Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election

Unusual Tournament

18 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Wait a second....  We are talking about the 2016 election where we had Russian interference for Trump via media like Facebook, right?  The one Republicans said wasn't "rigging" because people can make up their own minds and such manipulation was normal? Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Yeah...  those Russian Facebook ads completely flipped election.  $50 million spent and all they could find conclusively were some Facebook ads.

The irony is Zuckerberg giving $300 million to elect Democrats wasnt rigging.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/20/2024 at 5:02 AM, Paranoid Android said:

According to the polls I've been seeing,  in surveys that include RFK as a 3rd option,  both Trump and Biden lose votes but Biden loses more than Trump, and Biden's already behind in 2-way polls, but RFK doesn't have enough support. 

Nikki has been my preferred candidate since the first Republican primary debate. Sadly she dropped out,  and I see value in her staying relevant in case something unfortunate happens to Trump. Neither candidate is a spring chicken. 

I'm sure the democrats have a plan in case something unfortunate happens to Biden, but I do agree they would be behind the 8 ball if Biden dropped out. 

Admittedly the contrarian in me has been wanting a Trump victory since Colorado wildly overstepped its authority in barring Trump from the ballot (as confirmed 9-0 by SCOTUS). But this is an emotional reason, Nikki is the better candidate. 

Haley>RFK>Trump>Biden, that's my subjective ranking, and Haley taking the reins at the last minute is realistic 🤗

Nicky is a war mongering freedom hating neo con. Might as well just keep Biden. 

• Confused 1

On 3/20/2024 at 11:52 AM, lightly said:

Tell trump …he accuses the FBI  (& antifa) of ,somehow, causing the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6.       
    https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jan-6-capiotl-riot-antifa-b2474292.html 

And a majority of republicans believe it….because trump said so.     
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/01/04/fbi-conspiracy-jan-6-attack-misinformation/

Do you believe him PA ????   

Maybe it would help if they bothered to deny it. Or if they would have treated people openly trying to convince people to “storm the capitol” in the same way they treated grandmothers who are rotting in prison for being on the steps, doing nothing wrong. 

Or maybe if the joke of a committee didn’t refuse to release video footage just because actual reality didn’t follow their narrative.

Or if the FBI didn’t have a long history of radicalizing people so they could later arrest them. 

I never heard Trump say the FBI staged 1/6. I certainly didn’t need him to tell me that to see how obviously true it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Nicky is a war mongering freedom hating neo con. Might as well just keep Biden. 

You mean Trump right??

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Edumakated said:

Yeah...  those Russian Facebook ads completely flipped election.  $50 million spent and all they could find conclusively were some Facebook ads.

The irony is Zuckerberg giving $300 million to elect Democrats wasnt rigging.

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/donald-trump/contributors?id=N00023864

Political Contributors are nothing new?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 10:08 PM, Paranoid Android said:

The yawn was to highlight that Trump wasn't threatening a physical bloodbath. If Trump's comments don't refer to a physical bloodbath I really don't care what he said - we can discuss that another time, another thread, another place. For now, it's enough to point out that the claimed context by the media is a lie!

Maybe there was an interesting discussion point to be had, but the media lost me when they tried to turn it into "waaaah, Trump is threatening violence if he loses"! 

We watched them do the same thing for his 4 years in office.  The haters gobbled up every slant and twist and parroted it endlessly.  They'll do it again - or worse - if he looks like he'll win this November.  I hope I'm wrong but after the effort they put into destroying him during his time out of office, there's no way they'll just allow the people to elect him and watch him putting his agenda into action.  Let's face it, they know they have a willing accomplice in the media and the Orange Man Bad tribe.  

• Like 2

Someone gets it.

NEW: Frank Luntz Warns CNN Seizing Donald Trump's Properties Will Backfire: "You Are Going to Elect Donald Trump" "He’s going to go up in the polls just like he went up every single time they indicted him." "If the New York Attorney General starts to take his homes away, starts to seize his assets, it's all going to be on camera, pundits are going to sit there and scream about this, and you're going to create the greatest victimhood of 2024." "You are going to elect Donald Trump." "Why is Donald Trump beating Joe Biden when he's got 85 indictments? Felonies? Trump is leading, and in the seven swing states, Trump is up by the margin of error in five out of seven; why is that happening?" Luntz, who isn't a Trump supporter, realizes that the American people do not want to see their country turn into a banana republic. Americans do not want to see the party in power imprisoning political adversaries and confiscating their assets, not for clear crimes like murder or bribery, but rather based on novel and dubious interpretations of the law. If the legal system can be weaponized against a former president, what hope does an ordinary American citizen have?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2024 at 10:56 AM, Edumakated said:

You do realize that just because he won it doesnt mean the election wasnt rigged?

If you read the article you linked to it talks about the media bias during that time which is a form of "rigging"...

And if you read the article   It quotes trump himself..(not the media) saying these words.

Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!"

An earlier tweet said: "The election is absolutely being rigged “ by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also”   “at many polling places “.    

• Thanks 2

On 3/21/2024 at 6:41 PM, superman73 said:

You mean Trump right??

Trump is a war monger?? WTH are you talking about?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Scratch that

Edited by preacherman76

What’s funny about that question Grim? Especially in comparison to the last 3 clowns, 2 before and 1 after Trump. War mongers every one of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Trump is a war monger?? WTH are you talking about?

Yes! He's a divisive,megalomaniac that uses buzzwords and coded speech to induce hatred and opposition to his demographic.Many posters on here know this very well! It's pretty obvious to most.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, superman73 said:

Yes! He's a divisive,megalomaniac that uses buzzwords and coded speech to induce hatred and opposition to his demographic.Many posters on here know this very well! It's pretty obvious to most.

So you don’t need an actual war or anything hu? Posters here just know hu? I’ll take the Pepsi challenge comparing him to bush, obama, or dirty joe when it comes to war mongering any day. 

The only obvious thing here is the TDS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I dunno.  One side wants to use the military against enemies outside the county, the other wants to use the military against people inside the country.  Either way, I think investing in bullets is going to make money.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2024 at 8:00 AM, Golden Duck said:

The Rules of Origin have been around since GATT.

C’mon GD you know the what the real rules of origin are ….and they are almost upon us once again…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shadowsfall said:

C’mon GD you know the what the real rules of origin are ….and they are almost upon us once again…

State vs State,  Mate vs Mate. 

Go Blues!

images(6).jpeg.c788faff8b7068c44755735e1413e81c.jpeg

1 minute ago, Link of Hyrule said:

State vs State,  Mate vs Mate. 

Go Blues!

images(6).jpeg.c788faff8b7068c44755735e1413e81c.jpeg

Cane toads v the cockroaches…god awful descriptions if you ask me….tho I’m from Scotland and we had a thing called The Auld Firm there and the less you know about that the better it is….fekkin nut jobs…..😝

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 12:26 PM, preacherman76 said:

So you don’t need an actual war or anything hu? Posters here just know hu? I’ll take the Pepsi challenge comparing him to bush, obama, or dirty joe when it comes to war mongering any day. 

The only obvious thing here is the TDS. 

Of course you would.

So, Trump supporters, will you agree that Trump is full of it?  The bloodbath was about Chinese cars, correct?  Biden implemented a 100% tariff on Chinese cars, and said strict penalties will be imposed if those companies try to produce cars in Mexico and import them.  So, is this more fear mongering from the un-useful idiot?  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

So, Trump supporters, will you agree that Trump is full of it?  The bloodbath was about Chinese cars, correct?  Biden implemented a 100% tariff on Chinese cars, and said strict penalties will be imposed if those companies try to produce cars in Mexico and import them.  So, is this more fear mongering from the un-useful idiot?  

Seems both sides agree Asian cars from Mexican will face huge tariffs, sadly I was looking forward to a new cheap daily driver.

dolt45

coma joey

tRump and his bent knee minions have countless times made bullying threats of all kinds of violence if for any reason he didn't win 2020 and now 2024 many posts on this forum were deleted because of it and BOM and his minions still do this from pulpits they either don't get laughed at or kicked off of for doing so, the American people showed in 2020 that threats and fear wouldn't keep or get a life costing incompetent bumbling tRumpy in the white house you might have saw him instagate his subjects into storming the caption in a failed insurrection,

Who knows what will happen when he loses this time because he needs a win to pardon himself family and friends from all past, current and future crimes they commit.

But in contest of this thread, yeah, BOM was talking about cars not what his minions will do when he loses again.

Edited by the13bats
typo
  • Like 1

Talking about immigrants taking our jobs, these are legal immigrants with work visas we are talking about, and apparently no Americans want to work in food service anymore?

Donald Trump Can't Find Enough Americans to Work at Mar-a-Lago

Published May 21, 2024 at 11:48 AM EDTUpdated May 21, 2024 at 7:25 PM EDT

Notably, it is not uncommon for businesses to hire foreign workers, particularly when they are unable to find U.S. citizens who are willing and able to fill those positions.

In 2023, Mar-a-Lago brought on a total of 136 foreign workers for seasonal work, according to Department of Labor data.

Mar-a-Lago made the following requests for foreign workers: 53 waiters and waitresses, seven hotel desk clerks, 17 housekeeping cleaners, five first-line supervisors of food preparation and serving workers, 24 cooks and five bartenders, according to the Department of Labor.
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Talking about immigrants taking our jobs, these are legal immigrants with work visas we are talking about, and apparently no Americans want to work in food service anymore?

Donald Trump Can't Find Enough Americans to Work at Mar-a-Lago

Published May 21, 2024 at 11:48 AM EDTUpdated May 21, 2024 at 7:25 PM EDT

Notably, it is not uncommon for businesses to hire foreign workers, particularly when they are unable to find U.S. citizens who are willing and able to fill those positions.

In 2023, Mar-a-Lago brought on a total of 136 foreign workers for seasonal work, according to Department of Labor data.

Mar-a-Lago made the following requests for foreign workers: 53 waiters and waitresses, seven hotel desk clerks, 17 housekeeping cleaners, five first-line supervisors of food preparation and serving workers, 24 cooks and five bartenders, according to the Department of Labor.

I could be more impressed if Trump went and did those jobs himself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Yes. Trump is full of sh!t. He's Coke,  Biden's Pepsi. They're both full of sh!t and so are anybody who tried to convince you otherwise. 

These tariffs on EV vehicles are only going to keep the cost high on EV's produced and sold domestically. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yes. Trump is full of sh!t. He's Coke,  Biden's Pepsi. They're both full of sh!t and so are anybody who tried to convince you otherwise. 

There are two choices and two choices only. We all pick one.  The roads don't go to the same place.

The Road Not Taken 

Launch Audio in a New Window
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,