on a day to day basis but humanity has been removed from it due to modern conveniences, for better or for worse. Also I always found it interesting how children have more of these stories than adults.

I get being fascinated with the topic but also being a skeptic of it so I won't be calling you a mean stupidhead lol 

As you know most believers are not as open minded as you, as far as children go of course they are more credious they can be as we age we have to make our way in life we normally learn things like easter bunny, ghosts and Santa are not real,

I don't subscribe to some folks are more gifted or open so they experience paranormal where others don't thats simply ego and or denial, if we interact with something daily that we can't prove have no evidence of and doesn't effect us then it's moot. I'm 59 and at about 15 or 16 I started a little test with claimed psychics, very simple if their claimed gifts are real, what's my grandmother's name? And after countless attempts not one nailed it, I didn't hear the lame excuse "it doesn't work like that" countless times.

The most hardcore believer on here thinks most things are likely paranormal says a ghost of a young man who killed himself comes and visits him even plays jokes on him, goes to the afterlifeprom etc the kids mom has made good money claiming to channel the kid,
Does that sound a lot like a child's make believe friend? The child believes their friend is real but can't of course offer a shread of supporting evidence,

• Like 2