Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Campaign Ads Are Monetizing Pro-Nazi Content on Rumble


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

On Monday, Trump ads were being served up at the beginning of a new Rumble video by the reactionary broadcaster Stew Peters. In that video, Peters touts Adolf Hitler as "a hero" for the horrific Nazi book burnings of the 1930s, calling the violent display of cultural erasure "awesome." Peters even advocates a modern reenactment of the fiery Nazi spectacle, seeking retribution against what he falsely paints as a Jewish-led conspiracy to "make us surrender" to LGBTQ acceptance and sexual "degeneracy." It should be shocking for any American presidential candidate's advertising to appear alongside pro-Nazi content. Yet in the context of the 2024 campaign, there are few surprises when it comes to open fascism. Trump has in recent months echoed Hitler himself by claiming immigrants are "poisoning the blood" of America, and polls show such fascist rhetoric has been avidly received by MAGA supporters.

Why are Trump campaign ads monetizing Peters' explicitly pro-Nazi content? The campaign lays responsibility for placement of the advertising with Rumble. A spokesperson for the Trump campaign tells Rolling Stone: "We aren't picking any particular video or channel to run ads on, and we are not given visibility into every single ad that is served during every video.

Trump Campaign Ads Are Monetizing Pro-Nazi Content on Rumble (msn.com)

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!! /s

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never known a Nazi to allow a Jewish man to marry his daughter and father Jewish children. Hence: Jared Kushner (Ivanka's Husband)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Never known a Nazi to allow a Jewish man to marry his daughter and father Jewish children. Hence: Jared Kushner (Ivanka's Husband)

The Jews Who Fought for Nazi Germany: The Jews Who Fought for Nazi Germany - Tablet Magazine

Well, it's a well-known fact the Nazi Military had many Jewish soldiers, and some were Generals, so I suppose it's more common than you thought!!!!!:yes:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

On Monday, Trump ads were being served up at the beginning of a new Rumble video by the reactionary broadcaster Stew Peters. In that video, Peters touts Adolf Hitler as "a hero" for the horrific Nazi book burnings of the 1930s, calling the violent display of cultural erasure "awesome." Peters even advocates a modern reenactment of the fiery Nazi spectacle, seeking retribution against what he falsely paints as a Jewish-led conspiracy to "make us surrender" to LGBTQ acceptance and sexual "degeneracy." It should be shocking for any American presidential candidate's advertising to appear alongside pro-Nazi content. Yet in the context of the 2024 campaign, there are few surprises when it comes to open fascism. Trump has in recent months echoed Hitler himself by claiming immigrants are "poisoning the blood" of America, and polls show such fascist rhetoric has been avidly received by MAGA supporters.

Why are Trump campaign ads monetizing Peters' explicitly pro-Nazi content? The campaign lays responsibility for placement of the advertising with Rumble. A spokesperson for the Trump campaign tells Rolling Stone: "We aren't picking any particular video or channel to run ads on, and we are not given visibility into every single ad that is served during every video.

Trump Campaign Ads Are Monetizing Pro-Nazi Content on Rumble (msn.com)

Why would you be surprised?  You have all said he is a Nazi anyway...wait...no my bad...that was Bush...I forgot Trump is KGB...but wait...I thought the Russians hated the Nazis...geeez...now I'm totally confused...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, joc said:

Why would you be surprised?  You have all said he is a Nazi anyway...wait...no my bad...that was Bush...I forgot Trump is KGB...but wait...I thought the Russians hated the Nazis...geeez...now I'm totally confused...

Nothing wrong with being confused!:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The Jews Who Fought for Nazi Germany: The Jews Who Fought for Nazi Germany - Tablet Magazine

Well, it's a well-known fact the Nazi Military had many Jewish soldiers, and some were Generals, so I suppose it's more common than you thought!!!!!:yes:

Hitler also exterminated 6 million Jews. I've never known Trump to exterminate any ethnic groups or invade neighboring countries like Hitler.

If you want to pin labels on Trump. The proper ones are Jerk, Arrogant & Harse. That I can agree on. :yes:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Hitler also exterminated 6 million Jews. I've never known Trump to exterminate any ethnic groups or invade neighboring countries like Hitler.

