Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for serious help from a psychic

josey1996

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 8:11 PM, joc said:

But...if one person hears it, but no one else does...But...they can 'feel' the vibrations?  Please!

Yes, you can literally feel infrasound with your body. And a few can also hear it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 3

Btw., elephants communicate using infrasound. And some biologists claim they could feel it in their abdomen. Sorry, no links. I think it was a doc presented by David Attenborough.

----

Screenshot_20240312-133654_Firefox.thumb.jpg.2362b15f865cb367103ae0ff1160006c.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You don’t need a psychic, you need to move.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

You don’t need a psychic, you need to move.

For once I agree with you 100%.  :tu:

Posted (edited)

@josey1996 i ?dunno, but I’ve always been able to hear low frequencies below the average human hearing range..  and been able to feel lower vibrations that I cannot hear…for certain.   .this was proven , to me, and to the surprise of an audiologist who tested my hearing long ago.   Very Low frequencies can often be felt…but not heard.     As for your apartment rumble…I’d suspect a nearby Highway…or a nearby city?     Heavily loaded  Semi trucks out on the highway can transmit quite a rumble..especially through denser rockier ground..  and ,of course, a city can cause a sort of quiet, but annoying and unsettling,  roar.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2