Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where is Kate?

Unusual Tournament

I hate conspiracy theories but Kate with a supposed illness and hasn’t been seen in public for 2 months, the tabloids are referring to her now as by her maiden name, ‘Kate Middleton’ and there’s now talk about an affair by Prince William possibly one by Kate. A digitally manipulated photo hasn’t helped the rumour mill either.

Thoughts?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)

I haven't heard any talk of affairs. I think she's simply had an operation of some sort and is currently convalescing. She's not up to public appearances at the moment.

What's the big deal about a digitally enhanced photo? Doesn't everyone do that?

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I haven't heard any talk of affairs. I think she's simply had an operation of some sort and is currently convalescing. She's not up to public appearances at the moment.

No, most people don't own or know how to use Photoshop.  You are thinking of filters, which people can use to enhance their photos by subtle or not so subtle tweaks. The Kate photo was a mixture of photographs taken months apart. 

The photo wasn't produced by her- what woman would or could cobble together a family photo using bits of photos taken over the last year, trying to splice a family hug? Why was she forced to say she was responsible when it was "killed"? (Let's hope that was just a journalistic term).

And the talk about an affair is only banned in the UK (probably a super injection, which stops newspapers even referring to it). It is openly discussed elsewhere.

And the Diana celebration taking 7 hours? Something big is going to be revealed in the end.

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

I hate conspiracy theories but Kate with a supposed illness and hasn’t been seen in public for 2 months, the tabloids are referring to her now as by her maiden name, ‘Kate Middleton’ and there’s now talk about an affair by Prince William possibly one by Kate. A digitally manipulated photo hasn’t helped the rumour mill either.

Thoughts?

Has he kicked the hell out of her for it?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

Has he kicked the hell out of her for it?

Don’t know

1 hour ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Thoughts?

I think she’s told Wills to take a hike after the latest nanny he was ****ing I expect. Unlike Ginger and his American Missus she still knows how to play the Game (or is worried about “going to Paris” like Diana) so is keeping her head down so the Palace can spin it however it pleases. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

which is entirely acceptable except ….

38 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

It wasn’t that the photo was digitally manipulated - it was digitally manipulated and sold to the press as “taken yesterday” (or “recently”), is digitally manipulated, had a “kill order” put on it from the Palace after people started talking about how it’s digitally manipulated, may not have have Kate in it at all and may be using a 12 year old photo of Kate according to some sources.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've seen a lot of stuff online about this. The photo released was obviously altered, badly. I haven't seen anything about any alleged affairs but I have seen people complain about Prince William being lazy and not stepping up for royal duties since King Charles' cancer diagnosis. There was a memorial service for a deceased family member and also a funeral for another that he didn't attend for "personal reasons". It is fueling a rumor mill. I don't know what was wrong with Kate but I have had abdominal surgery and it is no fun. You use your stomach muscles for a lot more than you think until you can't. Even laughing hurt for a while. My recovery time per my surgeon was 3 months and I wasn't to lift anything that weighed more than 5 pounds. I had internal stitches along with external ones. So Kate staying home and recuperating until after Easter doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me. She had the surgery in early January so that's about right. 

I realize I'm an American and I'll admit I don't know a lot about how the RF releases news to the press but I was surprised it came from Kensington Palace. The Wales moved from Kensington to Windsor a few years ago and their personal offices are in Sandringham from what I've seen. The RF press releases come from Buckingham Palace, which is where I expected any news updates to come from. I don't know why the picture would have been manipulated at all. That is strange. I hope she is well and all of this is just speculation.

Kate, Princess of Wales: Why the royals have become the center of conspiracy theories | CNN

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This **** is hilarious and i'm here for all of it. 

Posted (edited)

Kate was seen on Monday beside William as he arrived at the Commonwealth Day service.  11, March 2024.

Kate stayed in the car and looked away from the cameras.