Not yet!:yes:

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

If you want to pin labels on Trump. The proper ones are Jerk, Arrogant & Harse. That I can agree on. :yes:

My friend I have not pinned those labels on Trump, he has by his own comments. But, I also agree with the labels you placed upon him lets face it he is versatile bigot! :yes:

Take care

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is how advertising revenue works!  The Trump campaign paid for advertising space. Rumble then used an algorithm to randomly assign ads to videos. If it wasn't a Trump commercial it would have been another commercial! I have an Ad Blocker on my browser, I've got no idea what they might be, but thats the nature of advertising on Rumble, one of the most prominent pro-free speech platforms out there! You don't have to at with what person says to at with they right to say it (Stew Peter's did that category, by thy sound of it).

The article was quite clear that it was Rumble who assigned the commercial. The article also has this last bit down right  at the very end. Better late than never, but at least they acknowledge that the video creator doesn't support Trump, so clearly Trump's message isn't resonating with him.  Perhaps because Trump isn't a Nazi, based on the quoted material:

Quote

Ironically, while Trump ads run against his show, Peters does not take a kind view of the former president, whom he claims "bows to his Zionist masters." In recent days Peters has been posting memes of Trump mugging with a menorah and a cartoon of Trump pulling apart his shirt to reveal a Star of David where a Superman ‘S' might go. In a caption to the cartoon, Peters writes of Trump: "America FIRST… after Israel of course. ."

Why this is supposed to be some kind of indictment against Trump I haven't quite figured out yet! So far it seems like a platform following its advertising protocols!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

This is how advertising revenue works!  The Trump campaign paid for advertising space. Rumble then used an algorithm to randomly assign ads to videos. If it wasn't a Trump commercial it would have been another commercial! I have an Ad Blocker on my browser, I've got no idea what they might be, but thats the nature of advertising on Rumble, one of the most prominent pro-free speech platforms out there! You don't have to at with what person says to at with they right to say it (Stew Peter's did that category, by thy sound of it).

The article was quite clear that it was Rumble who assigned the commercial. The article also has this last bit down right  at the very end. Better late than never, but at least they acknowledge that the video creator doesn't support Trump, so clearly Trump's message isn't resonating with him.  Perhaps because Trump isn't a Nazi, based on the quoted material:

Why this is supposed to be some kind of indictment against Trump I haven't quite figured out yet! So far it seems like a platform following its advertising protocols!

Weaponising the Judicial system failed so the lefties are looking for some other avenue to prevent what is looking like the inevitable and guess what ?
The left are entirely to blame for the whole Trump mess and even more so if he were to get the keys back for the Whitehouse.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see the corporate media is taking Trump's speech out of context again. This time, Bloodbath.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

I see the corporate media is taking Trump's speech out of context again. This time, Bloodbath.

 

Nothing was taken out of context, because members of MAGA were standing outside the Ohio Rally with signs Honk if you want a Bloodbath!!!!!:yes:

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Weaponising the Judicial system failed so the lefties are looking for some other avenue to prevent what is looking like the inevitable and guess what ?
The left are entirely to blame for the whole Trump mess and even more so if he were to get the keys back for the Whitehouse.

 


Not only did weaponizing the judicial system fail, but It did much to keep Trump's name in the news for 4 years, and think of that as free advertising

People in the middle will see Trump's resilience as being an admiral trait,

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Nothing was taken out of context, because members of MAGA were standing outside the Ohio Rally with signs Honk if you want a Bloodbath!!!!!:yes:

 

Typical Trump cultists. Too thick to even write a sign.

If the bloodbath is if Trump loses, and they're saying honk if you want a bloodbath, they're saying honk if you want Trump to lose.

Maybe an IQ test before being eligible to vote isn't such a terrible idea...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Setton said:

Typical Trump cultists. Too thick to even write a sign.

If the bloodbath is if Trump loses, and they're saying honk if you want a bloodbath, they're saying honk if you want Trump to lose.

Maybe an IQ test before being eligible to vote isn't such a terrible idea...

I agree with you completely, so lets hope they keep honking!!!!!!!!:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.