The Daily Mail

IMG-20240315-233058.jpg

There is speculation that her illness may have accelerated her appearance. e.g. The classic film 'Mr. Skeffington'.

Bette Davis plays a beautiful woman who suffers from diphtheria and ages dramatically.

IMG-20240315-235214.jpg

IMG-20240315-235658.jpg

I think Kate might just be a bit camera shy owing to her reputation for being beautiful and experience of being a model.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, susieice said:

I've seen a lot of stuff online about this. The photo released was obviously altered, badly. I haven't seen anything about any alleged affairs but I have seen people complain about Prince William being lazy and not stepping up for royal duties since King Charles' cancer diagnosis. There was a memorial service for a deceased family member and also a funeral for another that he didn't attend for "personal reasons". It is fueling a rumor mill. I don't know what was wrong with Kate but I have had abdominal surgery and it is no fun. You use your stomach muscles for a lot more than you think until you can't. Even laughing hurt for a while. My recovery time per my surgeon was 3 months and I wasn't to lift anything that weighed more than 5 pounds. I had internal stitches along with external ones. So Kate staying home and recuperating until after Easter doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me. She had the surgery in early January so that's about right. 

I realize I'm an American and I'll admit I don't know a lot about how the RF releases news to the press but I was surprised it came from Kensington Palace. The Wales moved from Kensington to Windsor a few years ago and their personal offices are in Sandringham from what I've seen. The RF press releases come from Buckingham Palace, which is where I expected any news updates to come from. I don't know why the picture would have been manipulated at all. That is strange. I hope she is well and all of this is just speculation.

Kate, Princess of Wales: Why the royals have become the center of conspiracy theories | CNN

He has a violent streak.

He has kicked the hell out of journalists in the past. The Royal that topped himself, its supposed to have been him having it away with Kate.

Edited by Duke Wellington
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

In the photoshopped image did people notice it? She has no wedding ring on.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Thoughts?

just one of nearly 8 billion humans on this planet= who cares!? 💤

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Face still swollen and there`s two black eyes there as well.

image.png

Edited by Duke Wellington
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

In the photoshopped image did people notice it? She has no wedding ring on.

That has been pointed out.

9 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

image.png

That doesn't even look like her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Duke Wellington said:

image.png

Doesn’t look like Kate. Has it been authenticated?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

just one of nearly 8 billion humans on this planet= who cares!? 💤

Not nice. Everyone of those 8 billion people means something important to someone 

1 hour ago, Duke Wellington said:

He has a violent streak.

He has kicked the hell out of journalists in the past. The Royal that topped himself, its supposed to have been him having it away with Kate.

Really? I did read about that. Intriguing 

2 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Not nice. Everyone of those 8 billion people means something important to someone 

explain what's not nice about what i said

1 hour ago, TigerBright19 said:

Kate was seen on Monday beside William as he arrived at the Commonwealth Day service.  11, March 2024.

Kate stayed in the car and looked away from the cameras.

The Daily Mail

IMG-20240315-233058.jpg

There is speculation that her illness may have accelerated her appearance. e.g. The classic film 'Mr. Skeffington'.

Bette Davis plays a beautiful woman who suffers from diphtheria and ages dramatically.

IMG-20240315-235214.jpg

IMG-20240315-235658.jpg

I think Kate might just be a bit camera shy owing to her reputation for being beautiful and experience of being a model.

Kate’s certainly a classy woman. 

37 minutes ago, susieice said:

That doesn't even look like her.

I don't think it does, because I don't think it is!

William phoned Trump and asked:  "Where did you get your fake Melania from?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Maybe Kate and Meghan fell in love and ditched the two mouth breather boys for a life of adventure and frolic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Duke Wellington said:

image.png

Maybe her “gastric” surgery was actually something to do with her nose? Thats make for a puffy face and black eyes without assault as a newer. 

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Maybe her “gastric” surgery

Told ya.  Sick of William.:devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked